Fearless Forums
We're leaving. Here's why. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: We're leaving. Here's why. (/showthread.php?tid=15992)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Dylan - 07-05-2012

(07-05-2012, 10:39 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: True, specially because we weren't bad RPers or minges at all.

Well that is irrelevant. From what I have learned by the administration team here, whether or not the player was decent (because the "apology thread" players was a fuckwit, and I have NO idea why anyone would accept his fucking apology), the fact that someone comes into a peaceful thread, with the intent of FUCKING SHIT UP, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, is not allowed. At least from my experience.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Birdie - 07-05-2012

Minges, minges everywhere.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Salinsky - 07-05-2012

So true. I am hoping someone can clean this up a little.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Dylan - 07-05-2012

(07-05-2012, 10:45 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: So true. I am hoping someone can clean this up a little.

Report and move on, citizen.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Faustie - 07-05-2012

Alright, you lot, enough arguing about their past bans.. Regardless of their bans, they make very valid points, and the SA team has indeed taken notice of it. I thank them for actually being mature about the whole affair, more mature than those of you who are defending the admins by pointing out their bans.

At some point in the past I had meant to make a whole set of admin guidelines along what these guys said, I even made a sub-forum for it.. Unfortunately, I will admit, progress stalled a little on me doing this, due to IRL matters, which I always prioritize first. Still, I will try and find the time soon to get this going, as the issue has been brought to my attention yet again.

Also Midget, don't even try and suggest a rota. The day admins are forced in on the server when they have something in reality they need to/want to be doing, is the day I resign, mk? Mk.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Haarek - 07-05-2012

What is a rota? And I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. I am just getting tired of the same excuse every time. And some admins never do
the work they are supposed to do. And you can't say anything about that.
You can only fix it. Do what you want, I'm just saying that the admin
team needs a change.

But Soulripper is working on this now. So everything is great.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Qiix - 07-05-2012

Been to work and just got back to read all these hate comments and defending the administration team...? We never said they were bad, 99% of the admins here are great when they're around, we merely said that we're leaving for the reasons stated... We were saying goodbye to our friends in the community, grow up... And going through the effort to find our previous bans? Real mature, it's definitely made us take back our decision 8-)... Not even gonna check this thread, so see you all around some other time maybe.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Haarek - 07-05-2012

(07-05-2012, 11:12 PM)Qiix Wrote: Been to work and just got back to read all these hate comments and defending the administration team...? We never said they were bad, 99% of the admins here are great when they're around, we merely said that we're leaving for the reasons stated... We were saying goodbye to our friends in the community, grow up... And going through the effort to find our previous bans? Real mature, it's definitely made us take back our decision 8-)... Not even gonna check this thread, so see you all around some other time maybe.
It's not very hard finding previous bans? We have full rights to post our meanings.
And if your not going to check the thread, please don't post in it.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Salinsky - 07-05-2012

Thank you Faustie.

RE: We're leaving. Here's why. - Andreas - 07-05-2012

One thing I have to say is: You are not able to have a server without rule breakers, its just not possible. Well if it has we need like 100 admins and that would not be possible. But we do our BEST to stop them, also ban requests are made for a reason. We are humans too and cannot sit with the computer 24/7. We have a school, irl life ect too to take care of.

Anyway good bye Wink

- Andreas