Fearless Forums
Demoted from Moderator. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Demoted from Moderator. (/showthread.php?tid=22524)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Demoted from Moderator. - Salinsky - 12-18-2012

Could like, everyone just like.. Stop flaming? It's not going to get you anywhere and it's not needed, this thread was intended to show my regret for failing my duties as a moderator, this thread was not intended for people to start freaking out starting to flame and whatnot.

Just go ahead and say I was a good mod, a bad mod, an abusive mod, wish me luck, don't wish me luck, what ever you feel like saying to me, I can take it.

Just keep the thread on topic and stop derailing it, make a different thread for complaints and whatnot.

Thanks.

(12-18-2012, 06:01 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 05:54 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: At least you're not being a *** about it too.

That's not very true.

Correct, had a little bit of a ... let's call it a meltdown last night, I removed the comments I have posted that I found inappropriate as I shouldn't have reacted the way I did.

RE: Demoted from Moderator. - equal - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 06:24 PM)Nyxeify Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:15 PM)Equal Wrote: Nyxeify, why don't you stop already.

You have no clue of what you are talking about, telling everyone to google words and find definitions.

You are the one derailing this thread, so please. Do us all a favor, and keep your mouth closed.

Thank you.

Is it really so much to request that people understand the words they are slinging around? It's not my fault they apparently don't have a brain.

I'm trying not to derail this thread thank you very much. You're the one who's being mean and derailing it once again.

Please just leave this thread alone. You're not contributing anything here.

I'm trying to come with suggestions and feedback, and what are you doing? Calling names and being mean. Wow go figure, yet still I'm the one who's got a warning and not you. Biased much? Nervous

Biased?
I don't see how you can even question why you recieved a warning, you wen't complete jackshiz and screamed out how the community were corrupt, just because Salinsky got demoted for obvious reasons, indeed he were a great Mod, but the fact that he failed to comply with the rules we got, is his own fault.

The demotion was justified, prooved with several pictures. Heck, the picture is even in this thread. Also, you are claiming he wanted to have fun and create RP, what he did was basically giving him self and the SS Team a ridiculous advantage, knowing what he did was extremely modifying cars.

Car wasn't bulletproof, it only looked strong, Equal. Don't talk if you don't know what the purpose of it was, not even being there 99% of the time it was used as a car for RESPONSE to EMERGENCIES etcetera, I know you don't like me Equalizer, I don't like you either, but that's irrelevant.

Yes, the car was heavily modified aestheticly, not statisticly.

Just to be clear, I'm not mad about any of this, just a bit upset.

I am done arguing, by the way.

RE: Demoted from Moderator. - Nyxeify - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 06:31 PM)Equal Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:24 PM)Nyxeify Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:15 PM)Equal Wrote: Nyxeify, why don't you stop already.

You have no clue of what you are talking about, telling everyone to google words and find definitions.

You are the one derailing this thread, so please. Do us all a favor, and keep your mouth closed.

Thank you.

Is it really so much to request that people understand the words they are slinging around? It's not my fault they apparently don't have a brain.

I'm trying not to derail this thread thank you very much. You're the one who's being mean and derailing it once again.

Please just leave this thread alone. You're not contributing anything here.

I'm trying to come with suggestions and feedback, and what are you doing? Calling names and being mean. Wow go figure, yet still I'm the one who's got a warning and not you. Biased much? Nervous

Biased?
I don't see how you can even question why you recieved a warning, you wen't complete jackshiz and screamed out how the community were corrupt, just because Salinsky got demoted for obvious reasons, indeed he were a great Mod, but the fact that he failed to comply with the rules we got, is his own fault.

The demotion was justified, prooved with several pictures. Heck, the picture is even in this thread. Also, you are claiming he wanted to have fun and create RP, what he did was basically giving him self and the SS Team a ridiculous advantage, knowing what he did was extremely modifying cars.

I think you are confused. I was warned for insulting you. (even though you were the one to insult me first). Please think before you post lies.

If I was warned for voicing my opinion on these matters, it would be greatly biased and unfair.

And I don't really see the great crime in making a car look cool? What's the unfair advantage? That his enemies will be stunned by it's amazingness before they can run away in fear? Skeptical

Yet, you continue.

(12-18-2012, 06:40 PM)Equal Wrote: Yet, you continue.

Touché

Stop. Someone close this, please.

RE: Demoted from Moderator. - aviator - 12-18-2012

(12-18-2012, 06:41 PM)Nyxeify Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 06:40 PM)Equal Wrote: -Not you-

Touché

User warned for inciting flame and a disrespectful post.

Anyway, Salinsky, you were a great mod and I wish you the best for the future, thanks for making the server a better place and I hope your influence may continue, even though your are still no longer a moderator.

Agreed on closing the thread please.

Also please hand out warnings to the appropiate parties. Me included I guess Nervous It's what one gets for standing up for her friends and her beliefs.