Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 12-30-2014

Agents in Action
             Great men such as yourselves have proved yourselves over and over again. Outnumbered nearly ten to one, not a single strike of fear was shown within those fierce eyes. Some may not agree, but seeing you overcome such an objective truly impressed me, showing the greatness within all of you. I'm glad to call you all my Agents for I can say we'll be here for a damn long time with great people to lead the fights. With all the evil to combat in this world, I have no fear defending our beliefs, the sanity of man, and most important, the peace in the world. Thank you once again for making the Agency a home to all its refugees... All of us have past, but here, we all call the Agency a home.

This is John Marston, Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency, signing off. May good never succumb to the evils that plague the Earth...

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 12-30-2014

S.A.A. - Action

S.A.A. Operatives were approached by a hostile government agency that posed a threat to the S.A.A. and all those that crossed their path. 
Our concerns that this nameless group working with the government were overly aggressive were proven to be true.
S.A.A. took a political nightmare to the President forcing them to have to fire the aggressive group.

Agents worked efficiently in all areas of the operation and held together the peace in Evo City yet again.

Kind Regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - MacTavish - 12-31-2014

I have a question,do you require donator?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 01-02-2015

Donator is not a requirement, no.

My Application: [FL:RP] Franklin - Cpt.Frank - 01-03-2015

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Franklin
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372
Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)
Roleplaying Points: 0
Hours On The Server: 373
Bans On The Server: 2
In-Game Name: Frank ‘Dallas’ Sciberras
What Can You Bring To The SAA: My Knowledge, Money, Cars, Experience, Tactics
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Im hardworking, I try to make every CORP. that I apply for Succesful and I am Loyal
References We Can Contact: Razz and Nope.
Activity on FL (1-10): 9
Miscellaneous:  I am well equipped with guns and with my Volvo S60R. I am A humourous guy and also a nice guy. I will put my head into any RP you tell me to do although I don’t have any RP points, it doesent mean I don’t try to RP. I Promote Passive RP and I don’t like who ruins it by raiding or putting props not needed. I am a great police as I try to find some IRL information on what their tactics are.

Thank You For Reading My Application!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Dick - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 05:25 PM)Cpt.Frank Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Franklin

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:64536372

Time Zone: (UTC+01:00)

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 373

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Frank ‘Dallas’ Sciberras

What Can You Bring To The SAA: My Knowledge, Money, Cars, Experience, Tactics

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Im hardworking, I try to make every CORP. that I apply for Succesful and I am Loyal

References We Can Contact: Dr.Sours, Zombie, Obay

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous:  I am well equipped with guns and with my Volvo S60R. I am A humourous guy and also a nice guy. I will put my head into any RP you tell me to do although I don’t have any RP points, it doesent mean I don’t try to RP. I Promote Passive RP and I don’t like who ruins it by raiding or putting props not needed. I am a great police as I try to find some IRL information on what their tactics are.

Thank You For Reading My Application!

Hello,

Why would I be classed as a Reference? I have only ever RPed with you about twice or so and even when you joined by group you came inactive for a while. I will give my reference on what I am but it will be very small as I have RPed with you little.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - konsta - 01-03-2015

I'm classed as reference? I've barely RPed & played with you.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 01-03-2015

I'd rather you all contacted Cpt.Frank in private and not on this thread. Thank you.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Cpt.Frank - 01-03-2015

Yes, sorry I thought references mean like friends. Sorry I will edit it out

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 01-07-2015

It would be nice to see SAA on top Cheese