Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-01-2013

(02-01-2013, 09:18 AM)Amazing Alex Wrote: So aweeesome!! Just need to wait untill I have 60 hours! Sad

Kind Regards, Amazing Alex.

Well thank you! Hope you'll join when you have 60 hours!!

Update

Removed the donating ability and added budget section.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - FreddaN - 02-01-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] FreddaN =)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40064077

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 261 Hours.

Real Age: I am 13 years old. I know 15 is required but i think i could give it a try Tounge

How many RP points do you have?: I have 1RP point.

How many bans do you have?: I have 1 Ban on the server.

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Hello, My name is Julia Andersson. I live in Evocity and have been lived here since i was born. I have a kind of weeknes tough. Cookies. Yes im serious. I am best to handle the AK47 gun in my hands. I can handle Galil and m4a1 too.. All other guns are not my style.. I can handle a tranqer tough.

First Name: Julia

Surname:Andersson

Nationality: Sweden

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I think this is a very good and nice clan. I have never been into any serious clan before and i want to base me to one clan now.

What division are you applying for?:ESD-

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Well, I know how to handle a strong gun. I've been Protecting alot of houses before. Im not the guy who just runs out shooting and dies directly when im or we are getting raided. IM only killing if i need too. I always try to avoid the death.

(02-01-2013, 09:04 PM)FreddaN Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] FreddaN =)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40064077

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 261 Hours.

Real Age: I am 13 years old. I know 15 is required but i think i could give it a try Tounge

How many RP points do you have?: I have 1RP point.

How many bans do you have?: I have 1 Ban on the server.

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Hello, My name is Julia Andersson. I live in Evocity and have been lived here since i was born. I have a kind of weeknes tough. Cookies. Yes im serious. I am best to handle the AK47 gun in my hands. I can handle Galil and m4a1 too.. All other guns are not my style.. I can handle a tranqer tough.

First Name: Julia

Surname:Andersson

Nationality: Sweden

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I think this is a very good and nice clan. I have never been into any serious clan before and i want to base me to one clan now.

What division are you applying for?:ESD-

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Well, I know how to handle a strong gun. I've been Protecting alot of houses before. Im not the guy who just runs out shooting and dies directly when im or we are getting raided. IM only killing if i need too. I always try to avoid the death.
[Image: acceptedh.png]
Accepted

Remember to add me as friend on steam and accept the invite to our steam group!

Update

Added Event section. We were today in a event, protecting. The ClubRP! Check it out on the main page to see some photos from the event.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-02-2013

Update

I advise every member in Estleback to look at our steam group.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Russian_Dimitri - 02-02-2013

This is an application on behalf of u2kfilm

Steam Name: u2kfilm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:58888084

How many hours do you have on the servers?:66

Real Age:15

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?:9 (myfloodify has said this is fine)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:Max

Surname: Wilkes

Nationality:English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because it needs new recruits and I want to help

What division are you applying for?: ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I mainly play as a sercurity guard and help out many citizens

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-02-2013

(02-02-2013, 09:00 PM)Russian_Dimitri Wrote: This is an application on behalf of u2kfilm

Steam Name: u2kfilm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:58888084

How many hours do you have on the servers?:66

Real Age:15

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?:9 (myfloodify has said this is fine)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name:Max

Surname: Wilkes

Nationality:English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because it needs new recruits and I want to help

What division are you applying for?: ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I mainly play as a sercurity guard and help out many citizens

[Image: acceptedh.png]
Accepted

Remember to add me as friend on steam and accept the invite to our steam group!

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-06-2013

Update

I advise everyone that thinks that this clan is inactive or might be a bit inactive (which I don't hope) to check this thread. That's the main reason.
Thread: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=25343

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Floodify - 02-06-2013

Update

Giant Pony left due to he's living in a timezone that doesn't fit him. Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: [Pas/Agr] Estleback Corporation [Unofficial] - Link - 02-06-2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Link66

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40269361

Your Email?: I'll PM you

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 176
Real Age: 12

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Information:
I grew up in the outskirts of evocity within a rich family being an only child. By the age of 14, I could confidently use a knife for multiple uses if it's from combat to using it as a wooden spoon to cook food in a pan. A year later, I condemned myself to military duty by attending military school untill the age of 18. I then decided the time had come to lead a normal life.
Returning to evocity, I turned to the dark side of the world, gambling and participating in bank raids and criminal activities.
Now living in a flat due to loss of money, I need to start a new life, this time doing the grater good for the world, the city and the citizens who live within.

First Name: Steve

Surname: Burwin

Nationality: English

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: This is a highy organised clan as I can see from the front page. This clan has everything that I like.

What division are you applying for?:
ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have protected my own contra and base with me and some friends for countless hours at a time. We had two atempts, they got in both times but didn't get any further than the front door. Each raid consisted of 4 guys, they were also the same guys too but they broke NLR