Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jan - 11-02-2017

You can be proud of everything you have achieved, Link, and I’m sure Flood is too. Estleback has always been an important clan in FL’s clan world and will go down in history, I’m sure I can speak for the entire community when I say Estleback will be missed.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Dragnort_ - 11-02-2017

I thoroughly enjoyed being part of Estleback and seeing the sophistication of the whole clan and especially the professionalism of Link and the rest of the team (Including those who have left). Thank you for what you've done for so many years!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Create - 11-02-2017

It brings great pleasure to see that although this is a Garry's Mod community, the effort, character plot, and development is more organized than I have ever seen in real life. Link, you have done a brilliant job at guiding Estleback forward, making sure that everyone's role in the Corporation is known. It amazes me to see that even though the real world wouldn't see this as much, if the Estleback Corporation were to be a real business, with real employees. it'd be up there with the greatest! Finally, thank you! Although I never personally joined or had any affiliation to Estleback, you truly changed the way all clans work in Fearless, and it goes to show what can be achieved when effort is put into it! Thank you to everyone who works at, or worked for, the Estleback Corporation!

RE: Estleback Corporation - DVN - 11-02-2017

Truly did enjoy my time at Estleback. Although I wasn't there long I will leave my congratulations for Flood for the clan itself and the initial backbone and Link for taking the huge responsibility to run the clan after Flood's departure. EBC will not be forgotten.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Archer - 11-02-2017

I really enjoyed my 1 day in Estleback, I thank Link and Floodify for this amazing clan. You shall not be forgotten.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 11-02-2017

Thought a word from me was an inevitable.

The day I left Estleback was one with great frustration, although with her prospect planned since long before. I stumbled upon Link66 years back when Estleback was new to the community and sought to set the bar somewhere we didn't even reach. But after learning Link66 true capabilities, I have always known that together we could achieve great things and I truly believe that bar was set shortly afterwards. When you left a short period of time it was like the clan had lost a part of itself, however all stories ends with what is rightfully a part of something shall always end up it together in the end - and so it did. We have seen dark days together and with the odds against us we have come together and overcome those obstacles. Through those experiences the idea to let you carry the legacy on was born, and you have proven that the idea was not such a petty one.

I loved running this clan and I've seen it be just an idea I made up in my pool, to become an actual working place of productivity with real life people; something few people get to have the pleasure to see. The people are most likely the ones that I loved the most. The sheer relaxation of knowing that capable people that share the same vision and passion is among us. I am sad I didn't get to be apart of the returning glory of Estleback Corporation this time around, although the days that I were with her after the return was great! There are many people to thank, some I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet. You all know who you are, without a doubt.

Thank you to all current and past members of Estleback; you are what made us what it was and will forever be. Like with any book there's always a last chapter and so Link is formidably drafting that up. But years have proven that we life in a period of sequels...

Until next time,
Floodify

RE: Estleback Corporation - Falc - 11-02-2017

Disappointed I’ll never get a chance to experience EB!

But all I’ve ever seen is good things, from back in the day to now, the standards were set and you never dropped them. Roleplays you’ve done really made people look up and see what can be achieved, as well as pushing other clans in the right direction after seeing the success you enjoyed.

Real shame to see you guys closing, congratulations Floodify and Link for what you’ve achieved.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Archer - 11-04-2017

(11-03-2017, 10:35 PM)Saul Wrote: Good luck it looks awesome!

Uhm....did you bother and read the post?

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jonas - 11-04-2017

(11-03-2017, 10:35 PM)Saul Wrote: Good luck it looks awesome!

Warned.

Your recent posts in the clan forums has been wiped. You need to stop posting soleley to post. This is generally every forum.

Thanks.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jonas - 11-04-2017

(11-04-2017, 11:52 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Good luck with the gang!

Please stop trolling.

I’ve removed your post, try and use some common sense.