Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 05-29-2014

Dear Agents,

I ask you directly to PLEASE check the official forums due to there being a lot of interesting things within there. Especially since they're are tasks that need doing and updates to intel to be passed around.

Dear Applicants,

We are in the process of reviewing the latest ones, we've simply been very busy within our official forums to be able to post anything here. Short and sweet, thank you gentlemen.

Signed John Marston

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - James_Gaff - 05-31-2014

Consider my application Null and void as the time between application and any form of contact has been far too long.

The Shadow Associates Agency - EthanArcher - 05-31-2014

I saw everyone else's posts, and they were quite cool. Compared to mine being straight up posted. So I decided to pull my imagination out of the bin, and this is what I came up with.

**During your normal internet browsing session, you're screen suddenly turns black.

A few lines of code show up, All nonsense to the normal computer user,
but not to an SAA operative. They try to see what the code contains, virus'? Malware? Nobody knows, until a new screen flickers onto the computer...

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 06-23-2014

|Updated|
[Image: wQlTHx3.png]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - SeductivePotato - 06-24-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Indestructible Cupcake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3784334

Time Zone: United Kingdom

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 664

Bans On The Server: 10 (11 if you count the reban. Please dont judge me by this. I have become and older and more mature now.)

In-Game Name: Arnold "Cupcake" Capone

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am good with my guns. I can service you by being a Spy,Builder,Technician,Scientist,Doctor,Soldier,Mercenary.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have many friends, i have protected 16 president's only 2 died while i was protecting them. I won a battle against 3 AAA members. I known to be good with guns. But don't worry killing isn't my favorite activity, i don't bite.

References We Can Contact: RedRaptor,lulu,Surina

Activity on FL (1-10): Non-School Days: 9/10 School Days: 3/10

Miscellaneous: I am 28, I have a wife who might join as well. If anyone needs protection you can rely on me.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DougisBest - 06-24-2014

Disregard my application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DooZâ„¢ - 06-25-2014

**You hear three knocks on the door and go look at what it is. Susprisingly, there was no one there but a sealed letter with some information about the subject of the letter and the name of who wrote it**
**You take the letter inside and after unsealing it carefully, and a thick paper with the following written on it sticks out**

Spoiler :
Steam Name: DooZ™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Time Zone: GMT +1

Roleplaying Points: 0, unfortunately :c

Hours On The Server: Around 250 Hours.

Bans On The Server: 8 unfortunately, 2 basicly for calling two seperate minges fa**** (homophobic language), one for just activating the alarm of Narcs vehicle and one for RP'ing as a though person and a guy comes to me and said "F*** you" and I killed him and another one for accidently CDM'ing a guy that kept mic spamming, ruinning my RP, almost killing me and breaking NLR, and once I was getting out of my vehicle I accidently stepped on his "injured state" body twice.
There are the ones I beleive were not fare, the rest I beleive they were legit and I deserved them, so I would really appretiate if you could consider this since I have never got kicked or banned from a fully SeriousRP server and actually got into a high position of staff in pretty famous SeriousRP servers.

In-Game Name: Most recent name: Matthew 'DooZ' Steel.

What Can You Bring To The SAA: My huge line of contacts for all kind of items, my experience inside the battelfield. I have served in the army, and, afterwards I became part of an Elite security team called Blackwatch Corporation in which I worked my way up to Sergeant and would have been much more ranked up if it did not have ended not that much time ago.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: You cannot find someone so young as I am with the amount of experience and training that I've agent has got.
With the strength and skills of a veteran and the speed like a young man, I am ready to take any challenge, even if everybody says it's impossible, with me, everything is possible.
No one messes around with me, when they do, and when they do, they usually come out hurt.
I will respect the leader of Shadow Associates Agency of course, but only if he dosen't treat me like a little kid that dosen't know sh** about tactics or the use of firearms or even speaking to other people.
Taking down targets by myself is my speciallity, but that does not mean I cannot work as a team, so please, take that in consideration if I get accepted into this lovely but deadly Agenc, that I work better on my own.

References We Can Contact: -AS- Roach; [FL:RP] Barkles. - Part of the Blackwatch Corporation when it was at his highest point.

Activity on FL (1-10): Right now, probably a 8 out of 10.

Miscellaneous: I would love to get a spot in this Agency because I think, this is the right one for me since it is kind off like my way of being Smile
I hope you guys like this application and keep on the good work that you have been doing with this Agency because it's doing really well!
Here is where I end it and if I missed something don't just denied it, please don't hesitate in telling me so I can fix it for you guys.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - NightHawkd - 07-01-2014

I will admit that I can not think of a way to appeal to you in the way that my application is presented but here you are.

Spoiler :
Steam Name: [FL:RP] NightHawkd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58027181

Time Zone: GMT -5

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 592 Hours

Bans On The Server: I have been banned once. It was for NLR but it was back when I was just first starting to play on Fearless and have not bee banned since.

In-Game Name: Blake 'NightHawkd' Nightly

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I can bring many years of combat training, discipline and loyalty to SAA. As well as I can bring someone who is able to think quickly on their feet yet still able to follow orders and get what needs to be done done. Over the years I have also learned many skills. Some of the skills I have learned is how to read someone and determine if they are truly a threat or not. I have also learned how to approach certain situations and when to pull away from them. I learned how to become quite a good aim through my years of training and being out in the field. Before I left to go on my own path I used to run my own small little group of men that I hand picked to help me out.
Other than what I have listed above there is much more to me than my previous experiences and training. Outside of serious situations I am a kind, caring and all around good person. I usually tend to joke around with people when I am not doing something that requires me to be 100% serious and concetrated on what is at hand. I tend to walk around and help out whom ever I might be able to help out even if I can only help them out just a tiny bit.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
I believe I should get the job because for one I have a good amount of previous experience and training in the combat field but on top of that when I am not on duty or doing something important I will joke around, have fun and help out anyone that may need help even if it is just a little.

References We Can Contact:
[FL:RP] Theomenz
[FL:RP] Falcon
[FL:RP]Futilelamb

Activity on FL (1-10): 8 when I am not busy.

Miscellaneous:

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - playslikelink - 07-07-2014

Steam Name: [Flatschgang] ItsJustLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55688361

Time Zone: Middle European Time

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 370 Hours

Bans On The Server: <5

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Dauntless - 07-07-2014

This is a great clan, Im glad that I got to RP with you guys (as president, to stop the accidental war between the police and SAA), even though my police force ruined some of your RP xD