Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 05:21 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: -snip-

Greetings,

I'd like to start by thanking you for going through our statements and dedicated time to this. I wasn't presence when this occurred, thus making me unknowing of what really happened. I do not still believe that we were making us an aggressive threat, but since I wasn't present I'm not able to deny or confirm that.

We have discussed carefully about Estleback future in the Governance after this incident and about your demands. And we have decided to agree to pay $150,000 to the aggrieved party.

I'd like to finish my message by assure you that action will be taken towards the member(s) involved in this situation.

Regards,

Micheal 'Flood' Stanson - Director at Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-17-2013

[Image: awardus.png]
Today, Hyde got demoted to
Sergeant.

[b]We have decided to relieve Hyde from his position of captain for unforeseen circumstances. We do not in any way or form wish to humiliate Hyde but we see a brighter future for him as an sergeant.

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that iLikeCats397 has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 10-17-2013

To Estleback Corporation,

I would like to thank the Vice president for giving me the interview regarding the accepted application. I will do my role in Estleback and hopefully i can become an improvement to your clan. I will follow orders set and hopefully i will not become a failure to your clan. I know a few members of the team already so it'll be good to interact with them and to meet the other members.

Yours sincerely,
Kyle 'Cats' Silenskov

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-17-2013

I'd like to welcome you Kyle 'Cats' Silenskov to our corporation. I expect the very best from you and I hope you will stay with us for a long time. It will be fun to see your progress, I see a bright future in you.

Welcome again, Agent Silenskov.

Kind Regards,
Micheal Stanson - Director of Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Eisenhorn - 10-17-2013

To Michael Stanson.
I am writing to you on behalf of the Ministry of Peace, I would like to thank you for your co-operation in the difficult issues we have recently faced, and inform you that the payment has been successfully collected. However an issue did arise during the collection of payment, and I am hoping you will be able to shed some light on the matter.

During the transaction two representatives of the Ministry Of Peace collected Dominic Stevens, whom we were informed was acting on your behalf, he was taken to a safe location, and the transaction occurred without incident. However for reasons unbeknownst to ourselves, Dominic Stevens decided to attempt to plant a bug on one of our vehicles.

We at the Ministry Of Peace are hoping that he was acting without your authorisation as a rogue agent of some fashion, as we are hoping for a positive resolution to the previous issues.

Hopefully you will be able to shed some light on this matter, and the extent to which Estleback Security Corporation did or did not authorise attempted espionage of an international agency representing the United Nations.

Yours sincerely Z.Massani

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-18-2013

(10-17-2013, 11:29 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: -snip-

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that the payment got to you fine. It was however shocking that the delivery agent attempted to plant a bug on your vehicle, as he was not acting on the governance's commands. We will talk to the agent involved and find out the reason why he decided to go rogue at that current point in time. We apologise for any inconvenience and will apply appropriate action towards the agent.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-18-2013

Greetings,

Today Garry Chip (WoodChopper) to change divisions due to lack of inspiration in the Technology and Construction Division. He is a new soul in the team, yet an old soul at the same time. It'll be a fun experience to see your progress with your new duties. Good luck with your new job, Agent Chip.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wood - 10-18-2013

Due to being away from the Estleback HQ. I have sent a letter to the Estleback HQ. I do hope they share it with you once they find it in the POBOX.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Eisenhorn - 10-18-2013

To Michael Stanford of Estleback Security Corporation.
Please note that the Ministry Of Peace is not pursuing your corporation regarding the attempted espionage conducted by one agent of your corporation, instead we are pursuing that person for the recovery of damages. Please note our actions will not interfere with any investigation of yours, and we will share any pertinent information recovered from the target.

To Dominic Stevens of Estleback Security Corporation.
Please note that the Ministry Of Peace is pursuing you individually for the recovery of damages, pursuant to your actions in attempting to collect private and/or sensitive data regarding the Ministry Of Peace. Due to our actions on the behalf of the United Nations, and the United States, we are pursuing your person under: 18 USC § 794 - Gathering or delivering defense information to aid foreign government. We have legal power under this act due to the geographical location, and our work on behalf of the United States of America, as a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.

Please find the article quoted beneath in full for your benefit.
(a) Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appliance, or information relating to the national defense, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, except that the sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the jury or, if there is no jury, the court, further finds that the offense resulted in the identification by a foreign power (as defined in section 101(a) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978) of an individual acting as an agent of the United States and consequently in the death of that individual, or directly concerned nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large-scale attack; war plans; communications intelligence or cryptographic information; or any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy.
(b) Whoever, in time of war, with intent that the same shall be communicated to the enemy, collects, records, publishes, or communicates, or attempts to elicit any information with respect to the movement, numbers, description, condition, or disposition of any of the Armed Forces, ships, aircraft, or war materials of the United States, or with respect to the plans or conduct, or supposed plans or conduct of any naval or military operations, or with respect to any works or measures undertaken for or connected with, or intended for the fortification or defense of any place, or any other information relating to the public defense, which might be useful to the enemy, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life.
© If two or more persons conspire to violate this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.
(d)
(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—
(A) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation, and
(B) any of the person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.
For the purposes of this subsection, the term “State” includes a State of the United States, the District of Columbia, and any commonwealth, territory, or possession of the United States.
(2) The court, in imposing sentence on a defendant for a conviction of a violation of this section, shall order that the defendant forfeit to the United States all property described in paragraph (1) of this subsection.
(3) The provisions of subsections (b), © and (e) through (p) ofsection 413 of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (21 U.S.C. 853 (b), ©, and (e)–(p)) shall apply to—
(A) property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;
(B) any seizure or disposition of such property; and
© any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,
if not inconsistent with this subsection.
(4) Notwithstanding section 524 © of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.

Due to the fact you were unsuccesful in your attempt, we are pursuing a financial remedy to the damages caused.

Furthermore we have legal power to pursue you for such remedies under the following act.
Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations 1946.
The pertinent subsections of article 2 (II&III) have been quoted for your benefit.
SECTION 2. The United Nations, its property and assets wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall enjoy immunity from every form of
legal process except insofar as in any particular case it has expressly waived
its immunity shall extend to any particular case it has expressly waived its
immunity. It is, however, understood that no waiver of immunity shall ex
tend to any measure of execution.
SECTION 3. The premises of the United Nations shall be inviolable. The
property and assets of the United Nations, wherever located and by whom
soever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation and any other form of interference.

Mr Stevens please make the following amount of $175,000 payable to the Ministry Of Peace, at our discretion, or we will pursue other measures to remedy the situation.

Yours faithfully Z.Massani.

P.s To Estleback Security, we do not consider the actions of Dominic Stevens to be representative of your company, and ergo we are at not pursuing you for his espionage, furthermore we consider the previous case now closed, and wish you all the best in future endeavors.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 06:58 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: -snip-

[Image: 2gt.png]

**Micheal 'Flood' Stanson opens the POBOX.
**Finds a envelope and opens it.

**Envelope containing the following**
.I write to Estleback HQ today regarding my...

--The Letter--

..l hope to bring a new form of hope and light to the sector ancl l
hope to even run some trainings.

**Micheal 'Flood' Stanson writes a reply letter
**Micheal 'Flood' Stanson puts the letter in a envelope

**It's the following**

Thank you for letter. I once again wish you luck in the new Division. It'll be a though period of course, but it'll be good for you.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]