Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 07-15-2017

(07-15-2017, 07:18 PM)ericb0207 Wrote: this clan sucks

Preach it brotha

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 07-16-2017

Probably salty Ive banned him twice for randomly raiding EBC bases

[Image: dKw8fmm.jpg]

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-22-2017

** Hot off the press, the new edition of 'EvoCity News' hits the streets, shocking those who glance upon the top half of the front page.

** On top of this, a leaked video starts circulating on social media, apparently showing the moment that Piers' drink was poisoned. However, this lacks verification.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-23-2017

A Snake On a Plane

I regret to inform you that Mr Piers Colton, the President of the Estleback Conservative Party, and close friend of mine, has died.

At Estleback, we believe transparency is the paramount avenue, so I come to you today with a detailed set of events that occurred on board the diplomatic flight to the UK on the 22nd July 2017.

After standard boarding procedures were maintained, Estleback Operatives were briefed alongside Mr Colton in the plane's meeting room. After that, the security detail and Mr Colton made their way to the seating area on the lower deck of the plane. Following a quick visit to the bar, Mr Colton started to talk to a new Estleback recruit, and took him to his private room to show him an old document. During his absence, the bartender left his post momentarily to assist an Estleback operative who had fallen over on the left side of the plane. This left the bar area, and Mr Colton's drink, unattended. The saboteur then proceeded to poison Mr Colton's drink, and left with no suspicion.

Upon returning to the bar, Mr Colton finished his Bollinger, and started to make his way back to his seat. He then began to vomit uncontrollably, and fell to the floor, dying in a matter of minutes.

The search was on. Estleback SFOs Finn Conlon and Edward Kenneth led the investigation, and began interviewing members of the flight attendant crew. From this, they obtained vital information and the password to the security footage. This footage has been circulating on social media, and shows the moment when Mr Colton's drink was poisoned.

The investigators then had a rough description of the suspect, but could not concretely identify him as turbulence disrupted the focus when the murderer's face was caught on film. 

Ruling out all suspects of non-white ethnicity, or those wearing bright clothing, Estleback Operatives marched on and decided to focus on interviewing the bartender. Interviewing him a second time, it was revealed that while the Operatives had been occupied with the security footage, the culprit had threatened the bartender to not reveal anything more about the case with a knife. A suspect 'lineup' was then constructed, and a man was identified as the suspect.

After all plane occupants, apart from the pilots, were seated in the main area, Estleback Operatives apprehended the suspect, Mr Ivan Tempski, a long time serving Estleback Operative. He confessed to the murder, and stated he had been paid off $1,000,000 for the hit. After revealing this information, he was locked inside of a toilet so he could be arrested when the plane got to the nearest airport. However, when the plane landed, it was found that Mr Tempski had bitten into a cyanide pill, and his life was gone, along with the all the answers that still had to be given.

This is an incredibly saddening occurrence, especially seeing as the culprit is someone I have known and trusted for years.

Estleback is opening a full investigation into this event, and we will release comprehensive updates on the situation in the future if more vital information is recieved.

If you have any infomration that could be of use to us, contact our service using the e-mail address [email protected].

Attached is the bodycam footage extracted from both Mr Colton and Mr Finn Conlon, and an assortment of stills taken from the event.

[spoiler=Media]

[Image: D4XFiI2.jpg]

[Image: Mo4DV34.jpg]

[Image: iMWxcf3.jpg]

[Image: 2KW14yO.jpg]

[Image: gbFu61s.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Kind regards,

Director of the Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-24-2017

*** A letter is attached to the Estleback Corporation public bulletin board.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-25-2017

Greetings,

A couple of staff announcements today.

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Mr Finn Conlon (Finn Conlon) for his promotion to Director of Development! I have been working very closely with Mr Conlon over the past month, and I have identified that his skill set and temperament is perfect for the role. I wish you good luck, and look forward to working with you to bring more great things to the table.

Contrastingly, we have decided to deny Denz Alparslan's (Sharpshooter) application. You may try again after a month has passed.

Finally, a reminder to everyone that Mr Piers Colton's funeral will take place at 6:50 GMT+1* tomorrow in grassy fields. Everyone is invited to attend.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Altoria - 07-26-2017

It took the mailman a wile to get to the Estleback Corporation. But he managed.
Carrying a bag filled with envelopes and letters, he walks up to the mailbox and reaches for an envelope from out of his bag.
Opening the lid of the mailbox to slide the envelope in.

Waiting to be read, the envelope rested upon the other letters in the mailbox

Spoiler :
[Image: GZyG89a.png]

Spoiler :
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: QwYyDwU.png]Slyfox Task Force
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Director  of the Estleback Corporation

Our Corporations have worked together in the past. Standing side by side in hard times.
I know that the Slyfox Security Corporation retreated their agents from EvoCity to aid Paris, Belgium and England with their Terrorist attacks.
But we are back and we are staying. Aslong as there are people that need our help, we will be there for them.

I have noticed that our corporations have some goals that intrest us both, as we also see it as one of our duties to keep the peace within Evo City.

Our superiors in the Slyfox Security Corporation in Paris entrusted me, Lucas Andrew, to bring this Task Force to higher levels.
Making it possible to be out there on the streets and fields. Standing side by sides of our friends and clients.

Thank you for your time and we patientle wait on your response.

Kind Regards

Lucas Andrew

STF - Chief
SSC Director (EvoCity)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-26-2017

Piers Colton's Funeral

On the 26th July 2017, a church service was held in the memory of Piers Colton, the former leader of the Estleback Conservative Party.

Led by Father de Kock, the service lasted for around 20 minutes, spanning multiple Bible readings and remembrance speeches.

After this, the congregation gathered outside where Mr Colton's coffin was lowered into the ground.

I would like to thank all 35+ people who attended for the respects they paid to such a great man.

Stay tuned to our website over the next couple of days for some exciting updates.

[spoiler=Media]
[Image: CAFC2FDAF8D70B46362DD9BCAD90406154B26A34]

[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

[Image: 3BkMfeB.jpg]

[Image: B3CCAA7474DA6BAD6F8255FD9D9A346288219B9D]

[Image: Estleback_Funeral_19.jpg]

[Image: edef2b6897a2182a322131d5ec4e321c.jpg]

[Image: 747BE35887CB9D4C046B789EEC35E70529BD3679]

[Image: A87261B34FDACD39DBD007FCA03B8B9092923BBE]

[Image: Estleback_Funeral_7.jpg]

[Image: 8EE1ECAE8F5C327747F48CB852B61A7A5F3BEC7E]

[Image: qZGuoHG.jpg]

[Image: Cg1Srrd.jpg]

[Image: DBBF213C5A4894A91A28E5BADB0EC162E53D446A]
[/spoiler]

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-27-2017

Greetings,

More staff announcements today.

I am pleased to announce that a miracle has ensued. Mr Joseph Deacon (Joe Joe) has finally been promoted to Field Operative. This comes after a very rocky employment record with us, but we believe he has truly changed for the better in recent months, so we are confident in our decision to bring him up with the rest of the group. We hope he will not let us down.

Secondly, I regret to inform you that, Blake Nightly (Nighthawkd), former CFO here at Estleback, has decided to resign from the Corporation. Originally coming in from our acquisition of Park Industries, Operative Nightly quickly eared my respect as a strong and reliable individual. After a brief period as SFO, he was promoted to CFO due to the consistency of his enthusiasm. Here, he helped stabilise the Corporation during hard times, and brought a lot to our training practices. I sincerely thank him for the service he provided to us during his time here, and he has made it clear that he will always be available if we need him. I salute you sir.

Finally, stay tuned to this thread over the next 24 hours for a special announcement.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 07-27-2017

*** You open up on to the second page of today's edition of EvoCity News and look into the entertainment column.