Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 04-08-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [TTP: S] Jan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33371938

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 680

Real Age: 17

How many RP points do you have?: 16

How many bans do you have?: 6.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT+1

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My name is Jan Swagolini and my hobbies are going out with friends, working in restaurant Ola Flapdrola and driving in my Mustang. I am 23 years old and have no wife or kids.

Full Name: Jan Swagolini

Code name: Jan

Nationality: Italien

Personal traits: Funny, cozy.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Jan Swagolini grew up in a little Italien town called Napples and moved to Evocity when he was 15 years old due to the state the town he used to live was in.
Jan quickly became used to the habits in Evocity and applied for a job at the age of 19: with succes. He's a manager of the famous restaurant: Ola Flapdrola.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Seems like a fun clan with cool and nice members. And Floody asked me to

What division are you applying for?: Security division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, been in quite a couple of other clans.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Yes, in quite a couple: Slyfox (Co-Owner), The Black Nation (Owner), Evocity: First responders (co-leader) and Der Foster Industries (co-leader)

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Yes, anyone that plays regulary really.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes sir.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 04-08-2014

Dear Estleback,
Today I am informing you all of a short break from the corporation to sort out some current issues, and to take a quick break from all the rush. I will be returning and this is not a resignation, just a mere short break to relax and give me some time to think through choices. Thus meaning I will be inactive from the corporation for the said break, but I will be returning shortly with more energy to kick-start future projects!

Edward Petersons,
Signing out.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-11-2014

Good day chaps,

Some day next week I will take you all to a little place called where you all can get in shape for the summer and of course the various tasks you are to be given. I want you all to prepare your suits, perhaps clean your rifles as well? I have listed up certain things you will have to bring to the meet up location, to make your time over at the "place" more..let's say...fitter. We will be meeting up at the apartments (2d) where a bus will pick you up. Be sure to have everything in a waterproof bag, since we are not sure what the weather will be like.

Here is a list of what you need;
  • Clean sheets
  • Boots
  • Jogging Shoes
  • Training outfit
  • Your weapon of choice (preferably the M4)
  • Your badge
  • Towel and shampoo

All of these items will be needed for the various tasks you will be given. You may other items, but you have a limited space to store your items. Time and date will be announced on the private forum. For those who do not got access to the private forum*, contact me.

So get your bags packed, have your radio on and wait.

Signed,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

*Fixed, meant forum.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-15-2014

G'day,

Today a new member worked himself in to the corporation. He is a man with talents, perhaps few, but those he got is extraordinary. He is a guy whom Estleback has looked for since its start.

I am happy to welcome Agent Jan to the Corporation.

To the other applicants - We are sorry to say that your application has been denied. We do not consider you fit for the team nor can we see you ever fit with us. We have been reviewing you and used various ways to see if you really is a good addition to the corporation, and we have decided that you would not be. Thank you for applying for the corporation though, we appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 04-16-2014

Thanks a lot, won't let you down.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 04-16-2014

Congratulations. We think you will do well to strengthening the team.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-18-2014

G'day,

I recently announced that we were taken you all Agents somewhere. Well, the details has been released, however there are some changes. It is not longer happening on 33x, due to some issues. It will happen on 2D in a place that will announced during our bus-trip. You will gather at the Slums apartments and than be transported by the local bus-company whom we have hired, to the place (classified).

To read all the information regarding this, go to the steam group. This will happen today, sorry for the short notice, but I have been busy with work the few latest days.

King regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 04-18-2014

I'm afraid I can not make it as I have to go to a birthday. If I will be able to make it I'll let you know though.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 04-18-2014

Dear members of Estleback,

Unfortunately, my holidays have come to and end and my school is about to start. I wish i could spend more time on Fearless, but my course is going to be intense, and I have to dedicate most of my time to studying in order to keep my grades up. I really hate doing this, but I am going to have to announce my departure from the clan. I will still be active on the forums and come into the FL servers once in awhile, but i won't have the time to dedicate to a clan anymore.
My experience in Estleback was the best experience I ever had in FL to date.

I will certainly miss being involved in Estleback's roleplays, and the members of this clan.

Yours Sincerely,
Ne0ster

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-18-2014

Truly sad to see you go. You've been with us for a long time and never failed to amaze me of the various skills you got. You will be truly missed, but on. I wish you good luck with your school.