Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - York - 07-08-2014

An application sheet sits idly on the front desk of the SAA HQ building, weighed down by an outdated and scratched up SAA agent ID card.

In-Game Name: Levi Frost

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
A talented operative in possession of past experience with the SAA and knowledge of its standards, tactics, members and ideologies. One of whom is skilled in the conduction of both combative and non-combative tasks. Familiar with both the way that the SAA operates in its public relations and internal affairs.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
My experience and ability to operate within the S.A.A have proven me an asset in the past and I would like to once again contribute to the progress of the organization. I am very much proven capable to handle a position in the SAA and follow its regulations. I wouldn't be in need of any training with the exception of updates and I would be able fulfill my duties once more with the pride and integrity necessary to be an agent of the Shadow Associates.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme, Shadow, Coffee, Zeds, Fultzy, Jokhah, Doomdude, George, Ciryl, KPred

Activity on FL (1-10):
Having returned to the community today I can only make the assurance that unlike my previous period of interest in the clan I will try to remain active every day and resume my past activity of around an "8" or "9".

Miscellaneous:
Hours: 1164

There are reasons that I would prefer not to share as to why I removed my prior application and discontinued my activity at the community not too long ago, however this application I am very serious about.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Aligatorz - 07-08-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Aligatorz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36279972

Time Zone: UTC

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 329

Bans On The Server: 4, all of these bans were short term bans.I have not had a ban for 2 or 3 months and have made a deed to stop breaking rules and read them at least once every month since i am forgetful.

In-Game Name: David Hasselhoff

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am good at standard operations that involve spying, combat or stealth. I can also be moderately good at building.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I should get the job because i have been apart of an old clan known as Blackwatch. But since Blackwatch ended not long ago i decided to apply for S.A.A, and it gives me something to do within cityrp. And also when i am roleplaying, i will take it seriously.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7/10. I am in my final year of school so i obviously can not be as active as other people.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Sentinel - 07-08-2014

Steam Name: Outlookm

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:63381422

Time Zone: UK + 1

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 170

Bans On The Server: 2 None were longs bans ( No month or year bans)

In-Game Name: Mike 'Leandoer' Johnson

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring protection and Loyalty to the SAA, You can count on me to finish assignments Quickly and clean.
I can also bring secrecy and protection to the SAA. And a lot of Experience in All your facilities.
I can also bring fame and Fear/Emotions towards the people of Evo city.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Im a hard Working Roleplayer, Willing and the excitement and thrill to get a assignments.
Also i enjoy working in a team with sophisticated Members as well.
I can bring allot of experience to the team to and my experience to Certain areas of the team/Group, I can give my Security to the group and give a high quality service

References We Can Contact: Darkerx, Option, Enzyme, Theomenz

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Chech - 07-09-2014

Please disregard my application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - MrNicola - 07-10-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Mr Nicola

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:54651884

Time Zone:GMT+1 (Belgium)

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server:133

Bans On The Server:0

In-Game Name: Walter 'Nicola' White

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring a pretty good shooter i can drive pretty well and i'm someone that is loyal If you give me a task i will try to complete as good as possible and by the rules im kind and can roleplay very good if given the right instructions

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because i will do everything to complete the tasks i get and im loyal and im good at rping
References We Can Contact:
[FL:RP] Mustsin
Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: Sorry for my english its not that good but its not bad either my mother language is not english

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Defalt - 07-10-2014

Steam Name: Mad Mike

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59791623

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 321 Hours 31 Minutes

Bans On The Server: 3 (over 1 year ago)

In-Game Name: Mad Mike

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I believe I could bring progression to this Clan. With my help and others within the clan, operations can be carried out quicker, stealthier and more successful. It could also bring a refreshing start and some moral now that they would have yet another talented person in their hands.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I am a great team worker, and I work very well in teams. I like to think ahead, before I carry out a decision, as the wrong decision could lead to a failure in the mission. I can take a high load of responsibility, and does not stress out in tense and hard working conditions. I am very persuadable, and great at hiding things such as my identity. This could help me in spy missions. Although I'm not the type to being doing marketing or any business work, I am very talented at carrying out practical work or missions. I have great sharp shooting abilities and most importantly, I can RP without breaking the rules.

References We Can Contact:
[FL:RP] luludimond
[FL:RP] Aligatorz

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: I also do have a job, which can sometimes require me to work at home too, but apart from that, nothing.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 07-11-2014

A mere few days Ago Agents quite the actions occurred. In fact, I must bring up the actions that have spanned over the last one to two weeks...

I'd like to bring up a few men who have battled through and through, waiting, attempting to prove themselves to the Agency. These men have shown courage, determination, loyalty, and furthermore patience. The men who have shown these virtues have joined the Agency as fresh recruits. People forget what it means to become an Agent, it is not a one time deal, its a title that follows you for life. Together we bond and become greater, helping each other succeed... With that being said, Welcome our Newest Agents,

Ciryl
EthanArcher
NightHawkd

Not only have these men shown to the Agency what it takes to become an Agent, but they have not stopped after succeeding. I remind the applicants, our Application process and long and drawn out. We truly judge a person upon their genetic makeup moreover. If you feel you've failed, you haven't. It just means we know you can do better, we want you to stride, and not wing it. If you truly read this, thank you for your time. For as a Leader, I believe in all who try. There are no failures, just those who do not show a profound sense of determination to gain entrance to the Agency.

Not only did we gain three additional agents to this fine team of mine. I've seen an Outstanding performance from everyone, but I've seen one Agent truly put in more than he could ever hope to get returned back. This Agent is apart of the newer generation, but shown fourth the character and leadership skills needed to rise within the ranks of the Agency. This Agent has come to me on many occasions, out of their way, to help strengthen and build the Agency. The Agent I that I am proud to announce who did completed such actions arrived to me by the name of Nacreas. I am proud to announce your newest Head Agent,

Nacreas

I have no doubts in any of you as a team. I believe in every single one of you and you've never let me down. Nacreas, I expect the very best from you as should anyone. You now are watching the Agency and are to care for the men below you. When there comes a time of need, when we work together, you are a fall man now. You are entrusted along with many other higher ranking officials to help nurture and foster growth for the Shadow Associates Agency. Thank you.

I'd like to also bring up the proud alliance between The Estleback Corporation and the Shadow Associates Agency. Together may we strive and protect each other until the day both of us die doing what we love. Some may not know, but the Estleback Corp. always had close ties to the S.A.A.. Maintaining peaceful relations and with the constant flow of trade, both have benefited over the many years. I ask my men to treat them with open arms and to work diligently with them for such an act like this does not occur often. Agents an alliance is something that runs deep like the blood of a man. It effects, it changes, and it allows for greater growth if chosen correctly. I ask that you trust the decision that I have made for close friends are hard to come by in this world swarmed with darkness. We'll battle that very darkness together, no matter the cost, both of us will aide each other in times of need. If there ever comes a time Estleback where we're both raggard, cornered, tired, and hungry, The Agency will proudly defend or aide until the final shell rings out across the lands... For defending what we believe in is what this very Agency is cultivated within every day. We defend what we believe in, there has many sacrifices, but I am damn proud to say that I love each and every Agent here in the Agency. I trust them all and expect the very best out of all of them. You guys are my hopes and dreams blossoming right in front of my very eyes...

In fact a day that will live forever in infamy I saw my Agents race to the challenge. July Seventh at 2:46, our Allie had sent us a very distinct message. A plea for reinforcements. Quickly the Shadow Associates Agency had acted, providing a red alert for all troops at exactly 2:48. Boots hit the ground and all troops were en route, marching, loaded, and ready to roll, the Agents quickly secured a temporary HQ and provided ample support to lock down the slums. With minor issues, the Agents quickly followed the chain of command and functioned without causing any delays. Watching them all arrive constantly into the field was quite a proud day for someone such as me, I saw the loyal determined Agents shine and strive to complete any and all objectives. Taking orders to the point, our enemy found themselves prosecuted for threatening and hostaging a unit apart of the Estleback Corp. I can proudly say the Agents who arrived quickly proved to impress me. Quickly crushing an enemy, The Candolini Family, was suppressed. As attacking our allie was a huge mistake for we believe in the right cause, and defending our allie was the number one thing to do.

[Image: tYWfpla.png]
Thank you to the Agents apart of the recon squad who quickly secured the TCF HQ. Gathering all intel and taking what they could, my agents quickly moved onto the next task.

[Image: nyY1xnG.png]
Threats, attacking, and affecting anyone apart of the SAA and EBC led to this. Thank you Agents for quickly acting.

We do not start wars, we do not strike first, The Shadow Associates Agency defends itself and its interest. The havoc shown above was a direct aggression committed by the TCF and as a Leader, I cannot let things slide past when it affects my allies and my Agents. Let us not forget that days the TCF paid people to lead aggression against us as well. I do not take kind to threats to the people I'd die for. For they are the ones I care the most about. Thank you Agents for always standing by my side, it goes down to such a profound level, I could not explain it in words.

Thank you.

Signed John Marston
Leader of The Shadow Associates Agency

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**
[Image: ackFsYh.png]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 07-11-2014

I once said "I will forever remain loyal to The Shadow Associates Agency". To this day, I've kept my word and I intend to for the long period of time I'll be in FL for. Once again thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

Kind regards,
Daron Burok
S.A.A. - Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Jan - 07-11-2014

Not only does this prove your ignorance, it also proves you breaking promoses over and over.

That was not our HQ, it simply was a public bar, not only have you scared the innocent guests at the bar, you have also proven that you ignore anything that ever gets discussed between the corporations and our family.

We are not happy with you aiming weapons at innocent citizens looking for a drink in one of our bars.

-The Candolini Family.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 07-11-2014

(07-11-2014, 07:11 PM)Jan Wrote: Not only does this prove your ignorance, it also proves you breaking promoses over and over.

That was not our HQ, it simply was a public bar, not only have you scared the innocent guests at the bar, you have also proven that you ignore anything that ever gets discussed between the corporations and our family.

We are not happy with you aiming weapons at innocent citizens looking for a drink in one of our bars.

-The Candolini Family.

We never made any agreements to your organization nor was I contacted about any of you. Considering we've only been harassed by your organization and now you're now spreading lies, by stating the SAA is breaking promises, its quite a sad sight. Innocent Citizens? I can tell you're really making money if your organization was the only one in said "bar." As your lies continue to roll, I find a profound sense of resentment toward your family. All of my diplomats will be pulling out and all trade routes will be cut.

Thank you for your truth filled response.

John Marston
Leader Of The Shadow Shadow Associates Agency