Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-23-2013

Ladies and gentlemen,
Today I resign from my position in Estleback. I am doing this due to real life priorities and other garry's mod communities. I would like you to thank you for the welcome and for the warm feelings you gave me over my serving of about 6 months. Thank you all and I wish you luck with your futures.
Garry chip signing out.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Hyde - 11-23-2013

Dear Estleback

This letter is to notify you I’ve decided to resign from my position as general
Although I’m required to work 5 months minimum I would appreciate it if I could leave on 23/11/13 instead as I am unable to work my full period. I apologise for the short notice and any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for the opportunities and experience you’ve given me during my time here, I’ve learnt a lot at this company, both personally and professionally. I’ve really enjoyed my time here and I wish you and the rest of the company the very best for the future.
Please let me know if you’re happy with this shorter period and if there’s anything I can do to help make the transition easier.

Good luck in the future.

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-23-2013

Sad to see you go mate, I wish you the best with your 'other communities' ;P *cough* #instinctformod *cough* But seriously thank you for all the hard work you've done here and for the strength of estleback. I am sure everybody else can agree that you've played a massive part in the success of Estleback corporation as a clan.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-23-2013

Goodbye Wood, you have been a faithful member almost from the start of Estleback Corporation!

See you around!

Hyde Wrote: Dear Estleback

This letter is to notify you I’ve decided to resign from my position as general
Although I’m required to work 5 months minimum I would appreciate it if I could leave on 23/11/13 instead as I am unable to work my full period. I apologise for the short notice and any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you for the opportunities and experience you’ve given me during my time here, I’ve learnt a lot at this company, both personally and professionally. I’ve really enjoyed my time here and I wish you and the rest of the company the very best for the future.
Please let me know if you’re happy with this shorter period and if there’s anything I can do to help make the transition easier.

Yours Sincerely,
Hyde

23/11/13

Private and confidential

Dear Hyde

Further to your letter dated 23/11/13, I write to confirm that your written resignation is accepted. You indicated that you would not be returning to work. Your last day of employment, your termination date, will therefore be today as of this post.

You will be paid up to and including your termination date. You will also receive payment for any holidays you have accrued during the current holiday year up to your termination date but have not taken. All payments owing to you will be made. Your P45 will be sent to you in due course.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your valued contribution to the Company and wish you every success in the future.

Yours sincerely

[Image: bq19.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Steven1500 - 11-23-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Steven1500

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17238948

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 34

Real Age: 31

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Steve Elias

Code name: Little Cat

Nationality: Slovak

Personal traits: Brave, Tough

Tell us about him and his history: Steve was born in Kosice, Slovakia in 1982 and grew up in a village near Kosice called Valaliky. He learned English very well and was good at strenght but he was afraid to use it. When he was 18, he and his friends went to and little "car trip" and they stopped at a grocery store but, a robbery was at progress and his two mates were shot by the robber and Steve, no longer afraid to hurt someone punched the robber in the face so hard, the robber ended up uncouncious. When he turned 29, he decided it was time to go to Evocity. He then became a police officer for some time, but he then saw ESD at work so he decided to search them up on the internet and here, his story continues.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Read about you, and i have been reading your missions, they seem fun and i can handle myself pretty well.

What division are you applying for?: ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I am a pretty good shooter, and i am smart

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? None, well, kinda, a year back there was a mini goverment clan but, i havent heard of it in a long while.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Nope

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 5 check posts mostly, but it was a year since i was here, i was busy

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8 Started playing again today.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 11-23-2013

Sad to see you go.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-23-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Yet another operation have been successful! We have brought the unlimited power to EvoCity. To read more about our success visit our website at www.estlebackcorporation.eu/unlimtedpower

[Image: ji3w.jpg]
[Image: 13pp.jpg]
[Image: 3csm.jpg]

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

Was a good event shame it was spoiled by some minges and a server crash.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-24-2013

(11-23-2013, 08:15 PM)Steven1500 Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Steven1500

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17238948

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 34

Real Age: 31

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Steve Elias

Code name: Little Cat

Nationality: Slovak

Personal traits: Brave, Tough

Tell us about him and his history: Steve was born in Kosice, Slovakia in 1982 and grew up in a village near Kosice called Valaliky. He learned English very well and was good at strenght but he was afraid to use it. When he was 18, he and his friends went to and little "car trip" and they stopped at a grocery store but, a robbery was at progress and his two mates were shot by the robber and Steve, no longer afraid to hurt someone punched the robber in the face so hard, the robber ended up uncouncious. When he turned 29, he decided it was time to go to Evocity. He then became a police officer for some time, but he then saw ESD at work so he decided to search them up on the internet and here, his story continues.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Read about you, and i have been reading your missions, they seem fun and i can handle myself pretty well.

What division are you applying for?: ESD

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I am a pretty good shooter, and i am smart

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? None, well, kinda, a year back there was a mini goverment clan but, i havent heard of it in a long while.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Nope

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 5 check posts mostly, but it was a year since i was here, i was busy

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8 Started playing again today.

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]