Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-21-2017

Acceptance

Today, the 21st October 2017, saw Estleback back in EvoCity, as strong as ever.

After interviewing a plethora of applicants, Estleback once again assumed a security contract with the President, keeping their government and power safe. During this contract, the Nexus perimeter was secured, and all threats deterred. Some interesting scenarios unfolded around a fugitive with a lab coat, and a jail riot, both of which were luckily extinguished with ease.

I am delighted to announce that Felix Sauster (Sparx), Matthew Jones (Lewwings), Kevin Ramsey (Kevin Ramsey) and Emily Rivia (Emily) have all been accepted into Estleback, and hold the rank of Trial Field Operative! Congratulations to all four of you!

[spoiler=Media]
[Image: 48B491BF8320FC5D4EEB6627E73BFB991749CADF]
[Image: 8F60D9787FDFD4AA831444F9AB54182D1FB1284C]

[/spoiler]

Kind regards,

Director of the Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-26-2017

Greetings,

I am sad to announce that two of our Operatives have left Estleback today.

Firstly, Quinton de Kock (Ivan Tempski), feels it is time to move on to personal projects, and away from Estleback Operations.

Secondly, Marcus Loubitin (Envy) handed me his resignation. Marcus was a contributor to many of Estleback's campaigns, as his skill set made him able to produce marvellous visual representations of our plans that were then displayed to the public.

I thank both of the aforementioned men for their contributions to our organisation, and I wish them both the best of luck for the future. I have absolutely no doubt that they will be able to accomplish great things wherever they may go.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 10-29-2017

Greetings,

I regret to inform you that all of our current applicants' applications have been denied. This is due to a plethora of reasons, however the recruitment department have all agreed that they are all generally not ready to become part of the team.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Dragnort_ - 10-29-2017

***A Letter is placed onto Director Burwin's Desk***

Spoiler :

Dear, Director Steve Burwin,

It does not give me pleasure to write this letter to you and your company however I find that at this current time it must be done with quick haste. Recently I have noticed myself slipping due to personal reasons and that I have missed a few events that you have held for our Organisation which brings a sting to my heart, once again apologies for this.

Back on topic. First of all I'd like to thank you and the rest of the Estleback Corporation Team for welcoming me with open arms into your initiative however I believe it is time we part our ways. I remember the first day was not a great day when I was an application. On that plane with the late Mr Piers Colton, our beloved Conservative Party Leader, the moment I shared with him gave me a brief insight into his life before he got into this business I was shown a picture in his private cabin of himself when he was just a young man making his first investment. He gave me some wise words... "Make the world your own, your decisions make the person you want to be" 

Director Burwin, again I apologise for this inconvenience and such quick notice of my Resignation but there was no better way to do it. If anyone else reads this who shouldn't have then you should rethink your loyalty and ethical nature.

Sincerely, Markus Rivia. (Field Operative 0246)

[Image: zoRmUu9.png]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kevin - 11-01-2017

*BEEEP* Leave a message please... *BEEEP*

Good morning, Director Steve Burwin.

This is Kevin Ramsey speaking. Unfortunately, I have bad news. I've been planning my own future for a while now. Ever since you told me that we're not lasting long as Estleback Corporation. Due to personal projects, different offers and that Estleback Corporation is not willing to keep going in the way that I thought it would. I would like to hand in my resignation. Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor, A great mentor is not necessarily a great leader, a great leader is not necessarily a great teacher. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader, and boss - all rolled into one.

Take care and good luck,
Kevin Ramsey.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kippsee - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 07:48 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

This is Kevin Ramsey speaking. Unfortunately, I have bad news. I've been planning my own future for a while now. Ever since you told me that we're not lasting long as Estleback Corporation. Due to personal projects, different offers and that Estleback Corporation is not willing to keep going in the way that I thought it would. I would like to hand in my resignation. Maybe one day our professional paths will cross each other once again and I will be able to repay the debt of guidance and mentorship to you. A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor, A great mentor is not necessarily a great leader, a great leader is not necessarily a great teacher. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader, and boss - all rolled into one.

Take care and good luck,
Kevin Ramsey.

No clan loyalty, not good enough.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Kevin - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 04:40 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 07:48 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

Take care and good luck,
Kevin Ramsey.

No clan loyalty, not good enough.

Mate, I'm pretty sure that it's not good enough and acceptable at all, and I'm very sorry for that. I apologize for everything to Link and all the other members.
But as I was told that this ain't gonna keep developing, Estleback is not going to rise up, Estleback is finishing. I wanted to build a legacy here. But how can I do it if there are no plans for going forward? I'm pretty sure that many people and members think bad of me for doing this. And once again, I'm very sorry. Will always be there for anyone that needs me, especially Link.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 11-01-2017

The Closure of Estleback

It seems that I have no choice but to officially confirm the rumours that have been going around that Estleback is getting close to the end.

I had a more calculated and steady plan for this, however I am going to have to cut it short and alter it drastically, seeing as a member that has recently left our ranks has publicly leaked the private information without my prior approval.

It is true that, as of late, Estleback has been extremely inactive; I will be the first to admit this. However, I would not consider it a dead clan, as it is clear that those who enjoyed the experience when we were putting on 2 varied events per week have found the loyalty and enthusiasm in them to stick around for what I have planned to end this marvellous project of mine and Floods.

Before I explain, I would just like to confirm that I do not disrespect those who have recently left the clan in any way, as it is their personal choice and honestly expected if a clan does not perform as it once did. Most of the recent leavers had the integrity to talk to me about their leave before posting it on the forums, something I appreciate greatly, and I think shows great respect to the individuals who are gaining nothing by putting on entertainment and events for them. I understand and accept all of their reasons for leaving, though I may not agree with all of them, and wish them the best of luck!

Now onto the treats.

As Estleback has been such a great success over the years, it is only right that this is reflected by going out with a bang. Over the past few months, I have written a 6 part finale tying all of the events that have happened since Estleback's reopening in late 2016 together. 

After episode 6 of the finale, I will release the reasons for closing down the clan, and my personal opinion and analysis of the clan world at the moment.

I do not have an exact date for when the Estleback finale events will start and conclude, as the schedule has obviously become skewed, but I look forward to getting this show on the road!

Applications to the clan will remain open for now, but their closure should be expected in the close future.

Kind regards,
Link
Comunity Member Since 2012

RE: Estleback Corporation - Archer - 11-02-2017

It is a shame to see such a professional clan being closed down.
I had my ups and downs with Estleback, but it has been a good ride.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Baskingner - 11-02-2017

Shame to see such a big clan close. I think its clear Estleback had a great influence on FL and the clan closing is truly a loss. While i havent been a part of the clan myself (i tried, a few years back) a big thanks for everyone who was involved and thanks for the many great roleplay experiences the clan has delivered for its members and non-members.

Hopefully we'll see you guys back in the future!