Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - HellShell - 02-12-2014

Thank you all, it'll be a great pleasure working with you.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Nacreas - 02-13-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Nacreas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57118162

How many hours do you have on the servers?:
303 +-

Real Age:
I'm fifteen years old.

How many RP points do you have?:
Sadly none but I'm always trying my best.

How many bans do you have?:
5. Not proud of any of them.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Sebb Stinstinski

Code name: Nac

Nationality: Born in the UK, parents are Russian. We moved to find a better life.

Personal traits:
I'm always observing other people, looking for trouble. If trouble occurs, I contact the Police within seconds.
I see myself as strict and likes authority.

Tell us about him and his history:
Both my parents are Russian. They moved to the UK in search of a better life after my father lost his job as a carpenter.
They fled to England where the established a home and had decided to have a child.
I was that fortunate child.

In my early years, I attended Jack and Jill Nursery for under 5's.
Once I was five, I was moved out of Nursery and into Mill Lane Primary school.

After finishing year six at Mill Lane, I moved on up to Lord Bills High school.
I passed all my main subjects and achieving high grades in Science.

School had finished, and I decided to study at Oxford University where I achieved a Doctorate degree in Paramedicine.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I'd like to feel apart of somewhere in FL instead of just walking the streets.
I would also like to meet some new people allowing me to have a greater and better FL experience.

What division are you applying for?:
Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I'm a dab hand with a gun and I enjoy Police RP so security and organisation is almost my second nature.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
None present. I did apply for SAA but I've revoked my request.
Do you have any reference we can contact?:
[FL:RP] Wood Chopper
[FL] Narc
[FL:RP] Zaeed
[FL:RP] HellShell
[FL] Shadow
[FL:RP] Link66
And many more.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
10 I check the forums many times a day.
How active are you on the servers 1-10?:

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
I accept your terms and conditions.

I look forward to working with you,
kind regards,
Dr Sebb Stinstinski

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-15-2014

Greetings,

And addition to the Governance has been wanted seen the new ranks got made. Today I am happy to say that we do have a new Director of Development. That very person is Garry Chip . Congratiolation.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 02-15-2014

Dear Estleback,
I am very proud to take on my new position as the DoD in Estleback. I will make sure to do my role correctly and if you have any concerns contact me!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kippsee - 02-15-2014

Steam Name: kippsee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32750056

How many hours do you have on the servers?:
I currently have 241 hours on the server

Real Age:
13, however I am mature!

How many RP points do you have?:
I have 1 RP point for very good hostage RP

How many bans do you have?:
I currently have 4 bans but that was in the early hours of when I just joined the server and I was new!

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Tom Bobbington

Code name: kippsee

Nationality: English

Personal traits:
Kind, Helpful, Like to help and roleplay! Yet I do not like people breaking the rules, if that happens, I come in with my team of SRU and hunt them down!

Tell us about him and his history:

I am called Tom Bobbington, born in England in 1988, grew up with two brothers and one sister, yet my dad was murdered and my mum could not look after us, so all of us went to care! Sadly, we were all fostered by different people, and we do not have contacts! I do not know where they are or what they do, I just want to see them one last time! That gave me courage and strength so I applied to fight in the armed forces, yet we have a test we need to past, and I succeeded! I trained, and trained, and trained! The Taliban attacked and I needed to defend my friends, so we fought to the death! I felt my heart pounding and then a grenade flew past and blew up, There was no time to run, no one could of survived! I did. I woke up in a hospital, with critical wounds but the work paid off! I was offered to join the SRU to protect the city! I took the opportunity to follow my dads foot steps! Yet, I still want to find my brothers.

Then after that, I settled in with a girl until she dumped me, She id not like the hours I worked! So that is where I lie now, I would like to put my experience to the test!

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I like the idea of the missions and the clearances, It would improve my roleplay, and it would be a lot of fun! It would be great to take part of a clan and aim for something! I would be proud in what I do!

What division are you applying for?:
Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
I have a lot of expirience with guns and how to keep your team safe, I would take a bullet to protect my team! I often go and Roleplay SRU or the cop and I find myself very good at it

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
No, I have never been in another clan

Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Tombo135
Frenchy

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
7/10

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
9/10

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
yes I do accept the Terms and Conditions

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 02-15-2014

The Personal Information section in character, if you're characters is 13 I can tell you that accepting you would be an extreme fail. Change the information to IC.

EDIT: You fixed it.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 02-15-2014

Points have been awarded to...

Hellshell, Spetic, CorieTheNum, Ne0ster, Venom, Donuts and Morbid for :

Being on task

I was extremely impressed with your performance and efficiency earlier today at the checkpoint. I felt you should all be rewarded. Plus, this is a good test of the potential of our new management program we have got, Congratulations!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Roachy - 02-15-2014

Nice to know Estleback are still going strong, rarely see any big clans anymore. Besides maybe FUMUKU.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Fury - 02-19-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Fury

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847713

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 444 Hours, Would have about 900 if I didn't take a long break from fearless.

Real Age: Fourteen.

How many RP points do you have?: I have four roleplay points.

How many bans do you have?: I have 7(This is updated, I frogot to put my steam id in the ban list) bans. These seven bans were put upon me when I was in my developing hours on Fearless. [1-70]. The Accident with loading a mag into someone was a button malefunction and the fireman was because I killed a fireman for breaking my car and slashing my tires with his axe.

In-Character Information Julia 'Fury' Sanders is a elegant, beautiful young lady that is very persuasive. She uses this to her advantage in covert ops or going under cover others might say. He is very skilled with weapons and can put together a hell of a fight and punch. She knows how to keep her cool and dodge police when needed. She respects the government aswell and trys not to get in theri way to much. Julia is |Pretty|5'9|Blue Eyes|Blonde Hair|Age:24|

Personal Information:

Full Name: Julia 'Fury' Sanders, IRL name is Matthew

Code name: Fury

Nationality: British, IRL its American.

Personal traits: Beautiful, Dead Accurate. Great for Covert Ops. I Can drive a car very well and stay bound the the law.

Tell us about him and his history: Julia's came to Evocity when she was a young girl and stayed with he mom. She moved from Britian because there family wanted to come to Evocity instead of staying in Britian. She learned how to shoot her first gun when she was jumped in an alley and killed the men who attempted to take her money. She then joined Two Security Agencies and learned to shoot a gun well from those agencies. (Slyfox and one I don't remember).

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I want to be useful to some people. I want to improve on my weaknesses aswell and mainly I want to be apart of something.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Divison.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have worked for two Security Agencies.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Slyfox(I left fearless a week after I joined, and some clan with the first part of Restovan of something like that).

Do you have any reference we can contact?: You can check the slyfox applications and you can was [FL:RP] 7979897 about my membership in Restrovan

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9, I get spamed on my email all the time, so i'm mainly caught up on a lot of things.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8, I just got back into fearless and hope to be on all the time.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - Fury - 02-20-2014

Updated the amount of bans. , I just looked over the App a second time and found a ban number error.