Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Xynox - 04-21-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Xynox

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:86439327

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 17

Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Peter Savage

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring a good standard of service. My field work as a SRU has given me a good insight into covert and special operations, and I am familiar with many tactics used by CT teams in real life, and can bring these into the SAA. My strong points are tactical things and quick response; I'm one of those people sitting in a hummer waiting for the 'go' to pull up into someone's backyard at 120MPH and rescue an operative or just breach and clear.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think I should get the job because I know I would be a good asset; the fact that I only have 17 hours doesn't mean I am inexperienced. My abilities can be used over wide range of tasks; be it responding to a high-priority call or sitting at the reception desk of the SAA building, my ability to carry out any given task effectively will never falter.

References We Can Contact: None.

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: Currently not in possession of SAA uniform, access to a large arsenal of weaponry.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 04-21-2014

S.A.A operation Jailbird

The Shadow Associates Agency are happy to inform citizens of the newly opened prison outside the city. The current government and SAA worked close together to ensure that the citizens could feel safe while having criminals locked up in a Maximum Security Prison. The prison was lead and protected by SAA agents who did an outstanding job. Proper rehabilitation made sure of that prisoners who were released could easily go back into civilization and act within the law.

The good coordination and cooperation between the current government and SAA made operation Jailbird a great success and has given everyone a taste of what's
to come in the future.

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

- Erik DeFynne
Adviser

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Small Bear - 04-26-2014

[Image: Untitled2.png]

Spoiler :
Steam Name: Small Bear

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29400383

Time Zone: GMT +1 hour

Roleplaying Points: 12

Hours On The Server: 1300+ hours

Bans On The Server: 9 - 5/9 were prior to 2011, 8/9 were justified. I have since pledged to better myself on the server (since I joined back) and am currently under strict probation for the next 3 months.

In-Game Name: Daniel Ralph

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
  • Plenty of experience on the servers dating back almost 3 years
  • I have enough hardware to supply myself and others for a long time to come
  • I know how to work as part of a team
  • Wide range of clan experience
  • The ability to lead and to be lead
  • Although I know how to work as part of a team, I am not reliant on others - I can handle myself
  • Dedication and loyalty to the clan, also any task/objective
  • Exceptionally good with building!

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I believe I should get the job because I can meet any and all requirements, I am exceptionally good in all aspects of espionage, security and governmental based activities. I know how to handle myself and work as a team. I learn quickly and therefore need little to no help in complex tasks.

I have a microphone, my communication, grammar and spelling is advanced. I have become good friends with a couple members of your clan and wish to create more.

References We Can Contact:

1. [FL] Enzyme
  2. [FL:RP] Jono
  3. [FL] Shadow
  4. [FL] Floodify
  5. TheBlackShadowOfGod
  6. [FL:RP] Syntex

Activity on FL (1-10): 8/9

Miscellaneous: Should I be accepted: I am looking forward to working with all of you, thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Signed:
[Image: Untitled.png]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Tmdirtbike - 05-03-2014

I am very sorry to announce today I am withdrawing my application from the SAA. I am doing this because I am no longer interested in this clan and I am moving on from it. I have also been inactive on this particular thread than any other one.
This seems to be the only decision I could make and I would like to thank you for at least taking me this far.
Good Luck!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 05-14-2014

Second page again, this is serious.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Chech - 05-19-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Walrus the Overlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46525914

Time Zone: GMT

Roleplaying Points: 0. But I aspire to get some.

Hours On The Server: 263

Bans On The Server: 3. 2 are on a different username I had.

In-Game Name: James "Flippers" Anderson

What Can You Bring To The SAA: My name is James, but you can call me Flippers. What can I bring to the S.A.A? Well, let's start here. I am a very stealthy person, I have been trained in Espionage before. My Grandad taught me all the tricks as he was a WW2 spy. I can also carry out orders without any problem or backchat, whatever i've been told to do; I will do. Whenever a member is in need, I will try my hardest to help him/her. A team mate needs some money? I'll give him some. A teammate is in need of ammo? I'm there.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because my Grandad taught me all the tips & tricks of Espionage so i'm here to follow after him. I should also get the job as I can be a very loyal, I can also be very helpful to team mates who are in need of anything from money to ammo. I can also follow orders without backchat or problems. So theres a plus.

[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
[FL:RP] Hillerbear
[FL:RP] Megascotty @ Nosound
[FL:RP] Elton_John
Activity on FL (1-10): 9. Sometimes i'm not on due to playing games with IRL friends. But I play fearless when ever I get home.

Miscellaneous: I just want to say that being accepted into this clan will be the best thing that's ever happened to me, i've been searching for a good clan but i've never fitted in well. But alas, i've found the clan for me and this is perfect.

Yours Faithfully, James Anderson.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - JamesDaltonNelson - 05-20-2014

Steam Name: Clanker1999

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45566340

Time Zone: Hrm i live in Sweden dont really know the timezone

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 301/302 not sure

Bans On The Server: I have 9 bans wich im not happy of and im not going to complain (Even tho i would like to)

In-Game Name: Hugo ´Super´ Hamilton

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring in my Great knowledge about Guns/Guarding and good RP, And lots of other stuff.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I should get the job Beacuse of my Loyalty, My kindness and so on

References We Can Contact: Sir Tommy Dankarino, Megascotty, [FL:RP] Burnett, Lawd Of Da Wingz, [FL:RP] Jordy

Activity on FL (1-10): 9 Beacuse of school but im always on when im not in school. (Almost no homework)

Miscellaneous: I would really like to be in a serious clan like this and show what i got, I would really appericate a Chance so i can show what i do and can

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 05-22-2014

Hello Agents and Friendly Faces of the World,

This is John Marston, Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency. I will not allow for questionablity to roam in the community known as the Agency. There were some issues that needed fixing as some of you have noticed. As a Leader, I am not afraid to admit that, for that simply means they'll be fixed. There were reasons I had to leave the city for a time, but things have changed. Energized, this old body of mine is ready to lead the determined agents and clean out those damn cobwebs! Have no Fear Agents, for the tasks coming so abruptly are going to be handled by the greatest force of all, you. Showcasing determination and valor that cannot be described, I'm proud to announce that we are back in action, if you thought we stopped. If you have any questions, comments, and or concerns, I expect a private message immediately.

I also bring news that do not carry the brightness we are so fond of.

Rodriguez, or his nickname "Ousmn", has stepped down from his head Agent position in hopes of benefiting the Agency. A hell of Head Agent, he found a few complications that hindered him from partaking in full command of his job. He quickly brought it fourth, so the Agency would not feel a sting. Let it be known he handled his job well and effectively, but he made his choice because every now and then he'll leave the city to partake in a bigger education. Soon he'll be teaching all of us with the knowledge gained from leaving quite frequently.

Thank you Rodriguez, let the obstacles you overcame never be forgotten. For those obstacles we overcame together brought us to where we are today... Without your leadership who knows what could of happened.

To the Agents that Participated in out effective way of running a government, I'd like to say with a great big grin, thank you! For the communication and skills shown allowed the Nexus to be a lock box while also providing refuge for civilians. Acting swiftly with courage, Merchants even got a tax refund. Sadly we could not do more because of a city wide blank out for roughly five minutes, scientists are still researching the conundrum(Sever crash).

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 05-22-2014

Ousmn, you are a first class agent with no doubts at all. Your experience is something newer agents like myself rely on. I hope that one day, I can say my record of service is as good as yours. I know you're not leaving us but this is a great loss to the team.

Kind Regards,
Agent Burok

(G'luck with Uni bud Cheese)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Altoria - 05-24-2014

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

***A new mail came to the SAA

Spoiler :
[Image: Unreadmessage.png]

......................Read

Spoiler :

***The message contained a SAA Application and an additional letter.

Spoiler :

Application

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hostage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35770494

Time Zone: GTM + 2

Roleplaying Points: 21

Hours On The Server: 1096

Bans On The Server:

I have 4 bans sadly enough.
But I learned from them and these things will never hapen again.

Spoiler :

What Can You Bring To The SAA:

If SAA needs extra security guards or advisors, I am a man who plans ahead.
Organising things, operations and meetings can be hard but it is not impossible.
I am good with guns and the computer.
On the field I am a helping hand if it coms to guarding and building.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

I cannot say that I should be given the job.
But I can only apply and show what I can do.
I would like the job becouse I like SAA alot I look up at what SAA has done so far.

References are Borovichok, Kula and Jan.
They know me and served together with me in the Slyfox Security Corporation.
If you knew the reputation of SSC
than you know that I would do anything to show that I am there.

Activity on FL (1-10):

My activity on fearless RP would be 7/10.
(There are things in real that I do and I work hard in a butchery
to be able to get home and be online. And I have a girlfriend aswell.
)

I have added a personal letter to this mail

Additional letter

Spoiler :

I am Lucas Andrews,
former director of the Slyfox Security Corporation (SSC).

The Slyfox Security Corporation and the Shadow Assiciates Agency
were allies for so long.
Together we stood and helped eachother.
Therefor I would like to be part of the Shadow Assiciates Agency.
To serve an agency again like I always have.

I am a loyal person who would rather die than telling a lie.
Planning things and making sure that everyone is busy with a task
is something that I always try to accomplish when being in a clan or in an rp.
People can ask me anything. I answer with the truth. Since it lasts the longest.

Protecting properties and clients is great and it was what I did in the SSC.
I like the ideah of stealth and espionage.
Working for the government and being a security guard sounds nice.
I like trying new things and occasionally selling things on the market is no biggy.

Here I end my letter.
I hope on a positive result.
If not, it wouldn't be any problem.
We see eachother and we are all friends.
That is what counts the most.

Kinds regards

Lucas'Hostage'Andrews
[Image: signaturelucas.png]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////