Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Aligatorz - 08-31-2014

I am revoking my application due to recent occurrences.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - AmazE ツ - 09-02-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Duck!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19471988

Time Zone: GMT [United Kindom]

Roleplaying Points: 2

Hours On The Server: 300

Bans On The Server: 3

In-Game Name: Barry "Colombo" Scott

What Can You Bring To The SAA: A fun and supportive atmosphere, i can bring a good fight during parts that is needed

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because i think i can bring a good support for member and the group and bring a good name to the clan

References We Can Contact: Steam, Skype, In game.

Activity on FL (1-10): 8 perhaps 9

Miscellaneous: I am reasonably well equipt with guns and cars and good sense of humor also i can RP well if i put my mind to it, If i get accepted you will not regret.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 09-03-2014

Dear applicants,

A reminder to everyone that they should make sure they have filled out their application in it's entirety as failure to complete the template provided, may hinder your chances of joining our agency.
It may seem we're not doing anything regarding our applicants but rest assured, we are going through the process as per usual when we have new applicants so please be patient.

Kind Regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 09-10-2014

Dear Agents,

As some of you had noticed I had fled the city for the last week or two with no explanation. I traveled the lands... Found a multitude of profound feelings that needed to be ripped out and brought to light. Gentlemen, I see our calling. I see the truth. We shouldn't be chasing memories, but making them. Don't look upon the dreams as if they are miles away, but jump.. Grasp at them. You know who you are. You understand the difficulties that may exist, but that's what makes an agent. Step up, shout out, don't sit behind the sandbags hiding. Showcase your beliefs, the Agency only exists on the people... Agents that put in their effort. Recall the great Agents who stood up against anything. Wars, battles, gruesome traitors, and of course recall the brotherhood that once existed. A fading memory, a fading dream, an ongoing ideal is what you should grab by the reins and stand for. I've seen men float around proving they were here for a free ride, don't be that Agent. Production. The more time one puts in, the more its worth. Gentlemen, I John Marston, your leader, have seen hell more times than good times, but I fuckin loved every minute of it. Brave Agents... Intelligent, bold, and willing to stand until god struck them down. We've taken a few wrong routes and I take some blame for it, but together we'll stride...

*Signed John Marston Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency*

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 09-11-2014

S.A.A. Announcement 

The Shadow Associates Agency strive to help the city live in safety and happiness.
Part of what we do is to entertain the magnificent citizens we so dearly love.
The Shadow Associates Agency proudly presented to you
our "Cave Experience".

The Cave itself has been around since the founding of Evo City.
Inside the dark and elusive cave, many creatures not seen by the common eye,
have been battered by the heavy machines that went into the cave for mining purposes.

The Shadow Associates Agency decided to provide these creatures with a brand new home
where we nurtured them and fed them.
Some of these creatures were found by our agents to be aggressive.
Once this was discovered, S.A.A. took precautions to ensure the safety of citizens
and S.A.A. representatives.

I'd like to thank the following agents for their tremendous efforts in preparation for providing 
this service to the community we serve: 

Agent Morgan(GeorgeTheBoy)
Agent Lane(Ciryl)
Agent Cocale(Nexus)

These agents are fine examples of mature and reliable team workers who help keep S.A.A. an efficient and productive agency.

Kind Regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Markus - 09-13-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP]Markus (original:hmarko01)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36038228

Time Zone: GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 0 (I love PassiveRP and highly promote it though)

Hours On The Server: 310 (as of 2014/10/13 1:00 AM)

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Mark Pawlak

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I'm loyal and I can promise that I will stay with you till the end,
like you were my family.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I've been in the community (FL) since 2011 and I have a lot of experience with all kinds of RP ranging, from passiveRP to "Slums Thug", from President to Rebel Raiding.

References We Can Contact: (If it also means external ones) [FL:RP]Madi, Ciryl, Foxxie(Pawlak), [FL:RP] Evanswathcz

Activity on FL (1-10): 9.5

Miscellaneous: Even though I'm not English, I speak it fluently and almost without my original accent (I prefer American) and I like being precise in everything I do.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Genarel "Muzen" Hunter - 09-13-2014

Hi Guys I Would Like to join the gang/Clan/grupe/Civ. I'll do my best to be a good member Cheese

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Markus - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 05:27 PM)Genarel Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]Muzen (original:Markkrudt)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:43091786

Bans On The Server: Cannot access bans page at the moment due to maintenance.

In-Game Name: Spensor "Muzen" torres

Don't know if on purpose, but you've almost copied everything from my post. Please change it.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 05:27 PM)Genarel Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP]Muzen (original:Markkrudt)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:43091786

Bans On The Server: Cannot access bans page at the moment due to maintenance.

In-Game Name: Spensor "Muzen" torres

Please put more effort & detail into your application, you're missing half of it and from what I can see, you somewhat copied hmark- which isn't against any rule/guideline but isn't really impressive.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 09-23-2014

*Mr.Marston walks past an empty office, He notices the office and walks back to inspect it- a letter is left on the desk*
*the letter states*

Dear Mr.Marston

I regret to inform you that I am departing from S.A.A. for the second time and I know that I will never be coming back.
It was a hard decision but the S.A.A. has changed to much for my liking, In the box is my S.A.A. patch, ID card, a radio, a desert eagle and some other items.

It has been a somewhat good run, goodbye.

OOC: Grub I waited 3-4 days to speak to you... I never got a hold of you.