Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-23-2014

Greetings,

Today I have the pleasure to welcome our newest Agent, Fury. He has helped the clan with a project and he seems to be a great addition to the corporation. I believe that he will do a great job with us, and I expect him to do so too.

Even though we have this wonderful news, we have a rather sad one too. Recently Kipsee made an application to the clan, and the clan has been evaluating him even since, and by that we have decided that he is not what we are looking for. Nacreas has too been declined both by his own choice; re-opening his application to another clan but as well due to the disagreement in the clan whether we shall accept him or not, which was without doubt deny due to suspected reasons that have been proven lately.

Once more, welcome Fury. We are sorry for those who got denied. I wish you good luck with the future.

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 02-24-2014

Welcome Fury! Hope you enjoy your time in Estleback! I will definitely look forward to RPing with you! Smile

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-24-2014

Greetings,

Some weeks ago Estleback Corporation had an event. It was not something planned, but rather spontaneous roleplay. It was the oh so common Border Control. It was very interesting. There were times where we had vehicles that was unregistered, carrying various illegal drugs and different substances that could cause danger to the citizen of EvoCity. This was all done under the supervision and approval of the President of EvoCity. I will not lie though, it was tough, but it was worth it.

Here are some pictures from the event.

[Image: dasdas_zpsa8448f2c.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00014_zps5e785e65.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00015_zps095a5bf0.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00016_zps3f488e6b.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00017_zpsd33081dd.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00019_zps9a566563.jpg]

King Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 02-27-2014

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 03-03-2014

Greetings,

After careful evaluation and consideration, we have decided that one very special person are to be accepted. That very person is talented in areas that we need and have seek for a very long time. Please welcome our newest engineer, Noda!

King Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 03-03-2014

Thank you! I hope to be a valuable and helpful part of the clan for a long time.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 03-03-2014

Welcome Noda! I hope you enjoy your time in Estleback!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Morbid - 03-03-2014

Welcome Noda, I've played around with you a little before and am very glad to see you join our organisation.

RE: Estleback Corporation - NotSep - 03-03-2014

Welcome Noda!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ryder - 03-04-2014

Welcome Noda, I hope you do well.