Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Feffe - 09-11-2013

I regret to inform you that today, i will be leaving this clan. Had alot of fun being in this clan, but has applied for S.A.A, so i have to leave. I wish you all the best in the future, and i will see you around on the server.

Best Regards,

ZedsDead

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-11-2013

(09-11-2013, 12:37 PM)(NOR) ZedsDead Wrote: -snip-

It's truly sad to see such a promising Sergeant leave. You have been loyal and trustworthy during your time in Estleback Corporation. I remember when we first met. It was when we were protecting the President and you came up to me to ask if you could join us. The moment you started to talk I knew that you were going to be successful and you became.

You are one heck of a guy and I wish you good luck to your future. If you need any help, just contact me. See you around.

Kind Regards,
Viktor Dennis - President of Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-12-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

It's training tomorrow. We will be using the TeamSpeak, contact me when it's time to get the password.

If you want to see what we will do and when etc, go to our group.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-14-2013

[Image: buildingsa.png]

New construction added: Aircraft Carrier. Check it on the main page in the construction section for more photos. Note, it's supposed to be in the water. But since we built it on the build server it had to be like this.
[Image: 0cwp.jpg]
[Image: 9e8o.jpg]
[Image: 5ky2.jpg]

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-14-2013

[Image: deniedz.png]
Today SuperPumma aka MikeyOnDuty resigned from Estleback Corporation due to him feeling that he needs to take a part of the Omega and Black Watch war.

You're officially kicked.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wheatcake - 09-19-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DarthTom56

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49912500

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 73

Real Age: 13

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans do you have?: 2

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Tom

Surname: Whiteley

Code name: TW

Nationality: England

Personal traits: Computer Whiz, Dog lover.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I was looking for an active clan with a fleshed out forum. (I think this forum is very professional) And this looks damn cool so I'm applying! The name for Estleback Corporation sounds very serious and I like serious clan.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I am a good aim and good at reasoning with people for example (Some tries to walk in I do not shoot or RDM them, I tell them to get out and if they don't I fire a warnign shot at their foot so they won't die if still not I will either kill them or whatever else I'm ordered to do.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? No

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Dogysmash, TuftyGoblin (PM on forums if needed) [email protected] (my email)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 10 Everyday 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9 Everyday 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM (ALL DAY on weekends)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-20-2013

(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I was looking for an active clan with a fleshed out forum. (I think this forum is very professional) And this looks damn cool so I'm applying! The name for Estleback Corporation sounds very serious and I like serious clan.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I am a good aim and good at reasoning with people for example (Some tries to walk in I do not shoot or RDM them, I tell them to get out and if they don't I fire a warnign shot at their foot so they won't die if still not I will either kill them or whatever else I'm ordered to do.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Dogysmash, TuftyGoblin (PM on forums if needed) [email protected] (my email)

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 9 Everyday 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM (ALL DAY on weekends)

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wheatcake - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 05:59 AM)myfloodify Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will contact you for an interview if you have been qualified for it.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

So you will pm me? Or ask me to come on the server? (So I'm accepted?)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 09-20-2013

(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

If we consider to interview you (if you manage to be qualified for it), we will add you on Steam and notify you on FL pm that we have added you. You are not yet accepted, nor have we come to a decision whether you should be interviewed or not. That is all I can say.

Kind Regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Wheatcake - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 03:55 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 03:16 PM)DarthTom56 Wrote: -snip-

If we consider to interview you (if you manage to be qualified for it), we will add you on Steam and notify you on FL pm that we have added you. You are not yet accepted, nor have we come to a decision whether you should be interviewed or not. That is all I can say.

Kind Regards,
myfloodify

Ok, Thanks for replying.