Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 05-03-2017

Greetings,

Another unfortunate announcement today.

Recently, Operative Amorey (Divey) handed me his resignation. In his brief time here at Estleback, he contributed well, helping us with completing construction projects and furthering our objective of peace.

It is a shame to hear about another loss to our team, and like with everyone, I wish him a prosperous and successful future.

Kind regards,

Director of the Estleback Corporation

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 05-05-2017

Greetings,

On Saturday the 6th May 2017 at 7:30PM GMT+0, we will be hosting our next event on V4b1. All Operatives and applicants should meet us at the Estleback HQ that is located in the upper back street. Again, a reminder to all current Estleback Operatives to check the private communication HUB for information about this event, and a reminder to all current applicants to attend at the given time and date. If you cannot attend, please message me.

Moreover, we have unfortunately had news that one of our current applicants, Mr Robert Halsey (Sharpshooter), has decided to drop out of the application process.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 05-06-2017

Greetings,

Tonight, Estleback ran our 4th incarnation of our monorail system! Even though it was a drastic improvement from before, there are still many things that need changing. These changes will occur swiftly, and we will open our updated monorail to the public very soon. Check this page regularly so you do not miss that public announcement!

In other news, I am pleased to welcome Operative Conlon to the team. His punctuality to all of our events has been splendid, and he has even turned up before they have started to ensure he is not late. During the events, he has displayed professionalism, and possesses qualities we look for in potential Operatives. Congratulations!

Also, Alexa Grimwood (Lunaaa) has been relieved from the application process, as she has posted an application elsewhere.

Here are some photographs from the event that occurred tonight!

Spoiler: Media
[Image: 242494452E4087AC8E109610F4EEED527ED6C5C1]
[Image: 5796213A5964A3183FADCAEBE0B2EFC5164E46D2]
[Image: 2B4D3B413E550CEB6817F75164381FA2787AAD0D]
[Image: 3D0D4D0F3798AB32E8045ECF66E9757BF4761B65]

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Jonas - 05-10-2017

Greetings,

I am here to announce a sad letter to the governance of the very honored Estleback. Yesterday I had an event with the governance, which made me realize certain aspects of the company, and how I've felt as if I've been used as a tool, with no appreciation, and looked down upon. Nobody should accept it, so neither would I. It hurts my heart to leave Estleback, but this is not a work environment I personally would want to be in. I am not here today to shine light upon Estleback at all. It has had it's prime time, but after 5 years it kind of dies out. Sadly. I do not believe my place in Estleback is wanted anymore, nor needed, and therefore I will be stepping down from my current position. I've decided to accept an utmost professional and personal offer from another company, and I believe I will fit in much better there. I had my time in Estleback all these months I've been here. I was here since the reboot, I watched it all. It was an amazing sight, but my time is over, I feel as if I've been used as a hideous tool for the past weeks, and therefore I write this announcement to you. Estleback is not what it used to be. I know my resignation might cause some problems for Estleback, but I do not wish to handle these problems anymore. I have so many unfinished projects and I have a planning that sadly wont turn into anything. I've had my time here, Goodbye Estleback Employee's and The Governance. This shall in no way harm any of our connections, and I hope you wont see it this way.

With all due respect;  

Lee Wong.

RE: Estleback Corporation - TheSiphon - 05-13-2017

Aww man, looks good but can't apply. No donator possibility and only 1RPP, it was the only one that I couldn's pass.

Damn, good luck with the clan though.

RE: Estleback Corporation - MasterNoda - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 04:46 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Aww man, looks good but can't apply. No donator possibility and only 1RPP, it was the only one that I couldn's pass.

A lot of people buy donator off of people with ingame cash.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Ratatoskrr - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 07:24 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 04:46 AM)TheSiphon Wrote: Aww man, looks good but can't apply. No donator possibility and only 1RPP, it was the only one that I couldn's pass.

I'm selling. Hit up my PMs

RE: Estleback Corporation - TheSiphon - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 07:24 AM)MasterNoda Wrote:

I am trying to save some money. No way I would be able to earn enough after the donator wears off, car business isn't that good.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-03-2017

Standard Operating Procedures

Today, I am glad to announce that Estleback is back in the public eye. Even though we have not been fully absent from the city over the past few weeks, we have not proclaimed our presence as usual, due to the fact we are stabilising the resources we currently have, and improving internal operations.

Today kicked off with a training session in Estleback's new training HQ, situated at grassy fields. Attending operatives and trainees alike started off with basic vehicle operations, and then moved on to more advanced tactics. However, during this process, the President of the city who we had previously struck a peace deal with, transformed into a Dictator. Using our previous stance as an 'official company' with the President, we gained access to the nexus and eradicated this threat, freeing Evocity from tyranny.

Things then resumed back to normal, and operatives returned to the training facility to practice breaching techniques.

Spoiler: Photos

[Image: DE56288870C939A99AEE42D1CF9CD8D3E5FB94E3]

[Image: AFE5EAC5B390B47CAF87A5772AA9C1400E39F70D]

[Image: 85D1E0E15B4A6CBE5434CF82729F59698B60B719]

[Image: 03AAFC9A0BEC13D3097703D9196D9604B02A29B9]

As a result of our incognito downtime, be prepared for multiple new Estleback projects in the close future.

Kind regards,

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 06-03-2017

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon (Joe Joe) has been accepted as a Trial Field Operative!

Kind regards,