Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-26-2014

G'day,

Today the construction of the new town "Ravenholm" started. We have planned to build this town for years, but only today it really came true. Mother earth created the perfect place for such town. MTL has sponsored us with products for the building and hopefully they still will. This project is a long term one, but hopefully we can see it done in the near future. We intend to keep inner structure of the town secret whilst we can release the public ones. Here are some pictures of the construction:

[Image: 2014-04-26_00019_zps0550ca31.jpg]

[Image: 2014-04-26_00020_zpsf5db7c45.jpg]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-27-2014

Here is an update of the "harbor" if you'd like to call it that. We imported rocks from Alaska, the transport from Alaska to EvoCity was sponsored by yet again MTL.

[Image: 2014-04-26_00033_zpsdeaa3116.jpg]

[Image: 2014-04-27_00010_zpsdec356e1.jpg]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-28-2014

G'day,

Today I am announcing a new promotion in the corporation. He has worked hard and is keen to start projects and to improve the division, therefore I believe he could do many great things. Congratulation Noda, you are the new Lead Engineer.

Now, we already had a Lead Engineer called Rock Hunter. I have decided to re-assign him to Scientist where I believe he could still accomplish the great things he has. This is not a sign of non-appreciation of his work, but rather just to let the corporation move on and get fresh blood. We thank you for your work and hopefully your future work!

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 04-28-2014

Thank you for this position, I have great things planned to make Estleback the lead in technological advances.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 04-29-2014

G'day everyone, thanks to the rocks we imported and the money we got from our sponsor we are proud to say that Ravenholm Island is almost done:

[Image: 6007A6F158F563FB0B5BC2332A4C7E6599C865C9]

[Image: 7491914689219240AF409AEAD42FFB6E09288709]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 05-02-2014

Before you ask, this message is OOC, and out of character.
Hey! I am very sorry for my recent inactivity in Estleback, as you may have guessed, I am currently taking revision for exams and having to take a lot of mock papers. I will be resuming work at Estleback in the next month or so, until then I am extremely sorry about my inactivity. I am still taking time to plan out events, but cant run them until I have time after my revision.

I am still going to be around and able to be contacted if needed, but my time is limited. Link66 will be giving me support with some of my DoD work, but I am still here!

Kind Regards,
Wood.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Grayhawk - 05-02-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Grayhawk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34570322

How many hours do you have on the servers?: arround 430

Real Age: 16

How many RP points do you have?: 5

How many bans do you have?: 2 ( one of them accidental and had been removed within a couple of hours)

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Sir Stuart Gray

Code name: Grayhawk

Nationality: british

Personal traits: With a avarage bodybuild and no face charactaristics that stand out ( well exept his a bit larger nose, maybe) he doesnt really stand out of the croud. The only thing that people remember is his very british, even a bit snobish, accent.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Sir Stuart Gray may carry a fancy title but was never really a member of a royal order. Well in theory. Gray was born in England, Birmingham in 1964. His family was of no notable standing but he did live in the upper part of town, Sallyoak. As a child he's always been a goldenboy. Good grades and certificates showered his youth. After graduation from the University of Cardif Gray went on to MI6. He always liked the idea of being a spy but a low pay desk job dint really thrill him. It wasn't until 1995 that he got a actual mission. Wasn't anything fancy but it gave him new hope and ambition. in 2000 he was finally sent to the USA. being on the go in Washington D.C he made allot of experience with the american life and spy work. in 2005 he was finally sent to EvoCity. He quite enjoyed the smaller town but after getting to know the dangerous and unhealthy lifestyle in the county, Gray wanted to be called back. MI6 tho needed him in Evo so he had to stay, doing spy work or interfering in shady situations to benefit the crown. After many missions and rewards, Gray recieved the papers for the knighthood title. there was no offical ceremony but it was required for a mission. After it finished the title kind of stuck and Gray grew fond of it. So until this day he been Sir Stuart Gray. In 2013 he retired from british Intelegence for personal reasons. Today he took intressted in a Cooperation that may use his kind of work.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I have been a long standing member of Slyfox but they have grown inactive and I don't really see allot of RP anymore. As I have seen Flood and Estleback in action I kind of thought it would be a good idea for some change.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Sec

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been a Task Force Agent for Slyfox for now almost a year. I like doing this kind of job on my own to ( usually not spilling blood)

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Slyfox Cooperation

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Been Rping with Link66 some time ago, if you mean for the slyfox clan, look at they're recruitment page

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8-9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? I fully understand the Terms And Conditions and accept them within they're current formulation on the 2.5.2014

RE: Estleback Corporation - Tmdirtbike - 05-03-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tmdirtbike

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49105491

How many hours do you have on the servers?:1040+

Real Age: N/A

How many RP points do you have?: 12

How many bans do you have?: 2

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT -5

In-Character Information

Personal Information: He has a brother and a sister. When he was young he lived with his sister only along with his mom. I has only seen his brother and his father only once to this day. He is a loyal and very nice person. His mom is growing very old today and he has also lost contact with his sister over the past few years. He would like to move on and work for bigger achievements with the help of a few others to grow bigger and have a happier life to help others and see others.

Full Name: Alejandro Belo Lebetai

Code name: Dirt

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Soft Heart | Strict | In Line | Careful |

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Well he started off as a child in school. He grew to get smarter and to use bigger words than his parents would have ever imagined! By the time he was 5 he was using words like Myelin. He always wanted to be a surgeon, he loved technical challenges. That soon changed when he rode on his first plane. As soon as he saw it he wanted to build it. He always has loved engineering ever since that day, now as he is 21 he has been building many things for many companies. He now wants more of a challenge and wants to work for a big Corperation.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am applying because I have been looking for a clan for a while and I would like to have a challenge. This clan seems the best fit for me because of the Technical Applications that this clan gives to its members.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I do actually. I have always loved building in many ways either small or big. I love the process of the steps you have to take. From Laying the design out to start building the design. It has always fascinated me with how good you can build something as long as you try your best in it.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? I have been in two. BlackImpulse and another one that has been closed for a while and I do not know the name of.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Yes I do. [FL] ZedsDead | [FL:RP] Noda | Lesanka | [FL:RP] Theomenz | Doug | [FL:RP] ousmN | [FL] Enzyme | [FL] Lt.Grub |

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: I am actually very active on the forums as I try to sneak a few minutes on at school and I am on for most of the day. So I would give myself an 8.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: I am on the servers every day unless I am on a trip of some sort. I also try to spread myself out on multiple servers but I am mainly on v2d. So I would give myself a 9.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes I do accept the Terms and Conditions

RE: Estleback Corporation - Hermeyyy - 05-06-2014

Steam Name: Hermeyyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50499539

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 442

Real Age: 16

How many RP points do you have?: 10

How many bans do you have?: 4

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT 00:00

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Nice guy, Clear voice, and nice aim, A man 190cm tall, blonde, well educated, Can sometimes be is a great mood.

Full Name: John Davis

Code name: Shark

Nationality: Icelandic

Personal traits: Tall, Regular bodybuild , With a business man kind of look and clothe style. Lived on a farm but moved in town for a job opputunity, has a clear amarican voice, but has an icelandic history behind him you would possibly know him by his looks because he has that kind of look that stands out not a ugly nore beautiful look except a neutral look.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Lived most of his life in the country life but wanted to live in the city to learn something something instead of being a boy from a farm so he escaped his country life and went to school to learn business and went to a police academy to learn how to be a police officer to fight off crime but never got a good feeling to save a civilian he always thought that the people were not safe so he is looking for a society that could change his perspective on saving peoples lives and keeping them safe.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I was in Estleback before but I went inactive because of finals and I wanted to join again and so I made this application.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback sec

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do. I have the full potential to be in this job.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? I have not been in other clans except for this one.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Floodify.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes I do.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Willis - 05-06-2014

size=large]Out of Character Information[/size]

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Willis

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:58576749

How many hours do you have on the servers?:

Real Age:

How many RP points do you have?:

How many bans do you have?:
- Explained with Flood.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?:
GMT +1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:
Willis MacLaren

Code name:
Willis

Nationality:
Scottish

Personal traits:
Aim, architecture,

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Willis MacLaren grew was born inside 1991, he was always a lad to be helpful, one of the nerd population inside his school, often picked on for his personalty yet he tried his best. At the age of 11 his parents, mother Lucy and father Bill were badly killed in a car accident were a cow stumbled onto the road shortly before going through the windscreen of his car. Willis was in tragedy for years while he lived with his grandparents , he turned to his animals for somebody to give affection to. Achieving perfection through the academy Willis moved to EvoCity in the states. He grew popular quickly in many jobs but his heart was set on his dreams in Science and archaeology. He joined the Navy at the Age of 17 where he stayed in the underdog tasks for 3 years before resigning in hope for something better.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I have seen many roleplays which the Estleback Corp. has to offer and I wish in joining and helping within the community.

What division are you applying for?:
Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
As my references would likely say I one of my main activities is building in fearless always coming out with a result to be proud of.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
Captain in MPA - Mercenary Protection Agency.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Avgar - http://steamcommunity.com/id/DharQW/
Lesanka - http://steamcommunity.com/id/lesanka/
Unholy - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037069231/
Remon - http://steamcommunity.com/id/remon199/

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
7/10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
9/10

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Understand and agreed.