Fearless Forums
Estleback Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+--- Thread: Estleback Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=23671)

RE: Estleback Corporation - General Weed - 04-09-2017

Hello Estleback,

Today is a sad day, Today is the time for me to leave, It has been a hell of a ride!
And i am honored that i got the chance to show my skills for Estleback.

Its not the name of the clan that makes the clan this good, its the people that building this Clan, It will be difficult to leave you guys, you all are soo great people, and you have becomed a family, We are not just coworkers in this clan, we are FAMILY.
I want to give all of you a goodluck.

And you may see more from me!
Goodbye!

RE: Estleback Corporation - Link - 04-09-2017

Weed, you are such a lovely human being. It's such a shame to see you leave, and your enthusiasm and positive outlook towards everything will be truly missed.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-09-2017

Weed, you brought a lot of positivity to Estleback and quite so possibilities as well. It won't be easy to let you go, but new paths presents themselves every day and you must take it if it feels right. We have seen Estleback literally build into a clan we all can be proud of thanks to you. We are so fortune to have come across you and whoever next does so, I congratulate them.

You are one of the members that made Estleback what it is and we will never forget you.

Thank you Weed.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Floodify - 04-10-2017

Greetings,

This will be my last announcement as Director and Owner of Estleback Corporation.

I, Floodify, have had a great luck being involved with such a wonderful team of individuals and to accomplish things. Recently I have seen great initiative from people all around me and all though I do feel as if Estleback is becoming more of a community rather than a two-mans mission, but the time for me to step down has come.

I have had Estleback in my possesion since early 2013, and with that a lot of joy and equally as much as frustration has come out of it. This time around the frustration has become unbearable and to a point of destructive to my persona, which has led me to leave the Director seat and hand it over to my most trusted liaison, Link66.

I feel as if I have to make an apology, but you are in better hands than you would ever be so perhaps that is not the right thing to do. Perhaps its more of a gesture of appreciation towards you all, and indeed respect, that I feel that my time to move along has come. Both new and old members of the clan have contributed so much and I am sure that it will continue. Estleback is something else.. something more than just a clan.. it's a group of unity with equal amount of respect to eachother. It goes without saying that conflicts arises every now and then, but the maturity and underlying respect for the contribution of each member overcomes the conflict in question - every time. To sum it up, it is a family.

I am leaving my duties as Director of Estleback and Owner at 12 pm, GMT. From that date, Link66 will be the new owner and director and will have full control over the operation. I do not have any plans on returning, but I will always look over the fence and see what you are doing.

All current duties and assignments have been handed over to Link66 and he will firstly and most importantly discuss this with Noda and then delegate out certain matters around the clan. Expect great changes and new possibilities being presented. This may be a stressful period for some, but worry not - the priorities will be in check and I shall be assisting with the transition in any way I can.

There are so many people I want to thank. I have become astounded by the efforts of some individuals lately, and I promise that it will not go unnoticed. Even the smallest of deeds has made Estleback to what it is and if you all contunie with that spirit, nothing will stop the unbreakable force that we all are or have been apart of.

Therefore I am signing off on the last post I will make as an Owner and Director of Estleback. Please welcome Link66 as the new Owner and Director.

This has been all,

Director of Estleback Corporation
Floodify, Estleback Corporation Commander

RE: Estleback Corporation - Prompt - 04-10-2017

The downfall of Estleback is coming... and that's not good Sad

Tip of the hat flood, maybe a bow or salute, no one could run a clan better than you.

Make a new clan fam or you will be slowly run over by sayyyy... kaizen idk?

Sorry had to say

RE: Estleback Corporation - Janzo 火 - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:31 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: The downfall of Estleback is coming... and that's not good Sad

Tip of the hat flood, maybe a bow or salute, no one could run a clan better than you.

Sorry had to say

Estleback is still going to be a strong clan. Link I think will be a good Owner of the clan.
 I dont see any downfall anytime soon.

RE: Estleback Corporation - chopchop1614 - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:31 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: The downfall of Estleback is coming... and that's not good Sad

Sorry had to say

Estleback certainly isn't on the path to fail. Link will do an amazing job as Director. Many of the operatives within Estleback are dedicated and enthusiastic about their position. Remember that the number of members does not equal the standing or prestige of a clan.

RE: Estleback Corporation - Joe Joe - 04-10-2017

*A Letter is posted to the Estleback Headquarters addressed to A.Velaris*

[Image: deaa0a1d7e41380fd0ae2c24bc4dd51f.png]

Dear A.Velaris, 

I am sad to hear about your departure from Estleback as you have grown something truly great from the citizens of EvoCity and have become a beacon of hope for many. I am deeply saddened to see you resignation from the highest position available in Estleback and hope that Estleback will still strive without you. Once before I was in Estleback, and however short it was you were definitely a strong and powerful leader. What happened in the past stays in the past is what I say. Now we must look to the future. The future of Estleback and the future of yourself. I hope that what you set out for will soon be finished you have accomplished a lot in EvoCity and I'm sure your appreciate by many.

Yours Sincerely,
Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon
[Image: 006f70134327f2c74d5c27c667354e12.png]

OOC:

Its actually really sad to see you leave Estleback as you were a great leader of a great clan. In my eyes Estleback done something not many clans have achieved before but they done it in style. You created a community in a community. If you were on Fearless you probably heard 'Estleback' being mentioned atleast once. You managed to keep it up for so long too. You have been that clans leader for so long and will probably be missed greatly by everyone. Sad to see you leave but you never know what the future will hold.

RE: Estleback Corporation - General Weed - 04-10-2017

downfall?
Then you have not met the link, it was not just the flood that made the Clan perfect, it was all along, But flood had much of it, but it was both link and the flood that started up again, together.
Link has the good experience to manage a clan, and he will do it without any problems,
Of course,  Flood will be missed by the Clan, though, do not look down on Estleback, Estleback will work their way through all the different periods.

RE: Estleback Corporation - DVN - 04-10-2017

This reminds me of a very similar situation. Let me take you all back to when 95% of the staff team quit Fearless and refused to return or moderate the servers. It started out as chaos and everyone pretty much thought it was over.

Few months down the line, Fearless is at it's best point it's ever been in my eyes. For moderation, development, progress and strength. I'd like to think this is the exact same path Estleback is going to take, and I do trust it will. Although I am not part of the clan, what you have created is definitely something to be proud of Flood, you've done a great job and I'm sure Link will carry on the same as you trust him so well.

From an outsider perspective, good luck to Estleback for the future. You have a ridiculous team built of many great members who will also strive to keep and further build Estleback to an even better standard.