Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - dig - 05-10-2014

Unfortunately I am forced to be absent for two to three weeks, due to some family things I'm going to participate in.

See you all soon.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 05-13-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

13/05/14

Mavis Dracula
Scientist
Estleback Construction Division
01 Nexus Ave
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Mavis Dracula

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 13/05/14 you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database have been removed and your private information have been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 7 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1250.You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

13/05/14

Eric Adams
Agent
Estleback Security Devision
72 Ilvu lane.
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Eric Adams,

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. Recently, you have been showing great inactivity towards the corporation thus I must regretfully inform you your contract has been terminated. Your access to the official database has been removed and your private information has been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 4 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head-quarters. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of 300 dollars per month of employment. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

You have had a 'unique' service with us Mr Adams, even though it was a very short one indeed. Furthermore, I am sure that you nor I will forget it.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 05-13-2014

Very sad to see the both of you leave the corporation, good luck with whatever you're going to do!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Donuts - 05-14-2014

It certainly is sad to miss you two. Altough it have been a honour and great to work with both of you. I hope the best for both of you in the future.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-14-2014

You were indeed inactive, but yet it is sad to see you guys go.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Power Ranger 2.0 - 05-18-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Power Ranger 2.0

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11552598

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 371

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?:[/b] 2

How many bans do you have?: 1

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: EST (4 hours behind)

In-Character Information

[b]Personal Information:

Full Name: Jamal Congo

Code name: Jet

Nationality: Kenyan

Personal traits:
Smart, Sharpshooter, Fearless, Big Build, Tall

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
I was from a poor family. Throughout my life I had to rummage through dustbins or ask for food from people, and sometimes I had to steal money to get something, because my father drank a lot of alcohol and we hadn't money. In school I had no problems with learning. My father was an alcoholic and my mother left him because he shouted, and beat us all. My life was a nightmare. I hated everybody and everything. I left with mom to New York City we came to America with very little money so I knew I need to help in some way so I joined the mob I worked my way up. Because of that life mom died , so I quit the mob life and worked for my G.R.E for my business career at Harvard University. After that I went to military school.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I am applying for Estleback Corporation because I want a challenge and I thing Estleback Corporation can give it.

What division are you applying for?:
Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes I had to protected people and buildings.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
Vermoni Family - Mademan, Mangano Family - Don's Ombre, Slyfox Security Corporation- Task Force Agent, Freefall laboratories - Hardware Department Trainee Engineer

Do you have any reference we can contact?:

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
6 (I dont really talk )

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-19-2014

G'day,

We thank you for applying to Estleback Corporation. We are currently doing a thorough review of you all, so please be patient regarding your application's status. We will announce whether or not you have been accepted.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 05-19-2014

Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce our newest addition: Alejandro Belo Lebetai (Tmdirtbike), we welcome him to his new job as engineer.
On a sad note we have decided to deny Sir Stuart Gray (Grayhawk), John Davis (Hermeyy) and Willis MacLaren (Willis) into our corporation, we do want to thank you for applying though.

All other applicants are still under review, you will be notified in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for reading,

[Image: newcreate.php?text=Jan%20Swagolini&name=...lor=000000]
Jan Swagolini

RE: Estleback Corporation - Tmdirtbike - 05-19-2014

Thank you for this opportunity for this position. I will indeed do my best. This is something that I will stay loyal to and keep my heart into it.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Sjloefrens - 05-22-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Sjloefrens

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51247306

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Around 630 hours

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT + 2:00 (Amsterdam time zone)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Sjloefrens de Zuchtige

Code name: Sjloef

Nationality: Dutch

Personal traits: Relaxed, Organised, Open-minded, Teamplayer, Open for criticism, Passive, A bit shy in first meetings.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Hello I am Sjloefrens de Zuchtige. I was born in a town called Heerlen. I passed my Chemisty education when I was 21 years old. Afther that I went into a PMC for two years because my dad wanted due to personal reasons. Now I'm living in a small appartment in Evocity.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: After I left my service in the PMC I started working on my own small scientific projects. Now, the old feeling of teamwork and security work is comming back and I see that this corporation has 2 sides im both interested in (security and science).

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division (ESD)

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have had 1,5 years of service in a security coporation.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Yes, Blackwatch

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Megascotty or Barkles

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes