Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-29-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Altoria - 10-30-2013

We should roleplay together again.

Clans together.
^^

RE: Estleback Corporation - Bradley - 10-30-2013

Amazing Clan ! Keep on going.

RE: Estleback Corporation - EODxChaos - 10-30-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: EODxChaos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47181581

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 154

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 3 minors (1 day)

In-Character Information

Personal Information: My life was good, quite good. I had an above average education, and I had a wonderful family. But that all changed when I was 12. One night I was wide awake, I couldn't sleep. Then I heard a massive *BANG*. I stayed, startled in my bed. Then I just heard my mother scream, that was the most painful experience of my life. I could hear her screaming, wrestling. And then her voice, her screaming...her final words to me. They were gone. I was traumatized. I got out of my bed and went to my parents room. My dad had a bullet in his skull. After the events of that night I never got emotionally attached to a human being again, some called me emotionless. So I went to a foster family and continued my education and ended up getting a degree in bio chemistry and then went on to finish my doctorate. I got a job as a Environmental Data Analyst and my life was steady. But then my life changed...some would say for the better. My apartment was broken into and they stole everything. So instead of complaining, I changed myself. I went and trained in Judo for 12 years, and during that time also mastered with firearms.

Full Name: Steven Mooney

Code name: EOD

Nationality: English

Personal traits: Can be kind, honest, Persuasive, Intelligent, Uniques.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I was a very successful SRU, and have been an active security guard many times.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Blackwatch Corporation

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Dr Barkles (And once when I was SRU I was talking to the SRU sergeant who was in Estleback, I told him I wanted to leave my clan and he suggested this one. I don't know who it was, but we did target practice together and breaching drills.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-31-2013

(10-25-2013, 12:24 AM)Ryder Wrote: -snip-

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Ryder has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

(10-25-2013, 04:10 PM)Apslis Wrote: -snip-

Denied
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied.

(10-30-2013, 12:31 PM)EODxChaos Wrote: -snip-

Denied
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-01-2013

Greetings,

Recently I got captured by a criminal organisation called Fulcrum. I was held in a warehouse for 3 days. I was tortured and I was forced to tell information regarding our project called [ERROR 4231 - CONFIDENTIAL]. I were almost dead until I heard a shot outside the warehouse. It was the Estleback Corporation Agent's that had found me by an accident. One of the Fulcrum Operatives accidentally left their radio on. The raid went on for hours, with big casualties. A lot of Estleback Corporation Agent died during the raid and unfortunately our beloved Deputy Director died as well. Eventually some of the Fulcrum agents got killed. I managed to break free from the handcuffs using the thumb trick, basically breaking my thumb bones. I managed to knock out the operative guarding me and I took his gun and killed the other operative guarding me. But to my surprise another operative were hidden behind a desk and almost got me killed. I was handcuffed again, but yet again I manage to get loose as my thumbs were already broken. I killed the other operative and grabbed his radio and radioed in to my agent's that I was freed. They had captured one operative and they "dealt" with him. NSA have confirmed that the whole organisation have been eliminated using a missile called Torko X4680. Their facilities have been destroyed and so have their operatives.

Steve Burwin had been with Estleback Corporation longer than I have. He have made the Corporation to what it is now. Viktor Dennis and Steve Burwin were good friends and now they shall reunite in heaven. You have a space in my heart that can never be filled by anyone else. You risked your life for me, there is nothing I can do to repay you. You are to be remembered by the whole corporation and by me especially. No one can replace you for who you are and what you have done for us. I didn't know you to good and nor will I, but you shall know that I always respected you. May you rest in piece

I'd like to thank all the Agents risking your life for me. Some of you died, some of you didn't. You have my eternal respect.

God bless you,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

Footage of the raid;

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 11-01-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Goodbye Estleback. I will always remember you, even when I am a fucking old codger watching dodgy TV shows in bed wearing socks and sandals. I will miss the work that I do, and all you people that were with me every step of the way. I would like to thank Myfloodify, for all the help and support he has given me through the past 11 or so months. Goodbye Estleback. In my name, I would please request that you listen to this track, to simulate my feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Goodbye Estleback

In good time.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-01-2013

This is an OCC post;

Link66, you have done some amazing work in Estleback Corporation. I must admit that for a long time I doubted on you and your activity. But after that you became super active and you did some amazing work. I'm not talking on only mine behalf, but of the whole corporation. We will all miss you in a way and another. I'm deeply sad that you decided to leave Estleback, but because of your reason (that I know of) it makes it very understandable. I can't put my appreciation for you in words, and you know that. You will forever be a big part of the Estleback Corporation's history. I wish you good luck on future projects and your life. I will keep a spot for you in Estleback Corporation reserved forever.

Goodbye my friend.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 11-01-2013

Posted in OOC:

Link, from day one I looked up to you. You were my hero, When i first joined I had a goal to join the government team of Estleback Corporation. You and myfloodify made that goal come true. from day one you helped out the Corporation. you were not the guy who stood in the background waiting for others to sort out what they were doing. You helped every agent who walked in through the door. You made my Clan experiences the best they could be. I have so much respect for you Link. And whatever happened I will always be here to chat or talk. I feel like i have lost a part of me that i won't get back. be proud of what you have done, never look back and regret. You helped make this clan, be proud.

You are the hero here.

Goodbye Link,
CorieTheNub

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 11-01-2013

OOC:

I've only been here awhile, but link your active, friendly, welcoming and just generally a nice guy. I hope to see you back at Estle soon. Thanks for supporting me and my idea's when I joined and for helping me set up the legal department. I wish you the best in your future endeavors, and I offer you a free molotov throwing lesson. :p