Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - NotSep - 08-05-2013

Thanks.
I will change my clan tag as soon as I can get on the server.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Blurr - 08-05-2013

im currently banned for a week for homophobia and NLR (i didnt say anything Homophobic though Sad)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 08-06-2013

(08-05-2013, 01:32 PM)OrangeUP Wrote: im currently banned for a week for homophobia and NLR (i didnt say anything Homophobic though Sad)

One more ban this month and you are out. You had a ban not long ago..You should be suspended but I'm giving you a chance.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Viljo - 08-11-2013

Hello Estleback Corp.

I am sadly resigning from my position, as my good and old friend Deriptz re-opened his clan D.I.A, I am joining with him and I want to return back to "old times" when I was new.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Deriptz - 08-11-2013

Dear Governance of the Estleback Corporation,

I'm happy to announce that the Defense Intelligence Agency is open again. Therefore I would like to countinue our allyship. Please let met know if you're interested.

Greetings, [Image: 037mjom]

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 08-11-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 08-12-2013

[Image: deniedz.png]
Today Blurr got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. This is because of we didn't get a good impression of you when you applied. Members of the clan were upset about you joining.

You're officially kicked.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

Today Blue Liqued got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. The reason is because of his/her inactivity. Thank you for being in the clan, if you feel like you want to become active again, then you're welcome back.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

Today Sh0x got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. The reason is because of his/her inactivity. Thank you for being in the clan, if you feel like you want to become active again, then you're welcome back.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kpred - 08-12-2013

Dear members of Estleback, I have been thinking today about going ahead with my previous decision. I have liked this clan a lot but until very recently I have lost interest in the clan and its RPs. I am sorry to say this as I know that floodify does not want me to leave however I feel as though it is for the best as I would not put my full effort into the clan RPs. I have enjoyed my time with the clan even though I only took part in very few meetings. I would like to thank Link, Corie and floodify for making this clan as good as it is. I feel as though it's the best for the future if I leave now. Thank you for my time at EB and I wish this clan the best for the future

Sincerly, KPredeyes.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Dear members of Estleback, I have been thinking today about going ahead with my previous decision. I have liked this clan a lot but until very recently I have lost interest in the clan and its RPs. I am sorry to say this as I know that floodify does not want me to leave however I feel as though it is for the best as I would not put my full effort into the clan RPs. I have enjoyed my time with the clan even though I only took part in very few meetings. I would like to thank Link, Corie and floodify for making this clan as good as it is. I feel as though it's the best for the future if I leave now. Thank you for my time at EB and I wish this clan the best for the future

Sincerly, KPredeyes.

It is hard to let such a good agent go. You're always welcome to come back. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the clan.

CorieTheNub

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 08-13-2013

(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: -snip-

It's a great shame that a great agent leaves the team.