Fearless Forums
hansen2012 - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: hansen2012 (/showthread.php?tid=20992)

Pages: 1 2

hansen2012 - Hansen2012 - 11-17-2012

Hey guys I am new here and decided to show my name since I started playing on the RP server last night. I have got to say that it is amazing. It just frustrates me that the servers are both full all day long and I sit here and click join every 5 seconds. I think the servers could hold a few more people without problems, but that's not for me to decide. Keep up the good work I love the RP. This is a great community!

Hansen2012

RE: hansen2012 - Narc - 11-17-2012

Hello Hansen2012. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

RE: hansen2012 - Flux - 11-17-2012

Welcome to Fearless Hansen2012!
I'm sure you'll have great time here Smile

RE: hansen2012 - Hansen2012 - 11-18-2012

(11-17-2012, 11:27 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello Hansen2012. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

Yes! I am very familiar with role-playing. I played pathfinders for about a year with a group of people in my community. Not to say that this is anything like pathfinders, but I can use a lot of RP skills from that game and put them in this one. I've had a lot of fun already actually! you guys have the best rp servers on gmod to be honest. The only reason I am replying on this right now is because one of the servers crashed lol, otherwise I'd still be playing.

Hansen2012

RE: hansen2012 - Adman - 11-18-2012

Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Hansen, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Wink

RE: hansen2012 - RANDOMlagFTW - 11-18-2012

Hi im sure you like it and will stay on for a while bro Cheese

RE: hansen2012 - Verenikin - 11-18-2012

(11-17-2012, 09:28 PM)Hansen2012 Wrote: Hey guys I am new here and decided to show my name since I started playing on the RP server last night. I have got to say that it is amazing. It just frustrates me that the servers are both full all day long and I sit here and click join every 5 seconds. I think the servers could hold a few more people without problems, but that's not for me to decide. Keep up the good work I love the RP. This is a great community!

Hansen2012

Welcome!

In response to the servers being full, why not use the queue system?

That's what I do, and its awesome.

RE: hansen2012 - Hendy - 11-18-2012

Welcome to Fearless!

RE: hansen2012 - GhostRider - 11-18-2012

Hello and welcome to the Fearless community!
If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
See you on the server. Smile

RE: hansen2012 - Salinsky - 11-18-2012

Hey! Welcome to the community, hopefully you will enjoy your stay here for a long time to come! Smile