Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Narc - 10-18-2013

To Dominic Stevens of Estleback Security Corporation

If the specified fine is not met, the Ministry Of Peace will utilise all methods as is reasonable to recover the amount specified. This includes seizure of assets and properties, utilising such force as is reasonable to recover the damages. We expect the citation to be met with in the following 48 hours.

Evan Moore
Director of Personnel Affairs
Ministry of Peace

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 10-18-2013

To Whom this may concern

Due to the fact that Evo-City is a sovereign city state within the United States that has yet to enter into the United nations, as such the United Nations is not authorised to act inside non member states. There for you have no jurisdiction to place a citation of any kind on any persons. If you have any issues with this, your legal team may contact me to arrange a date at the high courts.

Your sincerely,
Dominic Stevens

RE: Estleback Corporation - Mr.UnionSniper - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 10:34 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: To Whom this may concern

Due to the fact that Evo-City is a sovereign city state within the United States that has yet to enter into the United nations, as such the United Nations is not authorised to act inside non member states. There for you have no jurisdiction to place a citation of any kind on any persons. If you have any issues with this, your legal team may contact me to arrange a date at the high courts.

Your sincerely,
Dominic Stevens

OOC: Nice one.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-18-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Casanova has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

Mr.Sniper Wrote:-Snip-

Denied
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied.

Donut Wrote:-snip-

Denied
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Eisenhorn - 10-18-2013

Due to the fact that EvoCity is considered a constituent of the United States, and you previously had no issue with accepting this fact until such time as we took issue with your conduct, we will ignore your previous comment and continue to pursue the legal remedy which you owe to us.

As the United States is a member of the permenant security council of the United Nations, and EvoCity is considered a constituent of the United States evidenced by your acceptance of the application of United States laws, and common knowledge, your legal obligation to the Ministry Of Peace to repay all damages owed has not been discharged.

RE: Estleback Corporation - TheCasanova - 10-18-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Casanova has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

I am truely greatfull for your decition. It was the right choice, giving me a chance in the Estleback Corporation. You will not regret it.

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 10-19-2013

After an extended discussion with my legal representation, it has been decided a visit to the high courts is no longer deemed necessary and the citation will be paid in full on 21/10/2013

RE: Estleback Corporation - Hyde - 10-19-2013

(OOC)
What's really happening?

The "ministry" using their "power" to demand 300.000 money for blurry reasons. What right have you to demand money for people roleplaying?

Also, on the behalf of many, please keep all of this out of the estleback thread.
Make another thread, use pm or meet up ingame... just not here.

Sincerely
Hyde

RE: Estleback Corporation - Eisenhorn - 10-19-2013

Hello I felt it appropriate to explain the actions of the Ministry Of Peace to you regarding Dominic Stevens.

The reason we are conducting such conversation on your clan page is because you are his employer, and his conduct whilst acting as a representative of Estleback, has caused us to levy a citation against him (we fined him for attempted espionage).

We feel that you as his employer have the right to witness the proceedings against him, especially when his actions could of damaged your corporate reputation.
Pursuant to the laws quoted we decided to levy a fine against Dominic Stevens, for his actions were directly hostile to not only the Ministry Of Peace, but the good nature and conduct Estleback Security had presented in the course of handling the previous incident.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused to persons not directly involved, or any concern this has caused your self, but we at the Ministry Of Peace felt you had every right to be informed as to the conduct of one of your employees and any actions taken against him.

I hope this clarifies the matter at hand, and makes it clear to you that we are pursuing Dominic Stevens and not you nor the entity of Estleback Security Corporation.

Yours faithfully Z.Massani Legal Secretary General of the Ministry Of Peace.

.ooc the reasons are not blurry at all, we have every right as a legal authority to impose fines and or sanctions where appropriate, rather than declaring war for every transgression, we prefer to refer to the law and pursue appropriate action according to the law.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-19-2013

Greetings,

I have gotten the information about the reason of the discussion of Agent Dominic's situation. I respect the thought and I understand why, but yet I feel that it's unnecessary for the public society to witness the discussion. If I were to be reported privately through email (PM), I would highly appreciate it. There is no reason for the other agents to witness this nor is is necessary for the non Estleback members to see it, as it doesn't concern them. It shall from now on go through privately. Thank you Z.Massani for your work and the professionalism.

Agent's of Estleback. Do not keep commenting the discussion from now on. Withdraw your comments or face a warning. You are not involved nor are you going to unless I say so. I respect your curiosity, but it's no room for that here. If you got a question regarding the case or any future case, notify me or Steve Burwin personally if you'd like to know about it. However, it's not 100% positive that you will gain information about the case. Once again, stop commenting and leave the case be.

-This case from my knowledge is now closed.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]