Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - RaZZ - 01-08-2015

Steam Name:Razz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73513458

Time Zone:+1 GMT (I live in Sweden)

Roleplaying Points:0, This is because most times I RP is without admins online, and if they are online they never come to check my RP out.

Hours On The Server:471

Bans On The Server:6

In-Game Name:Hector 'Razz' Bretsky

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can bring an honest boy that loves to RP with other people. I am also an alright roleplayer. I will bring intelligence to the clan

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:Well, I was rather interested when I added one of them members on steam to have a chat. I went to the clan page and I got really impressed. I have always wanted to be in a serious and professional clan.

I am a good shooter and an alright roleplayer. If I would rate my roleplaying skills from 0-10 I would probably set 6. Even thought I have 0 roleplay points, I can roleplay very well with the right kind of people. I am also a pretty good builder. I don't know if building skills are necessary in this clan but I am sure it won't hurt. I think that you should give me a chance to prove myself that I am worthy.

References We Can Contact:Phiber, GeXo Mukaka (I prefer Mukaka because he is a guy who roleplays.)

Activity on FL (1-10):8

Miscellaneous:I know I do have a pretty large amount of bans, 6, but I do everything I can right now to prevent getting banned again.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 01-19-2015

***An unreaded message  found itself in the messages on the Secretary's computer.

Alliance Announcement - Enzyme - 01-19-2015

- ALLIANCE ANNOUNCEMENT -

The Shadow Associates Agency lost a valuable ally with the closure of Estleback, but we're proud and happy to announce our new alliance with White Forest. We believe that this new alliance will be what's most beneficial for the city and it's citizens; All for a better tomorrow. 

S.A.A takes the values of what a true and strong alliance has, and we hold these values close to our chest. Two unified into one, we can tackle any hindrance, any problem and any threat that might be in our way. Our goal has always been to create and uphold peace and stability, and we choose to continue with our goal. We choose to walk down the same path together. 

We're also happy to see that Slyfox Security Corporation has returned. They've been a great ally to S.A.A for a long time, and we're also proud to announce that the alliance with Slyfox is once again resumed. 

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. - Adviser

We see all, we know all

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Himalaya Eater - 02-18-2015

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 173

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminum

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I'll rule EvoCity with an iron fist which will keep the city clean of crimes. All taxes, fines and bails will go to SAA. So I will help SAA economically and give it a good reputation of a good government and a city with very few crimes. 

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I'll help SAA by giving it money and by giving it a good reputation. I'm very good at government and if i become president I'll rule the city with an iron fist which will make it mostly crime less. This will give SAA a good reputation and all money will go to SAA which will help SAA economacily.

References We Can Contact: Kodomancer

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: I'm very good at SRU and president RP.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 02-18-2015

If you'd like a position here, you're going to need to put more effort into your application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Himalaya Eater - 02-18-2015

(02-18-2015, 04:06 PM)HNacreas Wrote: If you'd like a position here, you're going to need to put more effort into your application.

I've edited my post. Have I put enough effort on it now?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 02-18-2015

I can assure you that SAA have got funding covered. You saying that your money will go towards SAA doesn't impress me at all. I look for devoted, loyal and experienced players who're willing to do whatever they have to do to enter the agency.

The amount of effort that you've put into your application shows me that you don't have what I'm looking for in an agent. I suggest that if you truly want to reach a goal, then you work for it.

- DeFynne, SAA Adviser.

BlackOuts Application - BlackOut - 03-10-2015

Steam Name: BlackOut
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49298071
Carlos 'Blackout' Enriquez
23 | St.Evo Road | T46T 9AX
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgTbHD7pDUSFWNE2OYZU5...JKFIOTcg21]
Time Zone: GMT +0

Roleplaying Points: 10

Activity on FL (1-10): 9/10

Hours on FL: 980+

Bans On The Server: 2
(Bare in mind these were within the first 100hours I believe)
Attributes/Assets
I feel I should be accepted to the S.A.A due to the fact that I've lived in Evocity for a long time now, my military training
with and without a gun has become impeccable which could be a great addition for the S.A.A. prior to this post I
have studied how the S.A.A operate In the field and In constructions in the attempt to better myself and my capabilities.
I am a very loyal individual as I have spent many years in Songshan and Beijing to focus my mind on patience,
good discipline and respect, I am the sort of person who will not stumble over mistakes, I would rather stand over these
 obstacles or find a way around, in any attempt to better myself.
Experiences
 I have had a long background inside of Evocity, all the way down from learning the streets
 to leading campaigns and other organisations simitlar to the S.A.A. through the time I have expanded my
ability to become a more efficient soldier or in the S.A.A's case "Agent". also I have developed advanced
military skills on top of my basic military training in the Royal Marines Commando. The main things that has
boosted my success physically and financially is from being titled Chief Executive in a recently closed
 Organisation called "Blackwater Enterprise". (Role-Plays) I have enjoyed assisting citizens of Evocity in a huge
variety of different ways mainly in the year of 2014, as I am always determined to do what is right with the most
financial gain I could possible get. So I decided to open a gallery of shops spreading across not only Evocity but
multiple nations. all these achievement and success could not be done alone, which is why I did have
Financial Advisory from a man named Louis Barzinio who is actually the Role Model who caused me to strive to be
an agent of the S.A.A.
References

General Rickets | Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Obay | Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56058157 

Brennan | Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57889113 

PaulB | Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81010017 

Nacreas | Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57118162 
(Can give more if necessary)
 I hope you can see what a great addition I could be to the S.A.A, thank you for reading my application
 and if you need any additional information feel free to ask.
CARLOS ENRIQUEZ

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - General Rickets - 03-28-2015

It is finally time for me to resign from my place at S.A.A. I have left the important details in the official forums.

I would like to publically thank you for taking me in. S.A.A. is more of a family than an agency.

Semper Fidelis

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Smex - 03-28-2015

*A middle aged man strolls down the streets of Evo-city, he suddenly stops as he steps on something*
*He picks up the piece of paper, unfolding it, stamped on the top is the SAA logo*
*The man sighs loudly and tucks the paper away into his pocket and makes his way to the office*
*As he opens up the door, papers make there way out, as anguish bubbles up inside of him, he steps inside*
*He unhooks his satchel and pulls out a tattered letter*
"I Guess its time..."
*Looks at the letter one last time and slides the letter into the Agency's postbox*
*As he leaves he looks back one last time*
"....Goodbye."
         Dear Mr. J. Marston 
                                       Hello, I am writing to you today to inform you of my resignation, I thank everyone dearly in the agency for the support and companionship that you have offered me during my stay at SAA, an excellent set of me you have aquired, I thoroughly enjoyed working with them. The reason for my departure is that I no longer feel apart of this family like community you provide here at SAA, I wish to explore other options for the time being, work out what I want to do and achieve with my life. Once I again, I thank you for everything you have enabled me to achieve during my time and for the people I have been working with during it. I wish the best of luck for the future of SAA.

Yours Sincerely Geoffery Lockson.