Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 02-21-2014

ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

21/02/2014
Nelson Santorini
ECD
24 Secony Lane
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Nelson Santorini,

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On the 21st February 2014, you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database has been removed and your private information has been redacted for the safety of your life and your family. Your employment will end immediately. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 8 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. Thus your access to the official database has been removed. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your application, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1250.You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Yours sincerely,

Steve Burwin
Director of Managing

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-21-2014

Goodbye Corie,

You have been with us for quite some time and it has truly been fun working with you. We have been through a lot, and I am happy to say that I have really liked your time with us. Too see you go is of course sad, but I understand your choice and I look forward to seeing more of you out there.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Donuts - 02-22-2014

Corie, it was great working with you and we've had some fun moments at roleplays, will ofcourse be sad not seeing you around anymore in our roleplays but hopefully we'll still see you around!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 02-22-2014

Bye Corie.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 02-22-2014

Good Bye My fellow friends.

RE: Estleback Corporation - HellShell - 02-22-2014

Goodbye Corie, it's sad to see you leave especially since I haven't been in the clan for a long time and was still hoping to be playing with you sometime, hope to see you around sometime.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Morbid - 02-22-2014

Goodbye Corie, I never had the pleasure of meeting you but I wish you the best of luck in your future.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 02-22-2014

Goodbye Corrie, I've only got to RP with you once, hope you enjoyed your time in Estleback and i wish you the best of luck on your future plans! Smile

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-22-2014

Greetings,

Today the work on Metro X209 started. The progress of it has not been anything than good and we expect it to be extremely good. The metro will go through the city, and it will make be able to carry a dozen passengers. The time for it to be finished is not set and probably wont be set due to the builders being highly busy with various tasks they have been given.

During the project we will post on this page to keep you updated with the project and it's feature. Special thanks to Steve Burwin and Garry Chip for building and developing this.

Pictures during the first building session.
[Image: 2014-02-22_00021_zps5b27a660.jpg]

[Image: 2014-02-22_00023_zps9103f367.jpg]

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 02-23-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Noda™

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41505811

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 352+

Real Age:16

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?:3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:Noah 'Noda' Granson

Code name: Noda

Nationality:American

Personal traits:Strong. Very Technical. Convincing.

Tell us about him and his history:
Noah 'Noda' Granson was born and raised in Evocity's Downtown area. As he grew up, he became very interested in the rising popularity of technology. One day, he though to himself, "I could make a difference in the world." Struck with inspiration, he locked himself in his bedroom, designing blueprints for what would become the first Napple Computing Device. His idea was rejected by the PC Giant of Microsoft, which made him feel that he was worthless in the eyes of his peers. He did not, however, give up. He found a great deal on an old IBM factory, pulled out a loan, and began producing the Napple. Using his father's old gun store, he sold the new devices. Just after one week of sales, he had opened multiple factories, and created a franchise of Napple Stores. He was in the Fortune 500 by the time he was 20. Growing bored of the high life, he had enlisted into the U.S. Marine Corps, where he became a support troop. Sniping was his speciality. After 10 years of service, he finally returned to America, only to find out his company had been run down the hole. With only his life savings left, he retired to his old house in the Evocity Apartments.

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Estleback and their objectives fit my type of roleplay perfectly. I would love to be a part of something great, and this is the clan for me!

What division are you applying for?:Estleback Technology and Construction Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: When I RP, it is mostly something technological. I use a lot of /me's and /it's to show what is happening on whatever machine I am using.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?I have been in 'clans' before. All of them disorganized, and they are always inactive.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:[FL:M]Venom, [FL] Verzyn

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:7, I check the Ban Requests all the time, and like to keep up on annoucements.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:9, most of my freetime is spent playing fearless. I do like to take week breaks about every 2 months to keep me from doing it TOO much...

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?Yes, agree and accept all terms and conditions.