Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 07:08 PM)Casanova Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:11421027

How many hours do you have on the servers?:413

Real Age:13

How many RP points do you have?: 5

How many bans do you have?: About 10. (I've only gotten 3-4 of em. My brother used to rent my account, but I've told him not to, since its causing chaos.)

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Cody lived a nice and passive life, until he's parents got devorced. He was heart broken, and ran away from family & friends. He later on started buying and sellings suits and cars. It went good in the start, but then it went down-hill. He' didnt have enough money to pay his rents, and had to move into slums apartments. He lived there until 1 day. 1 day, a man came up to his door and said: Hey! I've seen you before. Do you still have any suits? Cody answered: I have 1 or 2? Want to buy them? The man answered: Yes! 180000 and an apartment at Flea Market Street with paid rent for a year. And thats where cody is today. Suited & rich.

First Name: Cody

Surname: Williams

Code name: CC

Nationality:Danish

Personal traits:Rich | Loyal | Oldfashion | Smoker | Smart

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I've got alot of good hints that Estleback is a very good clan, I dont have any clan at the moment.

What division are you applying for?:ESD.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've bin SRU alot, security guard, police officer, so I know what I'm doing with a gun.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?Yes, Italian Mafia, as an associate.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Hyde.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:6-7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:9-10.

[Image: searchat.png]

WWe at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-11-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Rumble has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 10-12-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] iLikeCats379

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71717297

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 160*

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 3

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Kyle

Surname: Silenskov

Code name: 'Cats'

Nationality: English

Personal traits: Follow's orders, Very tactical and not the best shot but if given the chance will rip apart an enemy to shreds. I am also quite the shot with the old' Tranq gun.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Well ive always been that person that likes to protect with other members for assistance. Estleback brings this and also (In-Game) Its a really organized clan and is strict and presented very well.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division (ESD)

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have been in different Security services (IC). I have been in blackwatch but i left after a short time there.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?: I ran my own, Outcast Inc. but that did not go as well as i planned. (Not Enough Members) and i associated with Blackwatch.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: I know Jordy, we have fun together, Mr.Davdison i like that guy and Rumble because we've done various RP's together.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8.7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 8.2

RE: Estleback Corporation - Donuts - 10-12-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Donuts

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1737479

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 148 Hours.

Real Age: 15

How many RP points do you have?: 1 At the moment. I got it at 120 hours i think.

How many bans do you have?: None.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Tom

Surname: Turta

Code name: TT

Nationality: Sweden / Swedish

Personal traits: Patient. Got a steady arm and can shooting anything that's moving. Not the best driver but i still got my license. Favour gun is the AK - 47 or the Galil.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Well, my family was famous for being protectors and they died in honour. My brother died just some years ago by a shot in the head by a officer while he was protecting a organization called Dragons Toung. I never were good in school so this is my last choice anyway. And i am going to honour my brother. ( Ingame ) Well, you guys a strict and if a clan pretty much ain't gonna be strict then it will just have alot of problems. And what i've seen you guys got strict rules which is pretty much easy to learn and understand. Also i've like to join your RPS more.

What division are you applying for?: The Estleback Security Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I was in a previous clan called MPA which were a protection clan too. Sadly enuff they dosn't roleplay anymore and they ain't being so very serious either.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? MPA.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Well, me and Mr. Davidson have been playing with eachother before and a little bit. Done a bit roleplays with eachother but that was a long time ago now.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10 Cause i have my iphone and i'm using it daily in school and while im doing my homework so i can just login to the forums here and then to check what's going on etc.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: Well, it totally depends. If i got a exam i will need to do that so i will pretty much have 2 - 3 hours left for playing, but when i don't have exams i can play whenever and how much so i'd say a 7.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-12-2013

Quote:Dohnuts

Quote:iLikeCats379

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-14-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Greetings,

I come with very great news about Estleback Corporation. Due to recent events, I have decided to permanently stay at Estleback Corporation. But with my permanant position, I have decided to do some heavy changes in Estleback Corporation.

The changes:

-President is now Director and Vice President is now Deputy Director.
-New Logo
-New Layout
-Longer description about who we are
-Budget area have been deleted, now confidential
-The headers have been removed and replaced with classic fat text
-Our Construction have been put in to spoilers
-Added lines to separate the different parts of the thread
-Manager job have been deleted
-The DIA (ally) have been removed
-Application Form have been updated
-New subdivision, ESSU (more information on this announcement)
-Expanded our Security Services to a more global businesses. Focusing on the good, and not the bad (protecting contras etc..)
-Radio area have been deleted, now completely erased

The ESSU:

Estleback Special Support Unit is a sub division in Estleback's Security Division. Its the elite backup squad, traveling in black BMW's for fast transport they all wear combat gear to stand out from the crowd. Armed with high-power machine-guns or/and shotguns they come in to clean up and secure the operation. Whenever something needs support ESSU is the team brought in to make sure it's done correctly...

...Read more at the main page.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Mr.UnionSniper - 10-15-2013

Steam Name:
[FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev]
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:35216760
How many hours do you have on the servers?:
Real Age:
How many RP points do you have?:
How many bans do you have?:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name:
Alexander Otto Fritzgerald
Code name:
Sniper
Nationality:
German-American
Personal traits:
Tall, buff, Smartest of them all, dark blond
Tell us about him and his history:
I was born on January 31, 1989 in Ohio my grandparents all came form Germanic areas. Our family was always the smartest and so was I. After studying strategic defense in college I join the MNU corporation. After a while I decided to do something else. I am currently working a a Defense Contractor at private corporations.

Normal Information:
I am a Defense Contractor. I live at 7720 Lake Road, Evocity, New Evo, 33290
I have some of the best shot around and am a good leader.
Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
As I said I am a Defense Contractor and I need something to defend. The big reason for choosing Estleback is I liked it the best out of all the choices and need a long term job.
What division are you applying for?:
ESD
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes since I have been almost the same posistion in MNU.
Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
MNU, left because computer broke for 4 months
Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Generation (Head of MNU) (Wouldnt be good because I was only in the clan a few weeks before my computer broke)
How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
Can be 10 most of the time 6-7
How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
If im enjoying myself 9 or 10 normally a 7

RE: Estleback Corporation - Narc - 10-16-2013

Ministry of Peace
Legal dept.
MPS Athena

October 16th, 2013
Office Complex #1
Evocity

For the attention of: Director Michael Stanson of Estleback Security Corporation.

I am writing to you on behalf of the Ministry of Peace, regarding potential breaches of human rights articles, in specific the Rome statute of the International Crime Court.
I am notifying you that at this moment of time, your organisation is under close scrutiny by the Ministry of Peace, for reasons which will be listed shortly. This scrutiny is neither negative nor positive, it is to allow us to assess whether complaints regarding your operatives are based in fact or not.
The incident which sparked this investigation, is the actions of persons named; Benjamin 'Hyde' Taylor and Steve 'Link' Burwin. It is our understanding that the individual known as Hyde was conducting aggressive operations against a private travel company whom were at the time operating a bus service inside EvoCity. At this moment we are uncertain as the motivation of said aggression, and whether it was a legitimate act or not, furthermore we are including Steve Burwin in this letter due to his position as a supervisor to your corporation, and his proximity to the incidents at the time, we are at this time uncertain as to his role in the aggressive acts, and whether or not he was aware of them.
We at the Ministry of Peace are providing you an opportunity to explain the circumstance and the extent to which the aforementioned aggressive acts have been legitimised by your corporation.
If we find you have been deceptive, or authorised said aggressive acts without legitimate cause or reason, we will convene a tribunal, and reach verdict as to the appropriate penalty to be affixed to your organisation.

Thank you for your time.

Evan Moore
Director for Personnel Affairs
The Ministry Of Peace

RE: Estleback Corporation - D0ctor - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 03:24 PM)Narcotic Wrote: -snip-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6twklortf7m2kl/statements.docx

RE: Estleback Corporation - Eisenhorn - 10-16-2013

From the office of the Secretary-General for Legal Affairs, Ministry Of Peace.
To the entire entity of Estleback Security Corporation, including affiliates, employees and representatives thereof. This letter is a notification of the findings of the Ministry Of Peace, pending investigation into your recent activity. The investigation and complaints regarding Dominic Stevens have been dropped after investigation into the matter and an interview with the aforementioned.

It was reported to us that your entity (referred hereby throughout as you for brevity) was involved in an act of aggression, against a private commercial company.
It is our understanding that whilst you did not use any deliberate force against the individual concerned, you did in fact act in an aggressive manner, and insinuated that violent actions would follow should your demands not be met.
I shall quote your own statements as evidence to vindicate the view taken by the Ministry Of Peace.
''Hyde then asked something like
“we need to use this building can we buy it from you?” KP replied with “no” Hyde
then said “But this is the only building big enough” KP then replied with “I said
no.” we then sort of sighed and turn our backs to walk out, on the way out Hyde
said (as a joke) “or we could just take the place” Which to be completely honest
was given away as a joke by the the rather blatant laughter afterwards.''
As can be seen from above it is entirely reasonable that such a threat would be believed by a congregation of armed men outside the property concerned.
Taking the testimony of Officer Evan Moore, whom witnessed the event, it is our belief that you were in fact armed, given that you have provided no evidence to deny this fact beyond personnel statements. I am sure you can understand given the contradictory reports we cannot entirely rely on your own written evidence, and we will take the testimony of our own officer as evidence of the fact you were armed.
It is our belief that you intended to disrupt commerce with threats or fear of provocation of violence, for the purpose of gaining access to the property. Furthermore we believe that such threats were reasonably believable in the circumstance by the victim, regardless of your subjective intent.
Reviewing the case subjectively it is our belief the victim was reasonable intimidated by your actions, and that accordingly you are guilty of such an offence as defined under article (a) and s(2) of the following statute18 USC § 1951 – Interference with commerce by threats or violence provided beneath for your convenience.
18 USC § 1951 – Interference with commerce by threats or violence
(a)Whoever in any way or degree obstructs, delays, or affects commerce or the movement of any article or commodity in commerce, by robbery or extortion or attempts or conspires so to do, or commits or threatens physical violence to any person or property in furtherance of a plan or purpose to do anything in violation of this section shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
(b)As used in this section—
(1)The term “robbery” means the unlawful taking or obtaining of personal property from the person or in the presence of another, against his will, by means of actual or threatened force, or violence, or fear of injury, immediate or future, to his person or property, or property in his custody or possession, or the person or property of a relative or member of his family or of anyone in his company at the time of the taking or obtaining.
(2)The term “extortion” means the obtaining of property from another, with his consent, induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right.
(3)The term “commerce” means commerce within the District of Columbia, or any Territory or Possession of the United States; all commerce between any point in a State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia and any point outside thereof; all commerce between points within the same State through any place outside such State; and all other commerce over which the United States has jurisdiction.
©This section shall not be construed to repeal, modify or affect section 17 ofTitle15, sections52,101–115, 151–166 of Title 29 or sections 151–188 of Title45.

In conclusion we have reached a verdict as to the case at hand, we at the Ministry Of Peace have decided it is appropriate for us to issue a fixed penalty to the corporation of Estleback Security Corporation, of the amount of $150,000, to be paid as damages to the aggrieved party.

Payment will be made to a representative of Ministry Of Peace, who will then forward payment to the injured party, we will provide evidence of this transaction to prove that the injured party has recieved payment.