Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Freezak - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 02:11 PM)Ciryl Wrote: *Mr.Marston walks past an empty office, He notices the office and walks back to inspect it- a letter is left on the desk*
   *the letter states*

Dear Mr.Marston

I regret to inform you that I am departing from S.A.A. for the second time and I know that I will never be coming back.
   It was a hard decision but the S.A.A. has changed to much for my liking, In the box is my S.A.A. patch, ID card, a radio, a desert eagle and some other items.

It has been a somewhat good run, goodbye.

OOC: Grub I waited 3-4 days to speak to you... I never got a hold of you.

pls cumback to SAA 15th time!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-23-2014

(09-23-2014, 10:17 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 02:11 PM)Ciryl Wrote: -snip-

Pls be veteran!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - playslikelink - 09-24-2014

Steam Name: JustLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55688361

Time Zone: Middle European Time (MET)

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server:556+

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Sir Link "AIZAAK" Tjarks

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I have a assortment of weapons (for different missions).
My weaponhandling would be usefull in any gun fight we'll have.
And if we have anyone as a hostage/prisoner who knows something, but
doesnt want to say it, i'll bring him to speak (if you know what i mean).

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I can think fast and that'll be important in some Scenarios (Like Hostage
Scenario, Raids where we get rushed etc.).
I like to play with the goverment and protect some people as well.

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] Jan, [FL] Enzyme;

Activity on FL (1-10): 7.46

Miscellaneous: I have a lot of cookies and candys.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Freezak - 09-24-2014

(09-23-2014, 11:30 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 10:17 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 02:11 PM)Ciryl Wrote: -snip-

Pls be veteran!

No i resigned! Wink

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 09-26-2014

- Official S.A.A announcement -

The past few weeks have been demanding for the agency. We've encountered multiple challenges that we've been working to overcome. I'm both happy and proud to announce that we've overcome many of these challenges and that we're working hard to overcome any other obstacles that might get in our way. We've made a few changes within the agency which will hopefully benefit the S.A.A.
We're sad to see Michael Lane (Ciryl) leave the agency and we wish him the best of luck with his future plans. We thank him for his great service that he has done for the agency.

In happier news, I'm proud to announce our newest head agent, Dexter Morgan (GeorgeTheBoy)!
He has proven himself to be worthy of climbing the ranks and I'm 100% confident he'll do a great job as a head agent. I wish him the best of luck with his new position. I'm also very happy to announce our newest agent, Louis Barzinio (General Rickets) . We're all confident he'll make a great agent in our agency. The requirements for becoming an S.A.A agent are very high we're glad to see that he could offer everything we are looking for in an agent.

Due to technical difficulties, we could sadly not announce when Ranus Cocale (NeXuS) became a part of S.A.A. Even though he did not get the deserved attention, he has so far done an outstanding job as an agent and I'm sure he'll continue to do so.

As for the rest of our applicants, I would like to thank you for yourcontinued patience and interest that you've shown for The Shadow Associates Agency and will remind you of that as long as your application is active, you are continuously being observed and evaluated.

John Marston (Grub) is currently away on a business trip to coordinate other projects, and has left Sharnein Relin (SpartanJunior) and I, Erik DeFynne (Enzyme) to temporarily lead the agency while he's away. Anyone can therefore refer themselves to either Sharnein Relin or I, Erik DeFynne for S.A.A. related matters.

Sincerely,

Erik DeFynne
S.A.A. - Adviser

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - fuz3_r3tro - 09-26-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz

Steam ID: 0:1:57671846

Time Zone: EST

Roleplaying Points: 4

Hours On The Server: 425+

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Antonio 'Bloodzio' Soriano

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Over 425+ hours of experience. A large arsenal of fire arms and also most importantly a dedicated RolePlayer. My love for bringing criminals to justice. Funds, if the SAA ever needs help funding a project of some sort I would be more than happy to help out with payments. My time (Don't play any other servers but FL). Gadgets such as, lockpicks, keypad crackers, and armor such as kevlar I would be fine donating to the SAA. A passion for all sorts of RPs (I enjoy both passive and aggressive RP). Patience (Not going to spam Grub or a high ranking member about clan events). Driving skill I can bring, I can drive pretty well in my Audi and Raptor. Great builds I have from no other but Wabbit (He is a great builder!)

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:  I seem humorous some times, but I can RP seriously if necessary. The SAA is not much of a orginization that uses weapons and force as their first option which I do like. I will donate weapons to the SAA if needed since I don't use many of mine besides side arms such as pistols or SMGs. I'd take any job I'm given during an event (Secretary, Guard, Look out etc). 

References We Can Contact: GRiiM, Freezak, CorieTheNub, Hostage, Method, Burnett, Equalizer, and Sir Crow.

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: Good knowledge of English. On 3-4PM and 7-9PM on weekdays and I'm on at different times on weekends.

I have decided to cancel my application for now. Maybe in the future I will apply again.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Thelaw222(thegamer) - 10-03-2014

Steam Name: TheGamer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59291003

Time Zone: (+1)

Roleplaying Points: None ATM

Hours On The Server:144

Bans On The Server: 1; 3 doors in a row

In-Game Name: George Claimond

Reason for applying: I'd always wanted to join a big Clan like this, I play alot on the sever many hours a day. Much time on the build server. Having lots of fun, but playing alone. I want to play with people that like my builds and appriciates how I am and how I RP. As I have looked on "Rules" I understod that you're just what I've been looking for.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 10-05-2014

Dear applicants,

Please ensure you have filled out our application template to the best of your abilities as lack of information may hinder your chances
of joining our agency.

Kind regards,
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Prune - 10-09-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Prune

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28355778

Time Zone: GMT + 2 (summertime)

Roleplaying Points: 28

Hours On The Server: around 1670

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: (Dr.)Maurice Jones

What Can You Bring To The SAA:

In Character

I, Dr. Maurice Jones can bring a lifetime of experience in medical studies & experimentation to the Shadow Associates Agency. I am one of the more skilled skilled scientists and doctors in America. I have had both experiences in the field of war, and in the silence of a lab. I have worked in various climates, under various circimstances, for various nations.  Anything from amputating limbs and nanoscience, to performing heart surgery, I have done. and I love my job, saving lives. I plan to use my knowledge an experience for good in this clan, should this application be accepted

Out Of Character

I'm quite the active person if I say so myself, I'm almost always up for some sort of roleplay, be it big or small. I'll be very dedicated to that specific roleplay, and do whatever I can to make it better than what it might be.
I can be very creative, But to be honest, I'm not a very good builder. It has to be the combination of lack of patience, and just not "caring" enough for it to look perfect, compared to what other people think.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

I asked Nacreas and several other people if I should join a clan. They all  recommended the S.A.A. I felt I needed a new way to connect with people, other than over than an internet voice program, But through roleplaying.
If a clan can be a way to bond with people, I'd like to try. 

References We Can Contact: 
[FL:RP] Nacreas
[FL] Shadow
[FL:RP] Vein
[FL:RP] Smex
Probably more.

Activity on FL (1-10): I'd say about 8

Miscellaneous: To be honest, I have never really felt the need or wanting to be part of a clan. I have almost always been a lone wolf, who gets himself out of bad situations or atleast try to avoid them
But alot of my lads recommended this clan to me, and I would more than like to see if this might be a good thing for me. I really hope so.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 10-15-2014

S.A.A. Announcement 

Today S.A.A. Operatives encountered a threat to the safety of Evo City.
An armed group calling themselves "Rebels" had fired upon people who drove past their base of operations.
What those Rebels didn't know was that they had fired upon The Shadow Associates Agency. 

Once shots were fired upon our vehicle, S.A.A. Operatives moved in to neutralize the threat of many others who
were soon to pass the location of this hideout. 
Agents worked well in neutralizing the threat and the city was safe once more. 

The Shadow Associates Agency will not tolerate others putting themselves before others
and as a result of that, those rebellious men faced a life changing consequence.

Special thanks to Agent Barzinio for tremendous efforts when confronted with a challenge.

Kind Regards
S.A.A. - Head Agent