Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Falcon - 03-26-2014

***A Sealed Letter slides under the S.A.A. Security Office Door. The Seal Reads "Utile Ducli," "The Useful with the Agreeable."***

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Falcon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66948201

Time Zone: GMT +4

Roleplaying Points: 11

Hours On The Server: 386 Hours

Bans On The Server: One Ban - Random Raid (2013-09-11)

In-Game Name: Tiernan "Falcon" Breckner

What Can You Bring To The SAA: What can I bring to the Shadow Associates Agency… Well, let’s see here. I can bring dedication and a well managed drive to succeed in this Agency, as well as experience in many subjects, including Espionage, and Military prowess. My main attribute is determination, I strive to do what has to be done, whether the challenge is difficult or easy to accomplish. If you do not have determination, you will most likely fail in many cases, like my many friends have done. I have had first hand experience with this subject and I would easily know how to deal with it. Another important strength to point out, is my passion. Without this important trait on your side, it will be extremely difficult to get anything done. For minor things that I could bring to the Agency, well, those would be a large array of weaponry, vehicles, and most importantly, money. I understand that these things (I.E. Money, Weaponry) won’t get me anywhere, but I felt I needed to say such things, as I wanted to point out my experience in economical skills.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Well, in all honesty, I believe I should get the job because, according to your Agency's requirements, I seem to fit everything which is listed. I have experience in many things, including undercover operations, and espionage. I have military strength, determination, and a great passion to get the job done, whatever it may be, and.. I am intelligent. I am not an average “applicant” who thinks he or she could get into a job without listing any important details or feelings about themselves. I believe, this Agency fits me, and with my qualifications and a detailed application, I would fit in like no one knew I was there… And, that, that is why I think I should get the job.

References We Can Contact:
[FL] Enzyme
[FL] DoomDude1
[FL] Spartanjunior
[FL] Grub
[FL] Venom
[FL:RP] Doug
[FL:RP] PREDITOR OF WAR
[FL:RP] Ousmn
[FL] Shadow

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous:
Character Biography: I was born in 1970, in a small town called Coldgrove, where I was raised by my two loving parents. They helped me in many areas, especially school, where I had most trouble in. Some years later, I graduated from 10th grade and was given an early acceptance to the College of [REDACTED]. Even though my parents wanted me to leave and go to college there, I wanted to be in the action. I enlisted in the U.S. Military at age 16, about two years early. I lied about my age, and somehow got in. I was shipped down to the Persian Gulf to serve in Operation: Desert Storm. I was lively and anxious at the time, and nearly got my arm shot off by an AK-47, I don't like to talk about it.. Later I was promoted to a classified position in the U.S. Military, and was put in command of a small battalion of soldiers. We survived our mission, and I was again promoted to a higher position. I've been in many operations since I was 16 and at the age of 29, I was captured by Al-Quaeda. I was nearly killed, but I used my intuition to get out of there. I was tortured, and I made my way home, without the Military's help. Since they thought I had deserted the Military, I had to act fast. My parents knew I was gone, and they forgot about me, as I had forgotten about them. I moved away as soon as I heard that they were both killed in a car crash. I had inheritance money from them, and used it to go to [REDACTED]. I graduated there, and moved to EvoCity, where I am now. Finally, here I am, writing this application.

Signed,
[Image: xTuSyp0.png]
Tiernan Breckner
***You fold the Letter and hand it to a Commanding Officer***

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 04-02-2014

If SAA move to the second page again, Nac won't be a happy chappy

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 04-03-2014

(04-02-2014, 03:32 PM)Nacreas Wrote: If SAA move to the second page again, Nac won't be a happy chappy

Alright alright alright. We'll see about getting something cooking this weekend. Will that keep Nac a happy chappy?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 11:10 PM)Grub Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 03:32 PM)Nacreas Wrote: If SAA move to the second page again, Nac won't be a happy chappy

Alright alright alright. We'll see about getting something cooking this weekend. Will that keep Nac a happy chappy?

Ooo something this weekend aye...I like...this would make me happy! One thing, do it on Saturday or Friday, I've got work Sunday.
Nac is a happy chappy

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - nicedude80 - 04-11-2014

Steam Name: nicedude80

Steam ID: thesims3rox

Time Zone:mountain time

Roleplaying Points: 0 Sad

Hours On The Server:11 or so

Bans On The Server: none

In-Game Name:Agent Nice

What Can You Bring To The SAA: a loyal worker and great guard/spy

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: because I love to rp and stealth missions sound really cool.

References We Can Contact:sorry none.

Activity on FL (1-10):10

Miscellaneous: just wondering if there are any saa on v33x? Or what server should I play on out of the three. Cus there is two v2d. Hope I can join you guys!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 04-12-2014

Please provide more information in your application. You need to provide us with your ID(SteamID) (Google SteamID Finder and paste the link to your Steam profile page and it will print your SteamID). Without a decent amount of information, you are hindering your chances of joining.
Regards,
Agent Stinstinski

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Hitman - 04-13-2014

Or use Fearless' ID finder

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Futilelamb - 04-14-2014

Steam Name: Futilelamb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49778730

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours On The Server: 610

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Kenny Sotravits

What Can You Bring To The SAA: The names Kenny, Kenny Sotravits. I am a former special weapons Engineer for a classified Russian organization code named, "Iron Curtain". I have since retired my position and moved to the States in hopes to take advantage of "capitalism" and recieve better benifits for my skill level of work. However i found the U.S. government was not as interested in my knowledge of base defences and special weapon designs. So i began providing said designs to underground organizations such as the GLA, Sotravits Family, and the Black Fang. I found it easy to make a living as they all loved my style of weaponry as well as easy portable base defences. Throughout the years i have learned to handle weapons of all sorts rather well. I have killed many men, some in defence, some in other interests. Though i prefer to play it close, slip in and slip out operations, i do fancy myself a good all out firefight from time to time. My last clients the "PeaceKeepers" were quite satisfide by my latest "contributions" to modern weaponry. I would go into further detail but as you may be able to tell, i am not one to leak classified information to those not qualified to know it, another positive trait that would carry over to my work with the SAA, provided i am awarded the job.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I am highly qualified when handling special weaponry and strategic base planning and defences. I also have both Russian spec training and minimal U.S. military training. I am more than capable of following orders and giving them. Though i am not one to seek out the spotlight i find working in the shadow of the "puppet" much more preferable. One reason i left Russia was i no longer favored a dictatorship ruling over me, it is for this reason i assist those who seek to take down the corrupt. I enjoyed my stay with the PeaceKeepers as this was their main goal. I left Russia many years ago and can now speak with a perfect "American" accent. However i am always shure to keep my Russian accent up to snuff, in case i need to "be" somebody else for a while. I have never been one to question orders, preferable or not, then again ive worked for money up untill now. Perhaps a change is what i need. In any case, i hope to be accepted into this organization and look forward to prividing my services. All requests are strictly for the ones requesting of course.

References We Can Contact: PREDITOROFWAR, Rouch92597, Falcon

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: i can be serius when the situation demands it but i am naturally laid back and like to keep things light. I think i can offer many "creative" ideas and constructions to the SAA. I like to avoid situations that demand the written word as i am not the best speller or grammer expert. I can also do a good Russian accent, cheers.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 04-15-2014

Shadow Associates Agency News!

[Image: 2014-04-13_00014_zps57c5224e.jpg]

Today we see here after a barrage of terror that swept the City from the previous actions of a man, the S.A.A. opened a hospital to tend to the wounded. Which ever side they fought for, the S.A.A. happily tended them back to a healthy state.

[Image: 2014-04-13_00013_zps3d8817f2.jpg]

The President quickly walked around meeting all the Agents bringing a great pride upon the premises.

[Image: 2014-04-13_00012_zps3dce3bcc.jpg]

The Facility saw much use as the battle of terror brought up the previous regime took many lives and wounded many...

[Image: 2014-04-13_00016_zps1e1c3085.jpg]

A willing doctor who came to the S.A.A. Hospital to work for free and tend to the wounded. Great men such as these will not be forgotten for he saved many lives that day.

[Image: 2014-04-13_00015_zpsc057029d.jpg]

John Marston, Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency, shaking hands with the democratic leader that was put into power due to the fighting previously occurred.

[Image: 2014-04-13_00017_zps7d4317e0.jpg]

Fernado, the Doctor who took his job to the limit, fought on even if the future looked grim. The man on the bed, losing life every second, fought desperately as the doctor prolonged his life.

[Image: 2014-04-13_00018_zps36b0a803.jpg]

A battle won the Shadow Associates Agency. A man who nearly lost his life, quickly recovered due to the fact acting Doctors,Nurses, and S.A.A. personnel.

Thank you gentlemen for the tasks you took upon yourself to do. Such men as yourselves continue making a difference which brings a swelling pride within the Agency.

STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - OztinCloud - 04-21-2014

Steam Name: OztinCloud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59626040

Time Zone: EST (US. East, NY,ATL)

Roleplaying Points: X 0 X - 1 Point

Hours On The Server: 211

Bans On The Server: X2X 3* now, priors for Backseat Administration, Meta Gaming, and Raiding as BMD

In-Game Name: Oztin Cloud

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring the stealthy Tom Clancy story cover operational ability. The ability to take the identity of another man, or woman. To presume with a mission properly and fiercely. Outside of the covert blanket I am able to act as a warrior willing to die at the front likes defending his allies. I believe that i may be a valuable additional asset to the Agency. I have specific Military Simulationary skills and operational abilities i may express in this Agency as well.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I have gotten the chance to talk with some of you, and play with some of you and i have enjoyed every moment of it. I am interested in devoting myself more loyally to a name. a Clan so to say. The people involved in the Shadow Associates Agency i definitely enjoy, as people and would love to have the opportunity to play with them in a more direct role play.

References We Can Contact: Jokhah, Falcon, ousmN, tmdirtbike, Enzyme (He knows my bribery skills).

Activity on FL (1-10): 9

Miscellaneous: Been spending a significant amount of time on FL lately and i really would love to demote myself to something rather than Contra. farming for cash and getting in small RPs here and there, i want to do more, i want to enjoy more. I want it to be something that isn't based around killing people but using intelligence, logic to conquer role play wise. Jokhah had originally showed me Fearless and i have enjoyed it ever since. If you may, please consider my application.