Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-03-2013

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact the applicators for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-05-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Hyde have been approved to Estleback Corporation.
He did a private application, due to reasons that can't be told here.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-05-2013

I'm happy to announce that Mr. Davidson have been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept my friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-09-2013

I'm happy to announce that Professional Instinct has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept Myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

[Image: awardus.png]
Today, Hyde got promoted to
Captain.

Kind regards,
[Image: 40pu.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-09-2013

Congratulation Hyde,

You joined only days ago with positive attitude. You wanted to help and improve Estleback, and so you have. The thing that you have helped us with is yet to be confidential, but it's absolutely stunning. We thank you for you good work and your proven dedication in only few days. You have a bright future my friend, make sure to do good use of it. You are now a Captain, a role model and a leader. I'm glad to have met you through the former President Viktor Dennis and Link66. Good luck with your new rank, I'll see you out there.

[Image: deniedz.png]
Today Ne0ster, O'DannyBoy and Von Tempski got kicked out from Estleback Corporation.

You are simply inactive, we do not have room for you.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - TheCasanova - 10-09-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:11421027

How many hours do you have on the servers?:413

Real Age:13

How many RP points do you have?: 5

How many bans do you have?: About 10. (I've only gotten 3-4 of em. My brother used to rent my account, but I've told him not to, since its causing chaos.)

In-Character Information

Personal Information: Cody lived a nice and passive life, until he's parents got devorced. He was heart broken, and ran away from family & friends. He later on started buying and sellings suits and cars. It went good in the start, but then it went down-hill. He' didnt have enough money to pay his rents, and had to move into slums apartments. He lived there until 1 day. 1 day, a man came up to his door and said: Hey! I've seen you before. Do you still have any suits? Cody answered: I have 1 or 2? Want to buy them? The man answered: Yes! 180000 and an apartment at Flea Market Street with paid rent for a year. And thats where cody is today. Suited & rich.

First Name: Cody

Surname: Williams

Code name: CC

Nationality:Danish

Personal traits:Rich | Loyal | Oldfashion | Smoker | Smart

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: I've got alot of good hints that Estleback is a very good clan, I dont have any clan at the moment.

What division are you applying for?:ESD.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I've bin SRU alot, security guard, police officer, so I know what I'm doing with a gun.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?Yes, Italian Mafia, as an associate.

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Hyde.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:6-7

How active are you on the servers 1-10?:9-10.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 10-09-2013

Casanova - You are supposed to fill in your IG character under "Personal Information". If that is supposed to be the IG character desc., I can let you know that we ain't going to let a 13 year old kid run around with a gun (not realistic), by this I don't mean your IRL age, but your character's age.. Consider to remake your application (the In Character Part).

(fixed now anyways)

RE: Estleback Corporation - equal - 10-09-2013

As a former member in Estleback and Underboss of the Italian Mafia, I can officially vouch for Casanova.