Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 09-22-2013

(09-01-2013, 06:04 AM)Dermy Wrote:
-snip-

Denied
[Image: deniedz.png]
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied. Reason is because; you have been extremely inactive lately, unfortunately we need our members to be as active as possible

(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

Denied
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied. Reason is because; you have been applying for other clans simultaneously. This shows 'great' loyalty.

Kind regards,
Link66

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wheatcake - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 11:18 AM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 06:04 AM)Dermy Wrote:
-snip-

Denied
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied. Reason is because; you have been extremely inactive lately, unfortunately we need our members to be as active as possible

(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

Denied
I'm sorry to say that you application have been denied. Reason is because; you have been applying for other clans simultaneously. This shows 'great' loyalty.

Kind regards,
Link66

I have been active? And my brother must have logged into my forums account, Its not my fault. Please consider me again, he must have been messing about with applications? PLEASE don't denie me? I've been active all week or should i say all month! SO I havn't been extremly inactive?

(09-22-2013, 05:47 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

I have been active? And my brother must have logged into my forums account, Its not my fault. Please consider me again, he must have been messing about with applications? PLEASE don't denie me? I've been active all week or should i say all month! SO I havn't been extremly inactive?

You weren't denied because inactivity. That was the other applicant, Dermy.

As for the actual reason why you were denied... I highly doubt that your bother would be arguing to get into another clan. As the SA say when something like this happens in a ban request, 'your account, your responsibility'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
Link66

(09-22-2013, 06:13 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 05:47 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

You weren't denied because inactivity. That was the other applicant, Dermy.

As for the actual reason why you were denied... I highly doubt that your bother would be arguing to get into another clan. As the SA say when something like this happens in a ban request, 'your account, your responsibility'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
Link66

Is there like a time limit untill I can apply again, Becuase I know its mt responsability but I REALLY want to get into this clan.

(09-22-2013, 07:13 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: Is there like a time limit untill I can apply again, Becuase I know its mt responsability but I REALLY want to get into this clan.

It seems like you 'REALLY' want to get into most clans in FL. Unfortunately you can only re-apply if I or Myfloodify personally contact you via Steam or FL PM, as happened to me.

(09-22-2013, 07:52 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 07:13 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: Is there like a time limit untill I can apply again, Becuase I know its mt responsability but I REALLY want to get into this clan.

It seems like you 'REALLY' want to get into most clans in FL. Unfortunately you can only re-apply if I or Myfloodify personally contact you via Steam or FL PM, as happened to me.

Ok if I haven't got a pm or steam message in a week then I will apply for a different clan.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Glade - 09-22-2013

DarthTom56 also asked to join my clan (in-game) one time, Outcast Inc., He seems desperate to get into a clan. He's been making applications for a lot of clans in fearless, which in my opinion isn't the best thing to do.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 07:21 AM)DarthTom56 Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 08:38 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: DarthTom56 also asked to join my clan (in-game) one time, Outcast Inc., He seems desperate to get into a clan. He's been making applications for a lot of clans in fearless, which in my opinion isn't the best thing to do.

I'll apply for a different clan then, because if your just gonna be like that then I won't apply for your clan.

Please stop posting about your applications to other clan on this clan page. If a guy have already been denied, then it's just unnecessary to post that reply you had iLikeCats. We are grateful that you let us know about it, but it isn't really worth anything since he was already denied. Darth, this is not some kind of place to let other clans know if you will join an another clan or not. You have been denied, live with it.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-23-2013

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-27-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Due to recent events, Multi National United and Estleback Corporation are not allied anymore.

Kind regards,
myfloodify