Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-06-2013

I have an announcement to make: I am happy to accept "corieTheNub" into the Legal team as a litigator,
I expect as much respect be given to him as you would to me.
He is on a trial period, so expect him to be very active and useful (Hint Hint) to prove his worth.

Yours sincerely,

[Image: bq19.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-06-2013

Good luck Nelson with your new task, I hope you'll do good.

Regards,
Micheal Stanson - Director of Estleback Corporation.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 11-06-2013

**Letter pinned on Estleback Corporation's Notice Board.**

**The Letter reads....**

Dear Estleback Corporation,

First of all I would like to thank Professional_Instinct for giving me this opportunity to become a Legal Department Worker. Since I returned from Paternity leave, I have been aiming for a more passive side of life.

Second. To the ESD, I am not leaving you guys. I am just trying something new. I don't want you to think I am abandoning you.

Lastly. myfloodify, thank you for the support. I could have not done this with out you!

N. Sanotrini

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-07-2013

**You see a letter on the meeting table and decide to read it**

Dear Micheal Stanson,
I would like to thank you very much for the new place you have gave me in Estleback and I think I will make you proud. I do have future plans for special events I will need the corporation to take part in. Sorry for the short message but I am currently on vacation away from Evocity so I will be taking the next few days off - Sorry for the inconvenience! I will see you soon, Micheal!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 11-08-2013

Dear chip,

Proud of you<3

Yours sincerely,
Cats

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-08-2013

Greetings,

Due to recent events the Governance have decided to place N. Satorini in a new division. It's the Technology and Construction Division We believe that this will please his needs and ours. This job is not high ranked, but it's crucial for the Corporation's researching and developing side. I expect the very best from you and if there are any questions you need answer to, please search up your division leader or the Governance.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - whoopie - 11-11-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Whoopie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I've about 327 hours on the servers.

Real Age: I am 14 years old IRL.

How many RP points do you have?: 12.

How many bans do you have?: I currently have 8 bans, of which the latest is almost 1 year ago.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Simon James Berry

Code name: People call me Whoopie.

Age: 32 years old, date of birth is 12th of September, 1981.

Nationality: I was born in the United Kingdom.

Personal traits: I am a hard-working person who works best in a group, and I can give others assignments rather easily. I sometimes have a hard time listening to others, but I don't mind listening to my clan leader/a higher authority. If I listen, I work hard.

Tell us about him and his history:
I was born in Wales, UK in 1981 as I stated already. I lived here until I entered puberty. This was when my father had to do some "business" in Russia.
Then, 2 years later, my father died because an Italian Mafia killed him. He told me to make his clan live forth. It was called GBU, which has been shut down recently. My mother never had attention for me, so I decided to leave the house at age 13.
I got lots of street credits back then, and learned how to utilise weaponry to the max. I had to move to EvoCity because of the Italian Mafia who was after my dad. They were after me too.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I'm looking for a good clan, and I know this one is, by experience.

What division are you applying for?: I am applying for the Technology and Construction Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do. I've built several defenses for celebrities and to protect myself and friends, I have even built defenses for the president, and I also love building with passive intentions.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? I have been in the Great Britain United, Slyfoxes, and some other small clans.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Ryder, Niimo, Verzyn, Adman, Dwip, Captain Mathias and many more.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: That would be a 7.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: That would be around a 6.5, 7.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-11-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,

(11-11-2013, 05:57 PM)whoopie Wrote: -snip-

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kulthro - 11-14-2013

RE: Estleback Corporation - Venom - 11-17-2013

A LETTER APPEARS ON THE ESTLEBACK DOORSTEP

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:Venom

Steam ID:

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 531

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 3

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Thaddeus Stanislav

Code name: Venom

Nationality: Czech

Personal traits: Nice, funny, great with a weapon.

Tell us about him and his history: Born in the Czech Republic in 1986, he was the born to Matthias and Alena Stanislav. He recieved good grades through out school, averaging a B. But, he got into a lot of fights, and I mean a LOT. He wasnt the kind a guy to let things go, he thought everything should happen for a reason. For that, move people in his town did not like him. When he was 18, he applied for a passport and a visa to go to Evocity. After staying there for four years until he was 22, he decided to get a full citizen ship and has been living there ever since.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:I recently left Slyfox to join another clan, but that clan was disbanded so I am looking for a new opportunity in a new clan.

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, as I stated I am a ex-slyfox member.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Slyfox

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Hungames, a slyfox member.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7, usually browsing everyday.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9 on almost every day.