Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-24-2013

Greetings,

Recently the corporation have gone through a rather though time. We have lost three great members the last few weeks. But after rain comes sunshine and today I have the honor to announce a promotion. This man has worked hard for this. He have created countless products and produced ideas for the corporation so it, with all honesty, became the what it is today. It's non less than Dominic Stevens, and he has been promoted to Deputy Director.

I hope your stay with us as Deputy Director will be as dedicated as your time before the Deputy Director. I will look forward to working next to you and I hope you have a lot more to offer the corporation, which I do not doubt.

Welcome to your new job, Deputy Director Stevens.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-24-2013

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to become your Deputy Director. I’m not much of a speaker, but I do have a few things to say. It seems like only yesterday that I was coming in from another clan used to inactivity and members from other time zones. I have now experienced what it’s like to work in a friendly clan with members who supported me and helped cultivate my idea’s I am now much more confident and this is due to the large role of Legal executive I managed to somehow make up!

I just want to thank; Flood and Link for helping me start and trusting me enough to trust me with clearance two from the get go, Hyde for his advice in decision making, Ryder and cats for just being generally useful and everyone else for being friendly and welcoming. I hope I haven’t wasted your time with the reading of this, and I give you my promise I will work hard for Estleback and that I won’t let you down.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-26-2013

(11-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Steven1500 Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Steven1500

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17238948

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 34

Real Age: 31

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Steve Elias

Code name: Little Cat

Nationality: Slovak

Personal traits: Brave, Tough

Tell us about him and his history: Steve was born in Kosice, Slovakia in 1982 and grew up in a village near Kosice called Valaliky. He learned English very well and was good at strenght but he was afraid to use it. When he was 18, he and his friends went to and little "car trip" and they stopped at a grocery store but, a robbery was at progress and his two mates were shot by the robber and Steve, no longer afraid to hurt someone punched the robber in the face so hard, the robber ended up uncouncious. When he turned 29, he decided it was time to go to Evocity. He then became a police officer for some time, but he then saw ESD at work so he decided to search them up on the internet and here, his story continues.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Read about you, and i have been reading your missions, they seem fun and i can handle myself pretty well.

What division are you applying for?: ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I am a pretty good shooter, and i am smart

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? None, well, kinda, a year back there was a mini goverment clan but, i havent heard of it in a long while.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Nope

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 5 check posts mostly, but it was a year since i was here, i was busy

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8 Started playing again today.

[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied. Reason is because;

To little experience.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Steven1500 - 11-26-2013

You know, this were the things i have lived trough here, on this server, and for the 5 years of my roleplay on different servers, i think you are wrong. But that is your decision, but hear my words, you cant judge experience of the player by one server, but only with all the servers he played on. This is Steve, last time signing off on this forum(possibly, maybe ill be back).

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-26-2013

Your point is noted, please do not post here again. Unless you have something useful to say.

[Image: bq19.png]

OOC:

If you're leaving please use the goodbye's section. http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=27

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-30-2013

Greetings,

I'm happy to welcome yet another member to the Corporation. Not long ago he popped up on our radar and we saw him as a potential member of the Corporation. Soon he was applying and we started to carefully go through every file of this person. No records was found in the "public" file storage.

Via contacts we have verified the individuals real name and credentials, and with that I'm honoured to welcome our newest member, Agent Stanislav.

Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-30-2013

Recently I have updated the application program with new T&C's please read them and accept them in your application (they can be found In a spoiler section above the application code marked "Terms and Conditions"), failure to do so from now on will result in immediate denial. All current members are not expected to do this as their employment contract has been updated with these T&C's.

Your's sincerely,

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-30-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 12-01-2013

01/12/2013

Notice of disciplinary meeting

Dear Thaddeus Stanislav

I am writing to tell you that you are required to attend a disciplinary meeting on 03/12/2013 at 6PM GMT which is to be held in A steam chat with Director stanson and Deputy Director Stevens
At this meeting the question of disciplinary action against you, in accordance with the Company Disciplinary Procedure, will be considered with regard to:
The recent ban request posted against you.

The possible consequences arising from this meeting might be:
• Dismissal
• Citation
• Official written Warning
• Official Verbal warning

You are entitled, if you wish, to be accompanied by another work colleague or a trade union representative.

Yours Sincerely,

Dominic Stevens
Deputy Director

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 12-05-2013

Greetings,

Today a test was conducted on our newly unlimited resource. The test lasted for 2 hours where rebooting was including and bug fixes. Maintenance went good, and no severe damage had been made, even though numerous of attempts to steal the object have been happening. The result was pretty high, with other words, it's still as good as it was before. It's even better now as we have added a protection layer that can only be unlocked with two keys that are spread in the Corporation. Unlimited Power is truly here.

Kind Regards,