Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 07-01-2015

S.A.A. NEWS

In recent news, the S.A.A. had tackled a big responsibility within the City. A major threat as the City could not overcome the growing health care issues. As healthcare and medical needs had increased within EvoCity, the S.A.A. had quickly stepped in, taking money from their own pocket to benefit the City. A small hospital built right on main street for the benefit of the Citizen. When asked about why there, the Agency had stated a person bleeding to death was more likely to die attempting to travel to the City outskirts where the old Hospital was located. Having the Hospital in the City had seen heavy traffic as even daily checkups were a must. "A person should not be forced to live with pain each and every day.", Marston was quoted when he was quickly running a blood bag to a patient. We often questioned why Marston was on the "front lines" as he called it. The Leader said that a man who cowers behind his troops is not a leader he wanted to be. He said a Leader should cherish and care for his troops right up on the battlefield. Even if the front line was saving a person's life. EvoCity had been able to cut Causality ratings down by 125% due to the frequent checkups and the fact the hospital being within Ear shot of the main street. A busy place indeed as all day long people were in and out getting all their problems cured. Not only did a proper hospital exist, but a pharmacy operated directly upstairs. Marston was questioned on how he could operate such a fine facility, he said " If it wasn't for these great people here, I wouldn't be here. My Agents and even a lot of the workers here are the finest group of people I've ever met. Today people forget that the greatest joy is helping people. I'm glad my Agents understand that and are willing to always to push forward." As an added bonus Marston even added that his biggest joy was simply coming to work knowing that the people in the Agency would be there the next day. That he said was his biggest and greatest joy. His loyal determined Agents would be there to aide the world and combat its sorrows.

The front of the building that saved so many lives.

Handling patients at the front desk.

The head of the pharmacy, Juan Rodriguez, who ran it without an issue.

Police commander coming in for a daily checkup to keep our officers on the front lines!

A very kind Nurse/Secretary who was hired and worked huge numbers of hours next to Head Agent Blake Nightly.

A hired Doctor who worked an endless amount of hours next to Head Doctor, Isaac Dispar.

Emergency call.

Thank you to all those helped this hospital grow and become such a great place. An area where someone who truly was hurt could go. They no longer had to deal with an awful pain nor be crippled for the rest of their lives. The City was able to move forward and people did not have to fear dying of a minor infection. Life had improved...

***STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY***

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 07-05-2015

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Jokhah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131954

Time Zone: UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Roleplaying Points: 14

Hours On The Server: 1871

Bans On The Server: 1 - Ban ID 16658 : Random Raid

To the recruitment department of the SAA

Application for Molnar, Anthony D
Known Alias: Jokhah, Steven Steelshanks, Christopher Simmons
Height: 71"
Weight: 183lbs
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Brown  Eyes: Hazel
DOB: Unknown

Background: Born and raised in Evocity slums.  Got his first degree in breaking and entering followed up by arms dealing.  Notorious for aggressive and violent behavior, noted to be security risk.  Recruited under application name Christopher Simmons, but all forms related listed under Steven Steelshanks.  Rose steadily from Agent to Head Agent.  ///////////////////////////////////ALL REPORTS FROM HEAD AGENT CLASSIFIED////////////////////////////////////////
Agent discharged from SAA after ////////REDACTED//////////  Former Agent approached John "Grub" Marston directly and returned SAA sensitive property without incident.

Current status: Active in Evocity 33x, mainly Industrial.

Skills: Blending in, Making a scene, Observing, Fighting, Violence, Breaking and Entering

Potential Concerns: Hostility, Loyalty, Distrust

Statement from Applicant:

To the Agents of the SAA.  I, Anthony "Jokhah" Molnar, do formally request consideration to allow me to return to active duty, in any position assigned to myself, for any task or period of time seen fit by those appointed over me.  I've changed a bit, as has everything else.  The city looks like a warzone, fighting nearly everywhere.  SAA is tough, sure.  Some of the people I knew as friends were able to teach the current people how to do it right.  Point is, SAA could always use another gun.  There should be no question that I know how to do this job, even with any changes.  Sure I can be rough around the edges, I ain't no angel or nothin.  I'm in a better place, more focus, clarity.  This is the right move for everyone.  I don't expect you to forgive or forget right away, just know that everything has it's purpose and not everything is as it seems.  We've always been on the same team, please allow me to rejoin the huddle.

Activity on FL (1-10): 6ish I got some real life responsiblities

Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - NightHawkd - 07-07-2015

Dear current and future applicants,

I would like to inform you all that there is a new application template. It has been updated on our homepage. For the current applicants I regret to inform you that you will need to update your application with the new one as soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to see all of the applications updated. Please be patient as when the applications are updated we will have to go over and review them again which will take some time. We thank you in advance.

Thank You,

Blake Nightly
Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Mustang - 07-07-2015

APPLICATION REMOVED.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Soviethooves - 07-09-2015

Starting website base programs….
Loading S.A.A. background….
Loading Complete.
Loading homepage….
Success.
Please Login.
Login Name:
Password:
Please wait….
Login Successful.
Preparing application template….
Success.
***Opens template labeled S.A.A. Application***
Processing….
Success.

====Out of Character Information====
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Soviethooves
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40454676
Hours on the server: 1119
How many RP points do you have? 19
How many bans/blacklists do you have? 3 Bans and 2 Blacklists
What timezone are you located in? Central Time Zone
====In Character Information====
Full Name (IC): Max Robert Cunningham Cairns
Nick and/or Code Name(s): Soviet
Current age (IC): 37
Background: I was born in Covington, Louisiana by my parents Jasmine and Ronal Cairns. In school I was a kind kid with big dreams. I always tried to help in any ways possible. Whether it be helping my 2nd grade teacher clean or talk to people when they thought they were alone and abandoned. All the way through to graduation from my high school I always said that one day I will earn the badge and gun. I would become an officer of the law. To protect and serve the people. To do what I can to help the good and stop the bad. Once I graduated high school I drove straight to Louisiana State Police Academy. I was so eager to get into training that a month prior to graduation I had filled out all necessary applications and forms to attend the academy. Once I arrived at entry I was given a set of running shorts, shirt, polo shirt, and blue sleek pants. I didn't realize it then, but I would be living in a dorm on academy grounds during training. I under went the training for 8 weeks. The first 4 tested our physical boundaries. Four weeks of clear blue skies complete with birds chirping and tress humming and I am stuck behind a walled off property running obstacle courses and multiple miles of running. One step after another I said. Just one more step and you are done. The last 4 consisted of learning. Different codes, proper firearm handling, how to chase suspects on foot and with vehicles, etc. The learning was not a challenge as all I did in my spare time as a kid was learn about cops. Even better was that my dad was what I called a 2nd Amendment Father. By my 9th birthday I had already new proper weapon safety and fired a vast array of weaponry. After graduation from the academy I looked for somewhere that needed me most, and after some research and days of living in my parents home searching for a department I found the Evocity Police Department as the best choice. The city looked to be in chaos. High criminal activity, multiple corrupt officers, and a very high death rate. I decided this place needed an extra officer that didn't want a paycheck, but to help. I made it official. On July 23rd, 1999 I purchased a ticket for a one way flight to Evocity's capital to start my new life as an EC : PD Police Officer.
            After a journey of pain and misery from a kid on a sugar high sitting behind me the whole 6 hour flight I arrived at Evocity International Airport. With my back aching from the non-stop pounding on back like drums and all that I own in 2 little suitcases I ventured forward to the Cross Hotel located near the EC : PD local precinct office where I was to receive my interview for my patrol unit position. As I walked through the hallways of the airport towards the exit I saw the vibrant classy look that everyone had been airing. From the modern architecture of the airport walls to the well dressed employees I wondered how such a speechless city could have such a high amount of criminal activity. As I entered the bright yellow taxi I noticed a man in an alleyway across from the car hub for the airport appearing to be in a fight. I stepped out of the taxi and told the driver to call 911 as fast he could. I ran towards the fight, dodging cars in the hub, running down the stairs, on a clear day. It felt like the academy again. When I arrived at the dimly lit alley I screamed for them to stop fighting, but it seemed as if they were deaf. They just kept fighting. Blow after blow causing blood to splat on the cracked concrete. I watched in horror as I was stunned from their animal like behavior that I failed to notice that one of them was armed. The rest was a blur. I woke from my haze with the pistol in my hand smoking like a cigar and the fighting stopped. Ended with one bullet. All my dreams of being an officer just gone in a single moment. I dropped the gun staring at the lifeless body that lied before me noticing the glistening EC : PD badge on his belt. The other trembling in fear from the monster inside me that just caused this. Two weeks passed. No witnesses that side me and evidence to only convict me. I wasted 10 years of my life in state prison because of a 3 second decision to save a man's life only to find out he was a drug smuggler getting busted. After my release I had no possession's except for the clothes on my back. I have been moving from job to job ever since. Not many people want to give an ex-murderer a high position.

Anything we should know about you?: I was convicted of 3rd Degree Murder of an Officer and served 10 years in a State Prison. I just wish to find a career that I can help people in. I was arrested for a mistake in which I tried to help the wrong person. I am not looking for a position as a secretary or a janitor, but as someone who can help the people. If you wish to question my loyalty I will tell you this. My loyalty will never be questioned. My loyalty is not just to my employer however it is to my friends that fight beside me. The ones who risk everything to protect not their leaders, but each other.

Current Street Address (IC): 600 Bruss St. Slums, Evocity

====Application Information====

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I am applying for S.A.A. for a possible future. I wish for a position in this agency to change Evocity to have a better tomorrow. I now realize that in a privately funded agency you can do things to protect the people that the police could never do, and I have already seen a few agents in the field. The bond between the agents and the people is strong. The agents care for the poor by creating programs for the needy while protecting the powerful ones who fund these programs. I have already seen the public side of the agency and how open and welcoming they are to the populace, but I want to be a part of the agency. I want to be the one on the field with my fellow agents and brothers in arms, helping scare the boogie man off right in his back yard. The feeling of helping the needy while stopping the guilty is without question what I was meant to do on this world and I believe that Shadow Associates Agency can help me accomplish that dream. Thank you for your time.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: I am not familiar with the espionage or dagger and cloak tactics except from moves, but I know my way around a firearm and a little about architecture.

Have you been in any other clans?: Heroum Filii and Weyland Yutani. Both left for personal reasons.

Do you have any references that we may contact?:
[FL:RP] Zombieshooter47
[FL:RP] NightHawkd
[FL:RP]thehitman56

How active are you in game and on the forums?: Very active on both.

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I wish to join to help. That is my only reason. I have seen the agency work on the field and in combat. They always take the citizens as first priority. I want to be in their shoes one day. I want to be the man part of a team protecting the people from evil. The light side against the dark side. The angel fighting the the demons in the shadow realm. The smiles SAA brings to the people is always a joy to see. It means you are making a change and I want to help that change continue.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: (OOC) I know I have turned to down this chance once so I understand if you wish not to accept me, but if you do it would be an honor to be an agent for the Shadow Associates Agency.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Zambie - 07-09-2015

Loading Complete.
Loading homepage….
Success.
Please Login.
Login Name:
Password:
Please wait….
Login Successful.
Success.
Processing….
Success.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zombieshooter47

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46157497

Hours on the server: 1500 Hours

How many RP points do you have?: 11

How many bans do you have: 0

How many blacklists do you have: 12 (9) [three were termin fucking up and blacklisting the wrong person.]

What timezone are you located in?: Pacific Timezone (GMT-7)

Full Name (IC): William Waite

Nick and/or Code Name(s):

Willie - When William was a young boy, his friends decided that he needed a shorter name, so they created Willie.

Will - This was a name that was given to William by his friends, when they decided to give him an even shorter name. 

Zambie - Name given to William from his friend Max Carins, because of Williams massive obsession with the game COD, the zombie mode to be exact.

Agent Waite - As William served in the Secret Service for many years, the name Agent Waite was given to him by the president or his colleagues.

Agent 47 - William was given this name because of his love for number 47 in nascar racing, also because at 47 minutes after the hour, william was born. 

Waite - When William worked with the S.A.A. as a hired associate, he was called by the name "waite", declaring as his nickname around the office or even in a mission. 

Current age (IC):Twenty-Three

Background:

Chapter I:
William was born 1992, at 12:47 in the morning, he was born as a 7lb young baby, the nurses used words such as "amazing" or "fantastic" when describing the new born; William. Williams parents; Tom and Rose, just wanted that one more year to spend with their baby before he goes to preschool, so William went to preschool at the age of three instead of two. When William entered preschool, he was smarter than most kids, and caught on to all the games they'd play much better than most of the toddlers, who were about 2 years old. Lets skip forward a couple years, William was entering high school, and he met his new gym teacher Mr. James, William got along with Mr. James a fair bit, and when the other kids were doing the morning run, William would just ride around in Mr. Jame's golf cart. Mr. James would talk to William about the secret service, and about his previous experience in it. By the end of senior year, William has passed all of his AP classes and received a piece of mail, after his little brother Jesse passed it along to him and William opened the letter marked from 'Unknown'. It said "Dear William, We've received your application about the Secret Service and we'd like to have a meeting with you at the White House next Tuesday, all plane and hotel reservations are included in this letter, we hope to see you there", William began to question who put in this application, than he realized who was the one that was always talking about the secret service, who was the one that wanted William to join it, Mr. James was the one that put in the application for William. William packed for the trip, and took the chance...

Chapter II: William said his goodbyes, and on Tuesday morning at 8:00 AM, he got on his flight, and he was sat First Class for the 11 hour trip. William slept most of the way, and played COD on his PSP the rest of the way. When he touched down he checked into his hotel, than walked over to the white house, after the 2 block walk, he arrived at the White House and walked up to one of the guard gates and he was approached by a guard in a black suit, with a pistol holster on his waist, William explained himself, and the guard took the White House Pass, William was let inside and he went through security and asked where he should go for the Secret Service interviews, all the 25 year old men laughed and ignored him. Finally, someone gave him directions to the Secret Service area, where William met a female, around the age of 35, and she interviewed him, William seemed to do a excellent job on the test, as she explained. After the interview, William was told that he were to be placed on the Secret Service Team immediately.

Chapter III: Four years later, William was now Twenty-Two, and was promoted to the Sniper Position for the presidents security brief. William and his friend Paul were on overwatch during a celebration of a war Evo City has won, the president was performing a parade, William was looking through his scope, and William released his eye from the scope and called his friend Paul for a glass of water, when Paul didn't respond, he turned around to see a man with a black mask on, with a bloody knife in his left hand, William focused to see his dead friend to the right but it wasn't his priority, William grabbed his knife and sliced the throat of the man who killed his friend Paul. The man fell to the floor and began to bleed out, William ran over to his friend and checked his heart rate, than called it in. William heard various gunshots, and looked through his scope, to see the red open topped vehicle that the president was in speeding away, William zoomed in to see the president was spurting out blood. The president later died. 

Chapter IV: After William witnessing this horrible event, he was relieved from the secret service and put into mental care, where he stayed for the next half year. William was tragically blaming himself for the entire event, he was saying that if he wouldn't of flinched about his friend Paul, the president would be alive still. On January 12, 2015, William was released back into the open world, free of the tragic moment of the killing of the president, for the next 4 months, he switched back and forth between job and job but couldn't find anything he loved as much as what he had before. On June, 20th 2015, William discovered a company, this company had the name of Shadow Associates Agency (SAA), he was in love with the company, the owner of the company, John "Grub" Marston, put William on a temporarily hired agent contact, after that ended, William applied for a full time position, and that's where he is today...

Anything we should know about you?: 
William is 11 stone and 5'8, William also has a large amount of experience with guns and aiming because he has been with them since a really young age. William currently has a girl friend with the name of Beverly Lisagor and have zero kids. William is a big better, he'll bet all his money at a casino just for fun. William is also a very loyal person and has never spoken a word about anything secret besides to the person that told him or people the person that told him approved. William is also very trustworthy and can always get the job done. 

Current Street Address (IC): 1523 Hillcrest Avenue 

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: 
When I lost my job at the Secret Service, I wanted to find another company that respects their workers as much as their workers respect them, and when I found SAA, I was mind blown by the amount of respect that is passed around the office, and when I began to work there part time, I realized that these guys respect me just as much as they respect an actual agent. The office just felt like a natural and fun place to be in, and I felt almost like I needed this job, and it needed me. When we did SAA Hospital, at first I was quite shy to do anything, than I began to really get into doing stuff, and I felt like what i'm doing, is respecting just as much as what Theo was doing. It's just the type of environment that I love to be around, and it reminded me a lot of the secret service, and the fact that it doesn't matter what you are, but you're treated the same all around, it's almost a lot like the 'golden rule', as people call it. I feel everyone treats everyone how they want to be treated. I also joined because friends recommended me to the company and really talked me into it after losing my job at the secret service. I was originally just going to have my part time contact extended but something inside me clicked and I decided, that I wanted this job to be forever and I wanted to work here for the rest of my days. 

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?:
Secret Service -- I worked with the secret service for 4 years and made it up to the rank of Sniper, me and my partner were attacked by a man which led to the presidents death. 
7-11 -- When I came out of mental care for the sights I have seen, I had to pick up the first job I found, and I got a job at 7-11, which is where I worked for 4 months. 
Limousine Driver -- After quitting 7-11, I decided to go for something a little more simple, so I took a job as a Limousine Driver for a company called "Frank's Limousines"
SAA Hospital -- I worked full time for the SAA Hospital, where I worked as a nurse for a period of 5 months before we were shutdown. 
SAA Homeless Shelter -- I worked at the SAA Homeless Shelter installing fire alarm systems, and sprinklers, we were shutdown by the government and closed down. 
SAA Offices -- I worked at the SAA Offices in Evo City, where I guarded the place as well as doing reports on suspicious people. 

Have you been in any other clans?:
Brostleback - This is a clan I was a part of for a long time, I reached the rank of lieutenant, than we closed down. 
Evo City Pawn Shop - The first clan I was ever a part of, it was a passive clan that insisted on a pawn shop that was owned by Soulripper, me and a couple others I can't remember. It was closed down due to inactivity. 

[FL:RP] Theomenz
[FL:RP] AssassinHero
[FL:RP] Soviethooves

How active are you in game and on the forums?: 
Ingame: 9/10 - I'm on the server around 9 hours everyday, this does vary depending on what i'm doing in the week.  
Forums: 10/10 - I check the forums around 10-20 times each day, as well as with my email, i'm always up to date with the forums and I rarely miss anything on them. 

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I believe that my contract should be extended to a full time position at SAA because of multiple reasons. Let me start it off because of my experience, as I have a lot of experience in both building and shooting, I feel I could be useful in a lot of different areas of the SAA. I've already shown the agency that I am hard working and always respect my higher ups, I will always listen to my higher ups, even if I have to climb down the hallway with no legs just to get John or another colleague to safety and possibly lose my life, i'd do it. I also have a large amount of loyalty, and I would never leave the agency, not for a million dollars, not even for all the money in the world. Even torture would never lead me to spilling any information about SAA to anyone. Absolutely nothing can make me ever leave or spill information about SAA.  

Is there anything else that we should know about you?:

You won't regret making William Waite an SAA Agent...

Would you like to submit your application? Y/N

***Presses the Y key***
Processing….
Success!
Thank you for your interest in the Shadow Associates Agency!
***File closes and returns to the home page***

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GRiiM - 07-09-2015

Loading Complete.
Loading homepage….
Success.
Please Login.
Login Name:
Password:

Please wait….
Login Successful.
Success.
Processing….
Success.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] GRiiM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25686928

Hours on the server: 2,550

How many RP points do you have? 22

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 4 - The most recent was in March 2013

What timezone are you located in? BST

Full Name (IC): Sean Miller

Nick and/or Code Name(s): N/A

Current age (IC): 27

Background:

I was originally born in Sheffield, England where I lived with both of my parents. When I was thirteen years old, my father had a gambling addiction and borrowed money from a local loan shark, he was unable to make the repayments and so hired thugs kidnapped my father and I as we were leaving a multi-story car park. The events after that point in the day are a blurred memory. All I remember is waking up on my door step and seeing the look of horror on my mother's face, my father had been murdered. My mother and I took what little money we had saved up hidden from my father and started a new life in America.

My mother had an old school friend that lived in Evo City, we stayed with her for half a year until my mother could rent an apartment of our own. Thankfully, the traumatic experience didn't have too much of a negative impact on me, I remained a straight-A student and eventually went on to graduate from the police academy. I worked as an officer of the law for four years up until I discovered corruption within the force that led all the way up to some major political figures. I resigned from my job because of this and I have been looking for whatever work I can since.

Anything we should know about you?:

During my long term unemployment, I've done things that I'm not particularly proud of. I've taken contracts and I've hurt people who may, or may not have deserved it. Three months ago I was on trial for attempted murder, a charge I would have accepted but my previous connections within the police force kept me out of prison through a loss of evidence without my knowing. I took this as a second chance to get my life back on track and so here I am, applying for the S.A.A.

Current Street Address (IC): 8 Slums Rd. Evocity

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: The Shadow Associates Agency is well respected in Evo City, I believe that the agency can help me develop my skills whilst fighting for a greater cause.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Besides my years of training and work within the Evocity Police Department I have taken part time jobs working as armed security ranging from small stores to international events such as the Evocity Olympics back in 2012.

Have you been in any other clans?: I have previously worked as an agent within the S.A.A (I left due to education being the priority) and I have worked as a sergeant in the EC: PD clan when that was still around.

[FL:RP] Ousmn
[FL:RP] Nexus
[FL:RP] NightHawkd

How active are you in game and on the forums?: Too active

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?:
I believe that I a lot that I can contribute towards the agency. Firstly, I am hard working and I get along fine when working within a team, I show the utmost respect to my superiors and my colleagues. I am skilled in firearms and construction, both of which are vital for the agency to continue expanding.

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: Unless you have any further questions I believe that I have said everything that you would want to know.

***Presses the Y key***
Processing….
Success!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 07-12-2015

S.A.A. News

The Agency, a warming place, a place meant for only the best of all men and women. A home to all who lie inside, the Agency had welcome a new person amongst them. A person who had the attributes to provide his new home. This Agent had fought across the lands and fought the harsh application process which he became a victor of. An Agent who so dedicated that nothing could stop this man from becoming an Agent. I proudly announce

ASSASSINHERO

As our newest Agent! We thank you for your dedication and hard work in becoming an Agent. The future holds much for you.

In other news, the Agency had begun what was needed. The vehicles of the Shadow Associates Agency are new and are replaced when needed, but there is no point buying a truck a person has no respect for. The Agents had worked diligently working and doing an overhaul on their own personal vehicles and of course the Agency's vehicles. They are worked and never thanked, Marston felt this was a way to give back to the fire breathing dragons that carry the Agents to where they are needed. Thank you to AutoZone who was willing to strike a deal as the Agency had bought a great deal of merchandise to satisfy their needs.

An Agent quickly puts the used oil in a jug to dispose of it without spilling it so it would not harm any of EvoCity's wildlife.

Agents putting on a much heavier duty tire made to withstand impact and or the possibility of getting shredded. It is said that the Agency uses run flats, much like those of the President who uses them on their vehicles.

A Ford Raptor on the lift so the needed maintenance can be done.

Agent working on the Ford Raptor and checking out any possible future issues.

Agent checks the oil after doing a well needed oil change as the truck had hit 2948 miles since its last oil change.

Agents working diligently to finish the objective given to them by John Marston

The Agency quickly gathers its convoy to ship out and move supplies to people in need of them.

Agents regrouping in the Nexus to aide the people of Evo_City.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - General Rickets - 07-13-2015

Loading Complete.
Loading homepage….
Success.
Please Login.
Login Name:
Luis Sera
Password: adminproop

Please wait….
Login Successful.
Preparing re-application template….
Success.
Processing….
Success.

Steam Name: [FL] General Rickets

Steam ID: 0:1:65599084

Hours on the server: 1588

How many RP points do you have? 26 

How many bans/blacklists do you have? 0 Bans and 2 Blacklists.

What timezone are you located in? GMT +1

Full Name (IC): Luis Sera

Nick and/or Code Name(s): Rickets

Current age (IC): 28

Background: Living on the out-skirts of Evo-City has made time rough for Luis, it has shaped who he is today, despite all he has been through, he is known as a Strong-Willed, Sophisticated young Entrepreneur. But don't let the nature of this peace giving environment fool you for that stands beyond that door; Hatred, Neglect and constant unsettlement - for 16 full years, makes a young impressionable boy imbalanced, Insecure and weak... These were dark times for Louis... But he knew if he didn't make a change - Make that big decision that could change his life, he may not see much for of it, for he could not consume much more this inhuman activity.

The only way out of this was the army. He was recruited shortly after leaving education as a combat engineer. After a year or two of service he was on a routine patrol inside a "safe" zone. He was ambushed by a small group of insurgents. He survived the attack within an inch of his life, suffering fatal injuries he carried two fellow servicemen back to camp upon him collapsing. After this event he was awarded the Victoria Cross. Even though he was awarded such a prestigious medal he was later discharged due to mental instability. 

For his situation, Luis was a very well liked and respected individual by his peers, being very social and positive towards others, they see him as a very friendly character most of the time. This eventually caught on very quickly - making him a very well known person. Yet feared by most. He then made his first appearance at The Shadow Associates Agency, life was all well and good until it all finally caught up to him. He made a irresponsible decision to leave the S.A.A. which was quickly regretted however he was unstable and unable to pluck up his pride to attempt to return. 

He has strayed from the path and found himself in a horrible place. This is his last attempt to make something of himself before closing the door on his life in Evo-City.

Anything we should know about you?: Luis is an extremely effective individual however, he can be unstable at times along with that he has anger issues and is extremely troubled. He is an incredibly innovative thinker when it comes to battle strategy and tactics. Luis is able to solve problems both with and without violence, he is able to use words as his weapon. He has the personal traits and qualities which will allow him to once more apply himself to the Agency.

Current Street Address (IC): Apartment 9 - Back Street Apartment Complex.

Why are you applying for the Shadow Associates Agency?: I have been a member of S.A.A. in the past. S.A.A. is more than just an organisation, its like one big family one which I walked out on... I made the decision to leave yet I find myself back here at its doorstep like a lost puppy. S.A.A. offers a home and safety to those whom have not found it anywhere else. It is being in these situations where you create a bond with people that most will not understand. It is this bond which makes S.A.A. superior. I do not expect to be welcomed in with open arms however, I do hope for a second chance to prove that I am what you first accepted me for. A trust-able loyal agent who is effective in the tasks given as you have seen before.

I wish to join S.A.A. once more due to the simple fact that the way the association works is extraordinary. They always put the citizens of Evo-City first regardless of the situation. My main goal in life was always to give back. This is something I done throughout my career in the military as well as throughout my career in S.A.A.  when I was discharged from the military my life spiraled out of control however, with the help of the S.A.A. I managed to pull myself through. I honestly took the place at S.A.A. for granted.

Do you have any previous experience with this line of work?: Yes I have an incredible amount of experience in this area of work. I have worked alongside most of your agents both in the battlefield and in the office. I did countless contracts and operations for the S.A.A. I helped in the construction of both the office building and the S.A.A. compound.

One of my operations:-

Spoiler :
Operation Little-bird
Report: April 16th, 2009, America.
L.S - As our Little-bird glided through american airspace we looked out on the beautiful landscape below us, field of corn, herds of livestock and small farmhouses littered the land. My squadron of 5 was deployed on this mission, Recon gave us the heads up that the man we was after was head of a terror cell and is wanted by the organisation for betrayal and theft. God knows what he did but it definitely pissed off HQ. Our pilot was Operative A, he was an accomplished pilot but proved himself worthy of ground warfare. As we approached the last known location of the wanted man we heard a whistling through the air, a distinctive sound that seemed miles away. Then we saw it. Directly ahead of us a rocket plummeted its way out of the clouds, our pilot immediately swerved but was too late, it hit the tail wing and we went spiraling down. Some moments later we awoke the wreckage, standard procedure was completed and to our dissatisfaction our pilot had perished. We quickly removed his insignia and secured the area, in case he was taken before we could secure the area and had to flee.

No-one could be seen, no-one knew where it came from, a dark forest laid ahead of us and nothing seemed alive. A dead-zone. "Pull out the thermals, looks dodgy" I ordered. Just as I thought, the forest wasn't dead at all, the bodies of two dozen men laid behind the bushes ahead of us, awaiting our arrival, the glory of the night raid, advantage to the most advanced group. Our sniper set up shop, Operative B, silenced he picked the most far off one, when no-one reacted he carried on. One by one they fell. As only a group remained, we powered over the hill, spraying down the remaining hostiles. We pushed into the forest, watching our every step, these places were known to be littered with mines and booby traps. As we stepped steadily towards the camp, a serene environment came apparent, a trickling waterfall, the chirping of birds and the scuffle of unseen predators. Maybe it wasn't so dead after all. We stepped into the camp that seemingly was once bustling, was empty. A pin could be dropped and be heard a mile away. I ordered a thorough search of the camp and not so long after I heard a shout, Operative B found something, a corpse. More than one, a father, a mother and son. I stepped forward and only had to take a glance. "That's him. Objective secured, call HQ for evac. Move out."

Have you been in any other clans?: Shayetet 13, S.A.A, Lombardi Family, C.A.A.S.

Do you have any references that we may contact?: [FL] Nacreas [FL] Preditor Ousmn

How active are you in game and on the forums?: 6 In-game, 10 Forums. 

Why do you think you deserve to join the Shadow Associates Agency?: I honestly doubt that I deserve to join the family that I previously walked out on however it is definitely worth the chance. I'm on my last legs and need a place to call home before I walk out the door. I feel as though I deserve a second chance do to the simply fact during my stay I did all of the tasks I was asked to do and more. I put in 200% effort into all of the tasks to make sure that the impeccable reputation of S.A.A. would be upheld throughout my tour. 

Is there anything else that we should know about you?: I understand how some of you feel but here I am asking for another chance. Thank you.

***Presses the Y key***
Processing….
Success!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Roachy - 07-15-2015

This letter was delivered by Weyland Logistics.

To whomever it may concern,

Following our meeting last night, I think we can come to a mutual agreement in terms of our employment contract and agents applying to join the S.A.A. We however retain the right to have any sensitive information they may hold before they leave, if they refuse to hand over said information we will involve the Federal Government, this is non-negotiable as data theft is still a crime in the eyes of the law.

We have attached a copy of our ESAT Program documentation to the back of this letter, the ESAT is essentially a NATO type organization who work together to ensure the safety and security of our fair city, which in term brings organizations closer together. Take a read over it when you can, I can go into further detail should you need it.

If you have any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, have a safe and productive day.
Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer