Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 11-01-2013

OOC:
Awh Link. Just come ere you little cuddly bear <3

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 11-01-2013

OOC:

My Fuck buddy is gone:'( Wait what ...:/

Miss you bud.

Love: Cats</3

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-01-2013

Greetings,

I have both bad and good news for you all. I'd like to start of by saying that Nelson "Nub" Satorini is now an Seargent. He is no longer a General because of some reasons that will stay confidential. I'd like to thank him for his work with us. Good luck on your new rank, Seargent Nelson "Nub" Satorini.

Benjamin "Hyde" Taylor have helped out the Corporation in many ways I have reached the decision to promote him to General. Good luck with your new rank, General Benjamin "Hyde" Taylor.

Another promotion is Kyle Silenskov. He have been promoted to a Seargent. Good luck with your new rank, Seargent Kyle Silenskov.

I wish you good luck with your new ranks and don't disappoint me. A new Deputy Director is being elected in the upcoming days.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 11-02-2013

Dear to whom it may concern,

Well i would like to hugely thank Mr.Stanson for the promotion among Eslteback to the sergeant rank. I feel that the role i have taken is quite right for me and i believe that i can fulfil it. I would like to think that the Agent's will accept my authority and show me mutual respect. I will take this role seriously and i will hope that the agents will not mess me about. I do however expect very high standards form agents because if you do not show any respect to me or even set the standards i will be pissed off. Either way i would mainly like to say that i especially thank Estleback for allowing me to into this role. I will not let my team members down.

Yours sincerly,
Mr.Silenskov

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-02-2013

Tandy's Application Wrote:-snip-
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-02-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-02-2013

November 2, 2013

Dear James Tello, Jordan "Jordy" Cartwright, Harrison Archer, James "Evo" Tew, Malcolm James Williams,
Alexander Davidson, Cody 'CC' Williams,

I am writing to advise you that you are hereby suspended without pay in order for the Corporation to conduct a compulsory
training session to resolve the issue: your lack of training.

During this period of suspension, you shall not attend your place of work other than for the purpose of attending a disciplinary
training session. Nor shall you contact any other employees, suppliers or customers of the Company, except your representative
in any disciplinary proceedings, without the Company’s consent.

I will be writing to you in the next few days to arrange a suitable date for you to attend a compulsory training session where
this matter can be resolved with ease.

Yours sincerely,

[Image: bq19.png]

Today I am sad to announce one of our older members leaving of the corporation, Milo Archer (victorinox,) unfortunately he has been spending large amounts of time away from evo-city and has found a new place to live and will not be returning. We all wish him the best and hope that one day he may return to us though its unlikely, Thanks Milo.

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-03-2013

Dear Cody 'CC' Williams,

Due to the attendance of today's training session your suspension has been lifted, from this message onwards your former post and/or permissions have been fully returned to you.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-06-2013

Greetings,

Recently our former Deputy Director Steve Burwin died, which left the position opened. I have carefully chosen the right member for the job. I couldn't be more happier to give the job to Garry Chip (Wood Chopper). He is now official our new Deputy Director. He will be going through a careful process made by me to be fit even better for the job. I want all the members to welcome Mr. Chip to his new job. You shall respect him as if he were to be me.

Welcome to your new job, Deputy Director Garry Chip

Kind Regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-06-2013

Greetings,

I have yet to have more and better news for the corporation! The ELD (Estleback Legal Department) is now a part of the Governance. It's a subdivision now and the leader is now have the full clearance. The other members is still having clearance 2 and 3, though. Dominic have made a great job and this is my sign of appreciation. Good luck, I trust you.

Kind Regards,