Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 03-16-2014

G'day,

After careful consideration and reviewing we have decided that Funny's application is to be denied. We thank you for applying to Estleback Corporation, but we honestly do not think you fit the team.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 03-16-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

16/03/14

Jay Youd
Agent
ESD
57 Office Drive
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Jay Youd

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On the 16th March 2014, you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database have been removed and your private information have been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 10 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1250.You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 03-16-2014

Sad to see you go Digital. You have been with us for a long time and always supported new ideas, so it is truly a big part of the Corporation that we have lost today. Good luck with the future.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 03-16-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

16/03/14

John J. Weasel
Agent
ESD
2 Nexus Ave
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Dear John J. Weasel

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 16/03/14, you were contacted regarding your activity within the corporation... you however failed to reply to the claims; we have come to the conclusion that you are to be fired due to your ignorance of the situation. Thus I must regretfully inform you your contract has been terminated. Your access to the official database has been removed and your private information has been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 5 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head-quarters. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of 250 dollars per month of employment. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jordy - 03-16-2014

A letter has been received, regarding an application

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jordy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70533265

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 720+

Real Age: 14 Years of Age

How many RP points do you have?: I currently have 9 RP points

How many bans do you have?: 1 ban to my name

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Pietro Romani

Code name: Jordy

Nationality: Italian

Personal traits:
Very skilled in Computer Technology and weaponry usage, I have also worked along side very skilful members of previous clan's and they have taught me and I have taught them.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Pietro grew up in a small town in Italy where he didn't know very many people due to his family not earning enough money to travel the world or experience what life is like in other countries. He decided to follow his father's words in telling him to follow in what he wished to become, in this case it was to protect and serve for his country.

As Pietro earned a reasonable amount of money he decided to browse various websites in looking for a relaxing place and somewhere he can start a life in working for a successful business. So that's how Pietro found Evo-City and started building reputation.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I am re-applying for Estleback as I feel more motivated and mentally positive in helping the clan and those who are in the Corporation.
I also do feel as if I'll learn a lot more as I am more prepared for situations to do with Clan specific activity.
As you're aware from being a previous member I do know the basics of being a good member and I feel like I can show you a better person than my older career in Estleback.

What division are you applying for?: I am applying for my previous job in the Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I do have a good understanding and I do believe I have good experience in security as I've been taught from the best and also been promoted in my old clan MEGA Corp.
I've also worked under the watchful eye from government agency's and protected there classified projects, therefore you can trust me on protecting and serving for the corporation.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? MEGA Corporation and also as you're aware Estleback to.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: [FL:M] Kpred, [FL:RP] Wood Chopper, [FL:RP] Barkles, [FL:RP] Link66

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? I fully understand and accept the terms and conditions.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Blurr - 03-18-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 470 +

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 2

How many bans do you have?: 5 (Last ban - 2013-09-09)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Dan Blurr

Code name: Blurr

Nationality: Half English , Half Indian

Personal traits: Know's how to handle and use guns (Worked in the Army)

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Dan Blurr grew up on the streets of London in the United Kingdom.When Dan left his school he didn't really know what to do so he took a risk and joined the Army.Dan took on courses to learn how to use and handle weapons.The courses had taken up one year up but it was all over and done with and Dan took on 2 Years of service at the Army and though it was time for a new chapter in his life.Dan had a few weeks to think what he wanted to do and finally found a job in Evo City (America) he took on a job at the Nexus he was the Presidential Body Guard and did what ever it took to save him but after long nights and early mornings he had enough and wanted to look for a Security Job that suits him best.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I find that Estleback is an amazing clan that work well and fit in with what i like to do and i would love to be apart of this amazing community

What division are you applying for?: Security Agent

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I worked for Pukka Gang (as i just joined FL again) and i was a Meaty which is basically someone that reports to all orders and is usually seen on the front line in battles).I also like to go SRU or Presidents Body Guard/Security Guard alot

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Pukka Gang

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Rangerboys , Zankaa222 , SmexyTrannyNanni

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8-9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: Week Days - 7-8 Weekends - 9

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? I Understand the Terms and Conditions

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 03-20-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

16/03/14

Benjamin Ripley
Construction Engineer
ECD
69 Aniusman Ave
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Dear Benjamin Ripley

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 16/03/14, you were contacted regarding your activity within the corporation... you however failed to reply to the claims; we have come to the conclusion that you are to be fired due to your ignorance of the situation. Thus I must regretfully inform you your contract has been terminated. Your access to the official database has been removed and your private information has been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 5 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head-quarters. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of 250 dollars per month of employment. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 03-20-2014

G'day,

With great pleasure and honor, I have had the possibilities to interview a rather astonishing individual. He have shown huge interest in the Corporation lately and worked hard to become one of us. We at the Corporation decided it is time to let this fella in. Welcome back, Agent Jordy

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - bba - 03-20-2014

Steam Name: BBA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27442380

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 506

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 12

How many bans do you have?: 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Eric Lynn Wright

Code name: Bad Dog

Nationality: North American

Personal traits: Charismatic, Calm, Very protective, smart, cold-tempered.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Eric Lynn Wright was born in the slums of EvoCity, he spent most of his life working as drug dealer, until he got arrested. But he walked out of jail a diferent man, prison did give him a lot of time to think and he joined the army and went fighting for the society he once was against. Now he is a man devoted to good, and to protect his loved ones.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I familiarize with your style of RP. Passive/Agressive. Besides it really looks like a serious, roleplaying,rule-enforcing clan. That's exactly how I like to play.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have, as I've played in other clans, I've discovered that I'm as good in building as I'm in shooting.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Yes, I've been in Duty and in OMEGA Corp.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: I'm afraid not, both clans are disbanded.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 1

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes, I do.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 03-21-2014

Welcome Jordy! Hope you enjoy your time in Estleback! I will definitely look forward to RPing with you!