Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Audacter - 05-31-2015

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Audacter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59619737

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: 433

Bans On The Server: 3 (Latest ban 2014-05-17 13:26:26)

In-Game Name: Frank Drebin

What Can You Bring To The SAA: My building skills are improving a lot meaning if needed I can build structures that may be required for the SAA to do their job as efficiently as possible.

I can provide equipment for the other members when needed.

I am good at getting peoples trust, which will aid espionage missions in SAA.

After owning and running a number of stores on the server, I am able to haggle people to get a lower or higher price, this will be useful for the Marketing area of SAA. 

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I am loyal and disciplined I am also very patient, so if we are doing a security detail where it requires me to stay still and guard for extended periods of time I will be more than happy to do so, the same goes with espionage, I will not rush anything unless it is needed to be rushed.

I am able to get along with other members, and I know the people you work with can become good friends which will boost productivity and effort.

I will work hard to ensure that I was worth your time.

I have been in groups before out of Garry's Mod, which has enhanced my knowledge on how to lead, follow, make friends and also has improved my discipline.

References We Can Contact: Theomenz, Ivan Tempeski, Barkles, Brynn, Simply Don, Nighthawkd

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Other: I mainly play on V2D, but I will be more than happy to change servers when needed.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 06-02-2015

S.A.A. NEWS

Thank you to the Agents who served and fought in the line of Duty. A mere few days ago, you made the City a safer place. A place many could finally call home without the constant fear of being mugged and or attacked by other resident. I am proud to be your Leader, I hold you all close to my heart for the work you have done. Never give up. The Agency will always be a home. It will always be a sanctuary.

[Image: 7NLiAk0.jpg] The S.A.A. take on a deadly force in means of aiding the city in its fight against crime.
Agents attack and secure enemy HQ in hopes of protecting the civilians of Evocity.
Squad of Agents on the move to the next objective.
Two squads regroup to tackle the next deadly objective which would later stop the huge crime ring within the City.
Agents quickly target their objectives while providing assistance to government troops.
Highly trained agents protect the President during his wonderful speech.
[Image: 6kJ6iFr.jpg]
Agents secure the perimeter, allowing a top notch security to protect the President.
Small squad of Agents after a great triumph over a small crime ring located in Izzies.
Agent protecting jail entrance.

The Shadow Associates Agency protected and assisted in much of the war against crime on May 30th 2015 which allowed the City to prosper and find a time of peace. The Agents who served were hardened and determined which allowed the President's wish to be fulfilled. John Marston was quoted saying, "It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. Without my loyal Agents who proudly stand together, the Agency is nothing. The liberty loving people inside possess the skill to make the world a better place. The Agency is not a home without my Agents." Marston stated that after coordinating attacks and serving the government, he still does not think his job is finished. He believes that the Agency can truly make the world a better place.
**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - OriginalDylan - 06-03-2015

Steam Name: Dylan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117765736

Time Zone: GMT+/--1:00

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 41 hours.

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Dylan Davis

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring loyalty and respect, I will also bring great ideas to this clan.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I should get this job because I am a smart and intelligent person that can afford pretty much anything that will help out the clan, I will also be very respectful to the clan members.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: I am that type of person who chooses stealth, I enjoy sneaking around for stuff and being smart about it.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DVN - 06-03-2015

Awesome RP. Builds, vehicle groups and general look to the Clan looks very realistic and I can imagine it was cool to RP during your time on the server.

Keep it up guy's!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 06-04-2015

SAA is still doing nicely Smile

I can't wait to do some rp together like we used to .

SAA and SSC missions perhaps?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Woodi0 - 06-09-2015

Steam Name:Mr.Wolf

Name: Lee Woods

STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:98416970

Hours played on the server: 981

Reason for applying:I think i would fit right in and i have seen them play and it looks like great fun.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Agorith - 06-09-2015

Steam Name: Agorith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Time Zone: GMT+2

Roleplaying Points: 14

Hours On The Server: 749

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Ben 'Ago' Elias

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I'd be able to quickly become a valuable member of SAA due to having a wide range of skills. I can cook, do administration work, keep the workplace clean, eliminate threats without leaving any evidence. I'm convinced that I could save the entire SAA a lot of headaches by doing some of the hard work myself. Not only am I good at teamwork, I have alot of experience going solo. Main reason you've probably never heard of me before is because I tend to move like a shadow. No pun intended. Hence I leave no evidence, no witnesses.., nothing. I got alot of work experience in a wide variation of jobs. Mainly security work; Protecting various presidents AND dictators all around the world ensuring their safety and the safety of their government/citizens. I'm also a retired member of the Military Police based in Belgium. I've gone by many names. Most would recall me by the name "The Punisher". It's a nickname I got by the national newspapers of Novosibirsk, Russia for single handedly taking down an entire rebellion called "The Solntsevskaya Bratva", forcing the little that were left out of the country and never to be heard from again. The main reason I'd like to join the SAA is because whilst on the job I've always kept hearing about succesfull missions from your group, trough top secret experimental spying gear I've received as a gift for succesfully protecting the Belgian king Albert || when Belgium got invaded by a terrorism group called "Osbat Al-Ansar".

References We Can Contact: [FL] Shadew, [FL:M] BlackOut, [FL] Sir Crow, [FL:RP] Brennan, [FL:RP] Lesanka, [FL:RP] Equal, ...the list goes on.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I've got quite the arsenal of weaponry, vehicles, clothing the SAA would require as a basic.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - NightHawkd - 06-09-2015

(06-09-2015, 09:22 PM)Mr.Wolf Wrote: Steam Name:Mr.Wolf

Name: Lee Woods

STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:98416970

Hours played on the server: 981

Reason for applying:I think i would fit right in and i have seen them play and it looks like great fun.

You may want to revise your app and add more because right now there so very little information on your app to base any opinions on it. On top of that it isn't even the full application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 06-10-2015

S.A.A. NEWS

Quick Note to Applicants:  Due to no Official forum access besides of issues with the server, the application process has been paused. Thank you for your patience and dedication to becoming an Agent to the Shadow Associates Agency.

Most recently, the SAA has been battling for the last two day trying to protect Evo-City's interests. Due to a substantial rising threat from criminal activity, the Shadow Associates Agency has stood up to fight against the evils that lurk within the City limits. The Agents, showcasing a die hard determination, have never backed down from an objective set by their leader John Marston. However, the last few days have been strenuous due to groups rising to wreck havoc upon the City. The Leader, John Marston, had stated "The Agency puts its life on the line to protect and defend the people of this great City. The Plight of good should always triumph Evil." The man stated his goal was to create a prosperous City so that everyone may live in peace instead of living in fear.

S.A.A. Agents defending a facility while a meeting takes place.

[Image: i62T9vl.jpg] Agents regrouping after securing an objective.

Mere moments after the Leader, John Marston, had secured the deal with a passionate President who cared about the people of the Evocity as much as Marston did.

Agents securing the last of the hostiles after they had battled the Agency for over twelve hours, trying to take the President.

Marston giving orders to his Agents.

Loaded vehicle heading to assist other Agents to secure the objective.

Agents dealing with a very interesting man...

Marston meeting with President Fielding, both who showed an profound compassion for the Citizens.

Agents called to the scene to secure the Leader of the infamous Corleone Mafia.

The S.A.A. after halting a group of rebels from executing a hostage.

Agents securing the area after the President requested a stroll.

Agents putting their lives on the line to protect good from evil.

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Woodi0 - 06-10-2015

[b]Steam Name:Mr.Wolf

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:98416970

[b]Time Zone:United Kingdom, Liverpool

[b]Roleplaying Points:15

[b]Hours On The Server:981

[b]Bans On The Server:10 (have change after my little exam break)

[b]In-Game Name:Lee Woods

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring my great Role playing skills followed on by my talent.
i am skilled in a lot of things one of them is not driving unfortunately but one of my main things i focus on is my shooting i have a very good aim and i don't play dumb i play smart bait the other players out which could be really useful towards the clan.

I could also bring my nice and funny side to the clan for the laughs and the funny moments that we could have in the clan i have a great sense of humor I am not always serious and i could also bring along my maturity because that is one of the main keys to get through in my opinion  

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I Think i should have the job as a S.A.A Member because i am excellent at a lot of things that could be useful to your clan i don't mind participating in any clan wars or RP we do i am great at RP i always watch the S.A.A Do RP and that is what made me want to join i have a lot of clan experience and i think my history of clans would make me end it here and stay permanently.

I would also like to join for the amount of RP and activity the clan is amazing in most opinions its the best clan created on on Fearless, i think if i got this job i would be a success in my career and be able to bring myself some money in by working for government or groups that needed us as i witnessed we hired the S.A.A and they set us up and assassinated us all with out us noticing  

[b ]References We Can Contact:Riley Clowers (JAPANESE)

[b ACTIVITY on FL (1-10):7-8

[b]Miscellaneous: