Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-14-2013

(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: -snip-

It's truly sad that you chose to leave us. You had a lot of potential. Of course you are welcome back. Just contact me or Link66.

Regards,
Myfloodify

[Image: awardus.png]
Today, EvilElf got promoted to
Agent.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Blurr - 08-14-2013

You kicked me out when you never told me my tag i was banned got unbanned like 3 days ago thats not Fair

(08-14-2013, 10:22 PM)OrangeUP Wrote: You kicked me out when you never told me my tag i was banned got unbanned like 3 days ago thats not Fair

We did not kick you because of your tag.

We in the Governance didn't think you were fitting this clan. When you joined you were a controller, may I remind you that you are not clearly in the clan yet. You are on probation, meaning that during that time we will make an another evaluation, a more advanced one.

It's our decision and you'll have to accept it. People in the clan got an bad impression of you, and we in the Governance must listen and act after what our members say to make this clan a good clan... Everyone opinions matters here.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Blurr - 08-14-2013

1 when i was banned you were away some where 2 you never said i was on probation 3 there was no clan activity so what was i meant to do ? can i have another chance

(08-14-2013, 10:50 PM)OrangeUP Wrote: 1 when i was banned you were away some where 2 you never said i was on probation 3 there was no clan activity so what was i meant to do ? can i have another chance

To answer your questions;

We don't need any meetings to see the obvious. Members had a history with you and we did background checks on you more thoroughly. We don't need any meetings to come to an decision, no need for that. We have our ways of "investigating" in people. You are AUTOMATICALLY on probation when you are a controller, it's either in our out. If we decide that you have potential we train you, otherwise we let you go.

No, you do not get an another chance. If you'd like to continue this discussion, PM me.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-16-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Recently I started an project called "Friday TeamSpeak night". It's for everyone in the clan to get to know each other and more. We had our first "FTSN" today. It lasted around for approximately 4 hours. It was indeed fun, and I hope to have more of this nights. Thanks for the entertainment.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

Today, O' Danny Boi got promoted to
Agent.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

Today, Evolution got promoted to
Engineer.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-19-2013

[Image: deniedz.png]
Today Hermeyyy left Estleback Corporation.

Reason is because he is not in to our type or RP. Rather Passive RP. You are always welcome back.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Deriptz - 08-19-2013

Dear President of the Estleback Corporation,

I'm happy to have you with us. I hope our ally ship will last long.

Greetings, [Image: 04lkks6]
Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-20-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

I'd like to remember to every member of Estleback that the meeting we are having on sunday is one of the crucial meetings for Estleback's future. Come if you want to be a part of the history of Estleback and contribute to a good RP. Go to our group to see dates and location!

Kind regards,
myfloodify