Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ne0ster - 01-12-2014

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Ne0ster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42264033

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 370 hours

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 3

How many bans do you have?: 4 i think, all from late 2012

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Salvatore De Santa

Code name: De Santa

Nationality: American

Personal traits: Relaxed, Attentive, Good with Firearms. And i comply with instructions well.

Tell us about him and his history: Salvatore De Santa was a man born in the United States, However, he did not have the chance to settle down properly as his parents were businessmen and required for the family to travel around the globe frequently. As his parents were extremely busy people, Salvatore did not receive the proper guidance and attention a child needed, and was influenced by the wrong company. He participated in several gang activities as a teen. Nonetheless, he still made it to university and attained a Degree in Psychology. This allowed him to sustain a job in the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. However, the job was too time consuming for a job that did not pay much. Thus, Salvatore decided to resign from the BAU and is now applying for a job here in Estleback.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I've left my previous job due to the long working hours as well as the low wage. After browsing though some Estleback's past accomplishments, i am very interested in the line of work.
What division are you applying for?:
Estleback Security Division
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes, my previous job required me to carry a firearm alot. I am also very attentive from my profiling skills while in the BAU.
Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
Not recently, no. But i was the owner of EMIT, i joined the Vermonni family and Verenikin family before they were closed.
Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Nope
How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 01-14-2014

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 01-14-2014

Greetings,

Our Corporation strive to be the best. We are constantly working on new features and are actively working together with all of the clan members to create something extraordinary. We seek people we think will make the team a better one. There are multiple requirements, the most needed ones are on the first page. But of course, there are unofficial requirements. Barney, we believe that you are not what we look for and can therefore not accept you. I little advice for you to the future, look at your application once or twice before you actually decide to send it in.

On a brighter side, I can with pleasure welcome one of our veterans Ne0ster back. I believe you will once more do good, welcome back. You will be contacted in the near future regarding your new employment.
Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 01-15-2014

Greetings,

Personally would like to remember all the members to take a look at the Offical Forum in the upcoming days. Information regarding the clan will appear and I would like to have the whole clan informed and ready for update and information. This weekend there will be events, I expect that you look at the Steam Group everyday now to see what new have come up, as I will be updating it the next few days.

Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 01-19-2014

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Today Estleback Corporation launched their first rocket up in the sky, from EvoCity. Check it out here, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41388

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 01-19-2014

Greetings,

Yesterday, a fellow friend came to visit. He's known by many and with surprise still alive. Few months back we assumed he had been shot and killed, but apparently the kelvar stopped the bullet. However, he was captured by the now dead Fulcrum Members. He was in a prison in Cuba, just an ordinary one though. The Fulcrum Members was captured on the border of Cuba and the border personnel assumed he was one of them. That very man is Steve Burwin (Link66), a veteran and a friend of us all.

On his departure he was the Deputy Director, now it's been changed though. He is now a part time Agent, instead of a Deputy Director. We believe it's the best for him as for now, but perhaps that will change? I have nothing in mind now, and I do not believe I will either. Welcome back Steven Burwin! It's good to have you back, friend.

Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 01-19-2014

It's nice to somewhat be alive. I'll resume to duty as soon as my apartment is fixed up and the government has sorted something out about my identity. As for my 'demotion', all I can promptly say about it is thank-you. Less work, same pay - that's how I like it. I have a feeling it was prudent, and many good things are to follow. I hope to see you all on the field sometime soon.

Steve Burwin

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 01-19-2014

Steam Name: Wood Chopper

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:33415012

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 600+

Real Age:16

How many RP points do you have?: 4

How many bans do you have?: 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Garry Chip

Code name: Agent Chip

Nationality: British

Personal traits: Clumsy, Honest and Loyal. Quite Optimistic

Tell us about him and his history: Garry chip was born into Evocity during hard times and lived in the Slums with his parents. He always wanted to grow up and be part of Evocity Airlines and even Evocity's Military Air division. This was almost an impossible goal for someone in the Chip family. Garry Chip studied at the Evocity Academy after being moved from a lower school to this. Things started to look up after this new education. Garry passed his GCSEs with A*s in mathematics, A in English and A* in Science. He also passed Geography with a A. He knew he would be moving up in life now he had what he needed to become a pilot. He contacted Evocity Airlines and applied for a licence test. He passed and they took him on. Shortly after this Estleback shone new opportunities into the eyes of Garry. He went ahead and applied directly at their HQ to later be approved into the Construction Division. He soon worked up the ranks to Deputy Director and began to run Estleback along with Stanson. Shortly after the pressure got to him and he was forced to retire from his position and wrote into the HQ with a letter. It is now he is ready to once again take on the role of a Agent.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I am once again able to take on the pressures of being in the corporation and carrying out missions.

What division are you applying for?: Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Before a early retirement, Back in the day, I actually started to help run this place. I took on the role of agent for quite some time and got quite experienced with the corp and the members in it.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Nope

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Myfloodify, Prof Instinct, Link66.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7-8

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes.

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 01-20-2014

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
[Image: bq19.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Morbid - 01-21-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Morbid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75692057

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 270hrs

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 1

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Xavier Brown

Code name: Morbid

Nationality: English

Personal traits: Great at undercover work, quick with a gun, good at locating wanted people.

Tell us about him and his history: Xavier was a lucky child, he had a good parents and was given anything he wanted. His father was the owner of many businesses and was once voted wealthiest man of 1980. His mother was a housewife, would spend every dying minute taking care of their mansion and Xavier. She never hired a nanny, she just couldn't leave her baby for one minute.

At the age of 9, their mansion was raided by a group of armed thieves. They stole everything but at the last second as they were leaving Xavier's dad and mum ran down stairs to stop the thieves. They threw one to the floor but then more and more came. They were shot, dead blank and left there for the whole night. The thieves were never caught.

That next morning Xavier woke up to find his parents lying there dead. Ever since he has devoted his life to fighting crime. At the age of 17 he joined the police force working his way up the ranks, he later joined the British SAS. He is now a skilled fighter and has completed many operations all around the world and will never stop until the day he dies.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I believe I can bring more tactics and skills to the force that other people just can't. I am a quick with a gun, clever, caring, a good leader and most important. I am loyal.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have been part of other security divisions such as EvocitySecurityCorporation were I was an Executive. I also used to work for a 'Security for Hire' company and I was leader of a whole division there. I believe that goes to show that I also have leadership skills.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? EvocitySecurityCorporation

Do you have any reference we can contact?: As the EvocitySecurityCorporation is closed due to the leader leaving Fearless I would have to say no in that sense but I do have other people you can contact.

* [FL] Freezak
* [FL:RP] Lightbeer
* [FL:RP] Barkles
* [FL:RP] Zoltar

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 9, I check the Fearless Forums daily.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7, but I'm hoping to gain more time online shortly.

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? I do.