Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 11-10-2014

S.A.A. Announcement 

Dear citizens of Evo City,

Recently you saw the bloody war between the S.A.A-EBC Alliance and the Leyva Mafia. This war spread for five days straight and saw the death of many good men and women. Together, S.A.A. and EBC unite to uphold peace within the streets of Evo City allowing a peaceful and democratic society. 

Aggressors like the Leyva Mafia pose a significant risk to the safety of citizens living in Evo City. Their actions resulted in their outcome. 

Those five days saw S.A.A./EBC Operatives work alongside those that believed in our alliance and what it stands for.
I've never been prouder to fight alongside such brave mean and women.

I'd like to thank those volunteers who fought alongside the alliance when help was needed at it's most. 

Kind Regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Pinky - 11-10-2014

*A letter arrives to the S.A.A. HQ*
[Image: BlnnCBY.jpg]
Steam Name:
[FL:M] Pinky
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:29300898
Time Zone: GMT+1
Roleplaying Points: 27
Hours On The Server: 1520
Bans On The Server: 6
In-Game Name: Hugo 'Pinky' Barzinio
What Can You Bring To The SAA: Me hugo barzinio has alot of experience from the Norwegian Army ive been a part of it for 25 years now.
In the norwegian Army i was a part of the Cyber Defence. In the Cyber Defecnce our main focus was to Protect our country against cyber attacks we dint want any of our information to be leaked out. Aswell as ive been working alot with Cyber defence ive also been working with the Norwegian Army this was before i started working with the Cyber defence. when i worked in the norwegian army i was in afganistan i was a part of the Operation Enduring Freedom.
Abaout my time in Shayetet 13. We had some missions one of them i remember really good it was a normal day we just walked araound dint do anything special at all then we see some new laws got posted it was a dictator. we had a meeting abaout it and desided to attack the nexsus, wasnt a easy job the fight went on for days and days. till then we made it we executed the dictator. we was the heros of evocity we couldnt make it if we dint have a plan. Im that guy who likes to think tactics we had some snipers in a appartment ready to take down some of the guard's and some defended the garage while the rest was ready to attack thru the main doors.
[Image: cQUvy46.jpg]
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Why i should get the job. Well i can bring lots and lots of experience from other Clans as Slyfoxes Shayetet 13. And dawn of genesis. Im a skilled person when it comes to Cyber Technology, We are in year 2015 things have change Technology is the future.
References We Can Contact: [FL] General Rickets. [FL:RP] Nacreas. [FL:RP] Smex. [FL:RP] Obay.
Activity on FL (1-10): 8/10
Miscellaneous: Thanks for reading my application,

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Waterloo - 11-10-2014

*You're coming back home from a long, rainy day at work. When you come back home, thinking that you're finnally going to be able to watch the TV show you've been looking forward to, you see that a folded-up letter is lying on your desk. The last thing you want is more work to do. You want to tear it up, when a voice inside you tells you to read it. Strangely, you open it only to find this:*

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Clawz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73875298

Time Zone: GMT +1 (current french time) but I can make it to your meetings.

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 130+

Bans On The Server: None, only been blacklisted once when I had 20 hours

In-Game Name: Momo "ClawZ" Muffly

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
First of all, let me introduce myself. I am Momo "ClawZ" Muffly an ex DGSE member (the french equivalent of the CIA). After 25 whole years of service and espionage, my last and most important mission, that I'm going to tell you about.

The mission was supposed to be simple. Or so I thought. I had to infiltrate a Mafia organization in order to intercept a cargo of heroin. The usual job. Every night I would call the DGSE and report them my day. I would try to get ranked up in their organization, allowing me to to get better clearance levels to access the cargo files. This last shipment of drugs was supposed to be their best, and most successful shipment. Then the time came when I had the required security clearance, and managed to report to the DGSE the date of the shipment. That day was the most apocalyptic day in DGSE history. This is exactly what happened:
At 6AM the cargo left Toulon in France and would've reached Marseille. By then, the DGSE would've already hacked into the mafia's servers to find out the cargo's next stop. What they didn't was, their enemy had ready to retaliate an army of experienced hackers to retaliate. The DGSE's technicians hacked in time all right! But it was a trap. They didn't realize that hacking the ennemy's systems was way too easy. One of the officers named Tim "Suarez" Bareham, changed the "root" to "Momo's Glory", to mock the mafia. When the mafia saw, they knew straight away that it was my fault. Before I knew it, I was at the back of a Tides Truck, drugged and mugged. The next thing I knew I was stapped to a straight-backed metal chair, I plantee my feet firmly on the ground and was trying not to think about the electrodes and sweat monitors attached to my hands and chest. The room was silent – no air-conditioning hum, no buzz from the blue fluorescent lights.
A beautiful woman with a red, glorious dress walked into the interogation room with two armed men. They asked me to tell everything I knew about the organisation I was working for. After making up some lie about some cool secret services organisation and a violent interogation session, that I was tought to resist to, I got transfered to some sort of prison. The whole plan got thrown away as well as the 7 years of my life infiltrating the organisation. The cargo got abandoned and the whole plan changed to a rescue. After a year of negociations, the mafia got what they wanted and I was released. I then quit my job after such a bad experience. After a year, I found that I missed a job in the espionnage division. After seeing your success in the newspapers, I allowed myself to send this message.

To resume all this, I can offer:
-My Expertise
-My Stealth
-My Persuasion Skills
-My Knowledge
-My Trustworthyness
-My Help
-My lack of fear
-My Courage
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

I think that the mission I just described to you (one of many others) just shows that I am qualified enough for the job. After many years of studying in the espionage division, I have reached a point where, in my opinion, I have mastered its art.

References We Can Contact: I am the first of my friends who has applied for this clan, but you can contact people like Sgt. Suarez who have seen me RPing

Activity on FL (1-10): 8. I go on FL as much as I can, but I do put work first. I can come on anytime, as long as I've done all my work first.

Miscellaneous: I've been looking to join an official clan for a while now, and I hope I have met your standards to join the S.A.A.

Sincerely,

Momo Muffly

*After reading this letter, you smirk to yourself, thinking that you didn't mind reading it after all*

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - ryanfearless - 11-15-2014

[b]Steam Name:xxmrbubbles18xx

[b]Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082104550

[b]Time Zone:eastern time

[b]Roleplaying Points:none

[b]Hours On The Server:101

[b]Bans On The Server:like 2 or 3

[b]In-Game Name:Jacob Ryan

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA:my skills are driveing fast and good aim for shooting

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:i will guard the base and make sure no one comes in with permission

[b]References We Can Contact:well you can pm me on fearless or steam msg

[b]Activity on FL (1-10):7

[b]Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 11-15-2014

Please fill it out.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 11-16-2014

- Official S.A.A Announcement -

[Image: yPNjwUU.png]

Once again, The Shadow Associates Agency has had a rough and hectic month.
As you all know by now, S.A.A and EBC went to war against Beltran Leyva Mafia and put them to an end after they ignored our many warnings and demands. I'm proud to serve alongside such a fine bunch of agents who bravely fought for what we believe and stand for. Thanks to a strong alliance; EBC and S.A.A has overcome this challenge and has once again proven what we stand for.

I'm also happy to announce our newest agent, Geoffery Lockson (Smex). He's been an applicant for a long time and has proven to be someone we can trust in troublesome times. I hope to see this agent stay with us for a long time and I'm confident he'll do a great job while he's with us.

Thank you for all of those who have supported and stood with us.
We do not forget those who help the agency, nor do we forget those who try and go against it.
The agency will stand tall and remain strong, have no doubt about this.

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. - Adviser

[Image: GwmiYex.png]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Theomenz - 11-18-2014

Welcome to the agency, Smex! I'm sure you'll do fine.

Application - Edned - 11-23-2014

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Edned
Name: Edward Jones
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:51199704
Hours played on the server:126
Reason for applying: I was in the S.A.S but they were a bad group. I feel like I should use my skills somewhere else and I would like to support this group as I would like to help protect Evocity as you do on a daily basis.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - EthanArcher - 11-23-2014

(11-23-2014, 06:24 PM)Edned Wrote: Steam Name:[FL:RP] Edned
Name: Edward Jones
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:0:51199704
Hours played on the server:126
Reason for applying: I was in the S.A.S but they were a bad group. I feel like I should use my skills somewhere else and I would like to support this group as I would like to help protect Evocity as you do on a daily basis.

Put some effort into your application, then we might consider it.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 12-29-2014

*** A loudspeaker crackles to life, a firm familiar voice comes on the speaker.***

Gentlemen this is your leader speaking, John Marston. 

*** Marston delays for a minute, there is an eerie silence that sets throughout... Finally Marston continues his piece***

Agents, I have seen much as I've traveled the world, saw a lot I want to bring to the Agency. I have seen you fight, I've watched from the back. Even as I left for a time or two, you all still impressed me. I've never seen men so willing to die for a great cause. The world is a cold and dark place, thank god there are people like you to combat it. People like you deserve the top honors, I'm honored to call this place my home. We are all different, but we are all the same. We are all people looking to improve the world, determined with a fistful of determination, together we stride. I've seen the most brutal fighting take place, fought alongside of you. I saw you never show an ounce of fear, I saw a battalion of men defending what they believe in. The poor folk, I saw you assist, I saw you introduce so much into the world, never asking for payment.

***Pauses for a minute, most likely smiling in the greatness of his Agents.***

You all are great Agent's and I'm deeply moved by your work. Some of you have lived through multiple wars, never asking for anything, but to simply be here. As the older generation fades away I see a new generation flood in willing to take their place. The newer generation comes in honoring the sacrifices of the old have made. I am here to see such great things. To see you all grow and foster growth for the old, to see you expand upon thoughts never thought possible before...

This is John Marston, I believe there is still a world of evil to overcome. Marston, signing off and ready to lead.