Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 05-18-2013

**A letter was left outside the Estleback Corporation HQ**
** Steve, Co-Founder Opens the letter and reads......**

Dear Estleback Corporation,

I am writing this letter as a thank you for all the motivation you all have giving me to work as hard and as best as i can.

This is not a Good-bye letter, it may come across as a good-bye but it is a letter to state that i am here to stay and to help protect the city from crime and too punish the ones who break the law of the land.

I would also like to thank the Head of EC for all the supporter he has given me too, try as hard as i can and do the best as i can. Without him, i would be left doing crime.

I would like to say i am going to take this promotion like i have taken all other promotions. Never give up and never give in, I will work as hard and as well has i can.

If anyone needs guidance to make themselves get back on there feet. its the amazing management team.

Thank you once again.

J. Santorini

[Image: 1zfocnd.jpg]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-19-2013

[Image: deniedz.png]
Today FreshDumb got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. This is because of his ignorant to the corporation. My recommendation is to dedicate yourself when you decide to apply for a corporation like this.

You're officially kicked.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 05-19-2013

Resignation :

I, Steve Burwin, have to step down as Vice-Preisdent of this amazing and friendly Corporation. I would like to thank many people in my time at Estleback but unfortunatly I cannot list them all. I hope this amazing Corporation finds a better, fitter and more stronger fighter to replace me. I want to 'live' life rather than 'work' for the remains that I have of it. I do regret to inform you of this news.
Steve Burwin

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kpred - 05-19-2013

Good luck in the future Link, you will be missed by a lot of people in this great clan.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 05-19-2013

(05-19-2013, 06:48 PM)Link66 Wrote:
Resignation :

I, Steve Burwin, have to step down as Vice-Preisdent of this amazing and friendly Corporation. I would like to thank many people in my time at Estleback but unfortunatly I cannot list them all. I hope this amazing Corporation finds a better, fitter and more stronger fighter to replace me. I want to 'live' life rather than 'work' for the remains that I have of it. I do regret to inform you of this news.
Steve Burwin

**letter Sent, replying to Steve.**

**Tears have made some of the writing unreadable**

Dear My Dearest Steve,

I will always love you, this much is true
How to do this, I haven't a clue,

So here it goes, the only way I know how
To put an end to our love, right here, right now,

We could have been so good together
I thought this love would last forever,

We laughed, we cried, we played
I wished this time could have always stayed,

The fun we had, the stories we shared
I thought that you would have always cared,

I fought, I cried, to keep us alive
To keep you from wanting to run and hide,

Alas, our love was not meant to be
Because all I have now are my thoughts and me,

You made it clear, it's not me you want
A Cowboy Trucker would be your haunt,

So goodbye My Love, goodbye my soul
My heart is now just as black as coal,

So I let you go, I say goodbye
I say I love you with a tear in my eye,

I hope that someday you will wake up and see
There is nothing better than you and me,

Until that time, I will always be near,
Wishing and waiting for your love to be here,

At this point, I've done all I can do
To win your heart so that you love me too.

My Heart Will go on.....

J. Santorini.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-19-2013

Dear Steve Burwin,

It's truly sad to see you leave after such a good time. You have truly brought happiness, adventure and success to this Corporation. I trust you that you will keep our missions, plans and secrets confidential. For your own good.

I can only wish you the best luck and I hope to meet up for a cup of coffe some time.

Spoiler :
It's in IC, meaning he will not leave, only his character.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-20-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Great news!

Today Estleback Corporation got their new Vice-President. He will be my right hand and will take care of the corporation when I can't. Please welcome our new Vice-President, Luke Stevenson.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-24-2013

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Due to the fact that the "main" servers are down we have decided to postpone our event that was going to be announced earlier this week. The back up server might be up, but we rather wait for the "main" servers to get up etc..

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-25-2013

[Image: deniedz.png]

Today our fellow member U2Kfilm left Estleback Corporation due to that RP'ing doesn't appeal to him anymore.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 05-26-2013

[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
myfloodify