Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-13-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that CorieTheNub have been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept my friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 04-13-2013

[Image: acceptedh.png]
I'm happy to announce that Duckiedan has been approved to Estleback Corporation.
Remember to accept myfloodify's friend invite and the invite to our group.

Kind regards,
Link66

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-14-2013

[Image: donatez.png]

Today, we got a higher budget. Our budget is now 500.271$. Thank you Humla, we are deeply grateful for helping us out!

Kind regards,
myfloodify

[Image: joinestleback.png]

Today Estleback Corporation and Multi National United had an party! Check it out here.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 04-14-2013

[Image: awardus.png]
Today, ZedsDead and digitaltomato got promoted to
Agents.

Kind regards,
Link66

Today, Russian_Dimitri got promoted to
Sergeant.

Kind regards,
myfloodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Feffe - 04-14-2013

(04-14-2013, 07:42 PM)Link66 Wrote:
Today, ZedsDead and digitaltomato got promoted to
Agents.

Kind regards,
Link66

Awesome! Thanks! Smile

RE: Estleback Corporation - whoopie - 04-17-2013

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Whoopie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30699063

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Currently between 311 and 315.

Real Age: I am fourteen years old.

How many RP points do you have?: I currently have 12 RolePlaying Points.

How many bans do you have?: Eight, but my last one was nearly five months ago. It was dumb from me to be a minge, but many others might've experienced my change in attitude.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Simon James

Surname: Berry

Nationality: I am half British, half Italian.

Personal traits: I am rather agressive, I don't like people attempting to put me in a position, because they will not succeed anyways. If you are nice to me, I can be a great, sensitive and humorous guy! So, don't come at me with an attitude, or you'll end up in my dog's dinner.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I think this clan suits me very well, I have played with the members today, and I had a total blast. I have been in EBC before, but it wasn't 10% as good as it is now. I love the improvements, and this makes me want to join even more!

What division are you applying for?: The ESD, since I am not the best builder, but I could also be in the ETCD if there are people required in there.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I do. I have worked for the government as a spy, I have been in several clans, eliminated several men, and sometimes I even get hired to protect the President and other high functioned humans.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Yes, MNU, Italian Mafia, EBC in its earlier stage, GBU (I used to run that clan) and the Verenikin Family

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Niimo, Alejandro, ToasTie, Infernaw, Narcotic, and you can just ask around, some people may know me!

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: That would be an 8 or a 9.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: That would be a 7.

Thank you for your time.

RE: Estleback Corporation - CorieTheNub - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 07:36 PM)whoopie Wrote: Out of Character Information

How many bans do you have?: Eight, but my last one was nearly five months ago. It was dumb from me to be a minge, but many others might've experienced my change in attitude.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Personal traits: I am rather agressive, I don't like people attempting to put me in a position, because they will not succeed anyways. If you are nice to me, I can be a great, sensitive and humorous guy! So, don't come at me with an attitude, or you'll end up in my dog's dinner.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Because I think this clan suits me very well, I have played with the members today, and I had a total blast. I have been in EBC before, but it wasn't 10% as good as it is now. I love the improvements, and this makes me want to join even more!

What division are you applying for?: The ESD, since I am not the best builder, but I could also be in the ETCD if there are people required in there.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I do. I have worked for the government as a spy, I have been in several clans, eliminated several men, and sometimes I even get hired to protect the President and other high functioned humans.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Yes, MNU, Italian Mafia, EBC in its earlier stage, GBU (I used to run that clan) and the Verenikin Family

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Niimo, Alejandro, ToasTie, Infernaw, Narcotic, and you can just ask around, some people may know me!

Thank you for your time.

Yay

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-17-2013

(04-17-2013, 07:36 PM)whoopie Wrote: Out of Character Information

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Normal Information:

Thank you for your time.

[Image: searchat.png]

We at Estleback Corporation will take a review over your application and then notify if you've been accepted.

Kind regards,
myfloodify