Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Vector - 10-17-2014

[FL:RP] Galaal

[b]STEAM_0:0:93481760

[b] (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

[b]Roleplaying Points: 0 :c

[b]Hours On The Server:

[b]Bans On The Server: 0, Phew!

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: Power, Protection and Loyalty. You can count on me to finish assignments Quickly .

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I am Combat Trained. I use the best of my ability to over come Obstacles.
By Accepting me into the community, You will be using my advantages as you're own.

[b]Activity on FL (1-10): 6-7 Hours. Well Some days I'll be Offline Because of University.

[b]Miscellaneous:This looks like a good and organized RP clan, I would be honored if you accept me into this Clan.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nexus - 10-18-2014

Try using the template to improve your application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Feffe - 10-22-2014

*Loud noises is heard in Mr.Jays office as Mr.Marston walks by. He peeks in as Jay lifts up a box and walks towards the doors*
*He stops in front of Marston, hands him a letter and nods at Marston.  Marston nods back.  Jay walks out the door and leaves the building with his belongings*

The letter reads:

"Dear Mr.Marston and the entire S.A.A.

My time has come. It is time for me to hand in my badge, focus on my own personal life and try to settle down.
We've had some good times, and we've been through alot, even war. And it has been an unforgetable ride,
and it has been a privilege to have been given the chance to work alongside some of the best damn agents there ever was.
I will never forget the feeling this agency gave me, ever since day one.  The feeling of having a family.  A special band of brothers
who would die for his brothers without even blinking.  

I know you will do great in the future, and keep Evocity safe.

Best Regards.

Freddie "Zeds" Jay.

Signing off."

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 10-25-2014

Official Warning to Beltryn Levya Mafia by EBC-SAA alliance

Greetings,

Estleback and The Shadow Associate Agency has issued an official warning to the Beltryn Levya Mafia, for their criminal acts towards the city's officials and inhabitants. You can find more information on this page. Information regarding the situation will be announced here.
The Shadow Associates Agency hopes that the Beltryn Levya Mafia takes this warning seriously and follow our demands. We hope to solve this situation with no blood-shed. Any questions regarding this matter, please contact Floodify or Enzyme.

- Sincerely

Erik DeFynne
 S.A.A. Adviser

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 10-26-2014

- Official S.A.A Announcement -

The past few days have been quite hectic for S.A.A. The conflict(s) with The Leyva Mafia has demanded our attention for the past couple of days. We're sad to see Mr Freddie "Zeds" Jay (Zedsdead) leave the agency and we wish him good luck with his future endeavors. He was a great agent and I'm sure he'll be successful with whatever he decides to do next.

In more positive news, I'm happy to announce our newest agent, Albert ‘Obay’ Barzinio (Obay). He has all what we seek in an agent and I look forward to see him working with us in the agency. I know he'll do a great job.

I'll remind people that John Marston (Grub) is still away on a business trip to coordinate other projects.
He has left Sharnein Relin (SpartanJunior) and I, Erik DeFynne (Enzyme) to temporarily lead the agency while he's away. Anyone can therefore refer themselves to either Sharnein Relin or I, Erik DeFynne for S.A.A. related matters.

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. - Adviser

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 10-27-2014

War declaration

Due to recent conflicts with Beltran Leyva Mafia, Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency have come to the agreement that war is required to ensure the security and safety of Evocity and its citizens. Beltran Leyva Mafia has failed to respond to Resolution 152 and our warnings, and have continued to engage in hostile activities, such as taking hostage several law-enforcement personnel, endangering civilian lives and killing of Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency officials.

Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency are hereby declaring war upon Beltran Leyva Mafia.

Estleback Corporation and The Shadow Associates Agency are working together to end this threat once and for all. We are willing to offer them the chance to surrender to avoid blood shed, however, if this can not be done we are willing to take any action necessary against Beltran Leyva Mafia to ensure that they will pay for their hostile actions and secure the lifes of EvoCity citizens.

-------------------------------------------

Current Representatives:

Estleback Corporation - Floodify
S.A.A. - Enzyme

Clans Involved in the War:

> Estleback Corporation
> The Shadow Associate Agency
> The Beltran Leyva Mafia

Additional Notes:

We ask for everyone to read up on the clan war rules to avoid any confusion. Additionally, any concerns regarding this war can be appointed to either Enzyme or Floodify. Clan War Rules can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=48349

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DoomDude1 - 10-27-2014

R&U

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Shadows - 11-09-2014

Steam Name: Shadows

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59798923

Time Zone: -6 GMT

Roleplaying Points: 6 RP Points

Hours On The Server: 560 +

Bans On The Server: 1 Ban

In-Game Name: Andrew "Shadows" Valor

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring my experience in carrying out orders that are given to me and the ability of combat. I can get the job done with determination and loyalty. I can stealthily gather information for anything that becomes important for the S.A.A. During a war situation, my skills with a Sniper Rifle is adequate. I am more of an infantry type of person and I can successfully scout out the enemys. I can successfully "get along" with my fellow comrades and use teamwork to get a mission completed. 

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I find myself as a good and experienced solider. I think I will be able to bring a lot to the table of the S.A.A. - I was a mercenary in the war of S.A.A and the Leyva and I feel that I could also bring a lot for future battles/wars. I'll cause no conflict in the clan or with anyone in it. I'll be loyal and the best I can be in every OP. I've worked with another clan before, The Ghost Operatives - which was unfortunately shut down. But during my time with that clan I strived to be the very best I could be, and I feel the same way about this clan.

References We Can Contact: Theomenz, Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 6-7

Miscellaneous: I've been watching this clan for a very long time, every since I joined, really. I've always looked up to the people that are in this association and it would be a huge honor for me to join the people that I have seen, and worked with in their finest work.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Smex - 11-09-2014

*** A hand sealed envelope slides through the S.A.A Headquaters mailbox at Midnight, it lies there until the morning, awaiting for the leaders of the organisation to peer inside, viewing its contents.***

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Smex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18515760

Time Zone: GMT+0 

Roleplaying Points: 11

Hours On The Server: 1200

Bans On The Server: 7 ( I have accepted my errors in the past and I believe I have improved upon them and learnt the mistakes I have made in the past, my maturity in the past was deserving of those bans but I now think i am ready to move on and experience Fearless like i believe it should be experienced.)

In-Game Name: Geoffery Lockson

What Can You Bring To The SAA: 
I, Geoffery Lockson, Can bring many years of experience in multiple fields of operations, be it Espionage or Warfare, I believe i have what it takes to apply my expertise in the operations taken place in your organisation. I am skilled in the vast array of weapons the organisation uses to do what it requires do and have spent years of my life perfecting the art that is security. Having experience in past organisations that brought first class protection to the highest V.I.P's of Evocity and around the country, I believe my determination in what i do can assist the SAA in the many operations in which it orders, bringing dependability, courage, knowledge, loyalty and endurance onto the field. I plan to help every aspect of the organisation throughout my span, being able to follow orders when given them and give the correct judgement when applicable. I am not perfect and i know so by taking part in the SAA I believe i will be able to refine the skills i currently possess aswell as my passion giving me the chance to learn new, advantageous skills to me and my associates around me.

Furthermore my experience in previous military organisations and life experiences have enhanced my skills over the past couple of years before leaving the organisations I worked with I can bring a variety of combat tactics to use when in a heated situation aswell as dealing with the everyday tasks, staying disciplined and patient throughout my service

Finally, I can bring a cool head to heated situations, being able to control my emotions and opinions to bring justice and a uncorrupted judgement onto the situation, being unselfish to assist those around me, giving constructive criticism to those i see struggling without putting them down.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I believe I should get the job that I can bring a vast amount of exeprience that is hard to come by and a integrity that is unparralel to the normal applicant. I have passion in what I believe and will give it my best shot every time, never planning to fail the task given to me, I will take every session with you seriously and never joke about unneccessarily and for everything that i have no need knowing, I will be indifferent, as i believe somethings are made to be kept under cover. I would help an organisation such as this to such an extent that i would allow myself to pass on than allow it to fall.

I also believe that during my exeprience with the agents, advisers and the leader that it would perfectly fit the enviroment in which I am looking for, aswell as this I believe during the war I was hired as a mercenary, hired to work under you I observed what I saw to be a more proffessional clan than any others I have witnessed, showing th cool head and tactical mind that this clan has.

References We Can Contact:
NightHawkd
Shadow
Enzyme
Ousmn
GeorgeTheBoy
Ciryl
Activity on FL (1-10):

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - GeorgeTheBoy - 11-10-2014