Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 08-19-2015

(08-19-2015, 04:09 AM)ryan! Wrote: When will there is responses to the recent applications?

I understand how excited you are to join the Agency. We ask for patience for each application as it allows us to truly judge an application and a person overall.

Thank you!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DVN - 08-19-2015

Application edited and updated at the request of NightHawkd.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Hitman - 08-19-2015

Hours and RPP updated

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - MrTreeGames - 08-20-2015

Updated application fully. Added information and pictures.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Midget - 08-21-2015

Updated Hours & RPP.

-Midget

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - zXDroNEXz0918 - 08-23-2015

====Out of Character Information====

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Devon_Propst

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Hours on the server: 201 Hours

How many RP points do you have?: 0

How many bans/blacklists do you have?: 0 Bans but 4 blacklists all are which minor (OOC Caps, 1 for weapons, and another faulty 1 for vechiles which I am testifying against)

What timezone are you located in?: EDT

====In Character Information====

Full Name (IC): Kayla Evans

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Evans

Current age (IC): 22

Background: Kayla comes from a small town named Paralake. She lived there for three years until she moved to Evocity and figured out it was a hell hole. She quickly decided to make some friends and wanted to live nothing but a normal life with her husband, Adam Brax. That only lasted so long as she was only becoming more richer, and dangerous. But Adam didn't like that, so he decided to follow her one night and he was lead to a mysterious suburbs area and was caught, attempting to trespass. He was immediately found and paralyzed with a Tranquilizer sniper. Kayla, being the one in-charge of his actions due to being married, had to kill Adam. She hesitated, she truly loved Adam and didn't want to go up to the task. But all of a sudden, another man named James pulled a deagle up to Adam and pulled the trigger, shooting him in the head. Kayla was crying, screaming and upset about the death she aimed her Magnum to James head but by the time she looked at James, it was to late, Kayla was tranquilized and thrown out of the suburbs, where the cops have arrived only seconds later. The police raided the area and she knew she couldn't fight either side, she was taken care by the medic and was kept near the ambulance for safety. All of them ran and evaded the police. After the raid, she was arrested and jailed for ten years, But on year 4, there was a jailbreak, everyone was released! Fighting and running past the police! Only 6 of the 16 prisoners escaped, all were taken to safety by the Rebels and other mysterious men. She then, for 2 years trained herself to become stronger and better at what she was best at, and that was shooting and killing. She then got weaponry, got money and blackmarket items along with vehicles to help her survive the harsh Evocity. After two years of avenging Adam, she has only killed 4 of the 6 men that was in the gang. Till this day she is still hunting down the last 2 men, that were hiding in Evocity. And then, she found the SAA, knowing that she can possibly join them and improve herself even more stronger than now to find, and kill the last two men that were left on her list.

Anything we should know about you?: Not really other than i like to be in the shadows. You cant fight something you don't know exists.

Current Street Address (IC): 2539 Lake Rd.

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think that i can make a difference in the SAA and get the company a lot of money, weapons, and other items.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes, i do actually. I've been in multiple places were sneaking around and stealth was involved.

Have you been in any other clans?: Yes, The F.B.I Agency that i run and that's about it.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: Yes, my FBI agents and [FL:RP] Reebs

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I'm always playing on this server and almost always on the forums

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think that my assets and preferable weapons could be a wonderful part to your org and i think that i could contribute to the SAA alot.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: Not really other than that i like to hit from far away and prefer the AR-15 and G36C as my favorite weapons.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - FrostyBurrito28 - 08-23-2015

Steam Name: FrostyBurrito28

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:59061102

Hours on the server: 205

How many RP points do you have?

How many bans/blacklists do you have?
None

What timezone are you located in?
GMT -7.00

Full Name (IC): Thomas Johnson

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Frosty

Current age (IC): 28

Background: A smart man from California and grew up in a small town. His parents live in Europe and have 3 dogs. Thomas has no pets no family but he does have 3 vehicles. One he bought from Grub!

Anything we should know about you?:
IC: I try my best at everything I do, I was "fairly rich" but then I spent all of my money on an RV that I love. I bought the RV from Grub and that's how we met. I was then inspired by the S.A.A and the kindness or harshness they can offer. I often change my looks everytime I exit and return to the town, without even trying. It's pretty impressive. I was born in England and grew up in Rome. I moved here to EvoCity when I was 13. I now live here as my parents remain somewhere in Europe. I should probably ask them about that... Anyways these were the reasons why I believe I should join the S.A.A I hope I left a good impression and I would love to hear feedback from you whether good or bad. I always like to improve myself!

Current Street Address (IC): 2828 Lakeside Ave

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am applying for the S.A.A because I would like to help the town in more of an aggressive way instead of rioting or just standing by. I want to really start doing something for the community whether its with or without the help of the government. I know many of the S.A.A members and I look up to them all, not just because they are tall. The S.A.A has proven time and time again that their way of doing things is the right way of doing things and I want to be part of it.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I am a retired cop (IC: Yes at 28.) I often enjoy working with people who want to help and I have done that many times in the past.

Have you been in any other clans?: No I would like to start here.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: No, Grub said I should apply when I asked him but I wouldn't count it as a reference.

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I am very active in-game. I'm on whenever I can be and I'm just starting to get into the forums more.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think I deserve to join this agency because I've worked hard at helping people and I'm a smart man, I know the in's and out's of places and I know what to do when I need to do it. I deserve to be in the agency because I can shoot well and I strategize even when I don't need to.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: RL: I love the number 28. (if you could tell by my address IC, age IC, and name IC). I want to be a cop or be part of the CIA when I'm older and roleplaying as these things really interest me. I always give people a large amount of respect until they prove they shouldn't have it. I enjoy school and being social but at the same time I can be very introverted. (Especially on Mondays.) Fishing and camping are two of my favorite hobbies but my favorite hobby is playing Garry's Mod on the computer. I enjoy acting and I am in a drama class at school. I have a step-dad as well as my other two parents. I am straight and I am Christian but I support the LGBT+ community. I am a people pleaser and even if I don't do great I will always try. I know the law pretty well and plan on going to college to learn more. I'm pretty good at acting which helps when I'm being manipulative, lying, or roleplaying (even though I hate lying). I have a girlfriend named Dale (yes Dale). I went to preschool at a place named Wellwood, it is now named Highland Academy and I attend there as a middle school student. In 4th and 5th grade I received 100% on my math state tests. My favorite subject is history. I want a drivers license more than anything at the moment. My middle name is Thomas and that is my in-game name. My favorite color is dark blue. My favorite motto is this quote Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
~Bil Keane

I believe in astrological signs. I am a pisces and most of the statements are true, even though many are incorrect I still somewhat believe. My favorite animal is a dolphin but I admire and envy birds' abilities. Hunting for sport is wrong in my opinion unless you are going to use the body for food at least. I always look towards the logical explanation before anything else because it's the most ethical/fair way of doing things.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Reebs - 08-23-2015

Hours and references updated on my Application

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Conn - 08-26-2015

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Connbob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Hours on the server: 640

How many RP points do you have? 7

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 0 bans, 6 blacklists

What timezone are you located in? BST

Full Name (IC): Steve McGarrett

Nick and/or Code Name(s):

Current age (IC): 36

Background: I am an ex navy-seal, who then went on to work for Five-0 in Hawaii, however, after Five-0 was shut down, I moved to EvoCity, and worked as a cop, and a Strategic Response Unit and then Sergeant.

Anything we should know about you?: I am a tall strong person, and I am daring and willing.

Current Street Address (IC): Apt 2A (v2d)

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am applying to the SAA because I am a skilful human, and I think my assets would be well used at the SAA, since I am a trained user of a weapon, and I am quick thinking, and always putting myself before others, so I could save someone 

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I am a very skilled gunman thanks to my duties at Five-0 over the times and also in the navy seals I trained. I am trained to be fast thinking so that is an experience.

Have you been in any other clans?: I have been in a few old ones, however, I cannot remember the name.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: 

How active are you in game and on the forums?: I am on the forums each and every day.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I think I should be able to join the SAA because I am skilful, and I know what to do, like mentioned before.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - General Rickets - 08-28-2015

Application revoked.

Sorry Grub but this is not a nice place anymore.