Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 02-04-2014

Im going into the clan !? i want to know :/

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - WorldWideCoffee - 02-05-2014

Like we've said Rene, we wont tell you your status in our application process. Be patient and good things will come. Remember, I had to wait almost 5 months to get in, and it was extremely worth the wait.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Barney - 02-05-2014

(01-29-2014, 03:25 PM)Grub Wrote:
S.A.A. Amoured Transport Service

The Amoured Transport Service offered by the SAA is the best in its class! I thank the Agents who made it possible to succeed within EvoCity after battling many many people trying to annihilate the package we were moving. No matter the consequences, you Agents did not step down. A lot of lead may of found a comfortable home within the REDACTED plating within the car, but the person and or package was safe every time.
You never got me to Syria!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 02-06-2014

(02-05-2014, 06:47 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Like we've said Rene, we wont tell you your status in our application process. Be patient and good things will come. Remember, I had to wait almost 5 months to get in, and it was extremely worth the wait.

Ok ill vait as long as long as needed

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 02-07-2014

(02-05-2014, 07:29 PM)Barney Wrote:
(01-29-2014, 03:25 PM)Grub Wrote:
S.A.A. Amoured Transport Service

-SNip Snip by Mr.Grub-
You never got me to Syria!

If you act this way, I'll just throw you toward the cave. Shot down helicopters and more, pff. Next time I'll just duct-tape you to the underside of our car... You said anyway possible so boom.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 02-24-2014

b]Steam Name:[/b] [FL:RP] Nacreas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57118162

Time Zone: GMT + 8:00

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 316

Bans On The Server: 5

In-Game Name: Sebb 'Nac' Stinstinski

What Can You Bring To The SAA:
I'm a proud member of Fearless who enjoys seeing others take part in role-play.
When the opportunity arises, I like to jump aboard other people's RP scenarios as I find them more interesting than my own. The reason for that is, any scenario I develop, I know how I want things to happen and what should happen providing everything goes to plan.
I treat RP as if I was my character and my character has seen death and life.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:
Role-play is a talent and if you can harness this ability, you can find yourself having a very good time.
My main reason for applying is to belong to somewhere within FL. I find it hard to make good RPs because I'm not very good at building but if I was, I could come up with a few interesting scenarios.
I have harnessed the ability to role-play and have found Fearless to be a diverse experience.
A big part of my wanting to join a clan is to meet new people. I have a certain "Nack" with people so meeting new people will be no trouble at all.

References We Can Contact:
[FL:M] myfloodify
[FL:RP] Wood Chopper
Activity on FL (1-10):
I just returned but I'm going to say 8-9 from here on.

Miscellaneous:
I really want to belong to somewhere here in FL, I am part of a fantastic community yes but I'd like to belong to a mysterious group of people(SAA).
My main goal by joining this community was to try and meet some new people and what better way to do so than by joining someone else's fun.
I look up to the SAA because of the legacy they have created on FL. This may not seem obvious to the members but many would like to join in on this fantastic RP clan.
I hope you see me to be worthy of your clan and I look forward to meeting you. (Copied yes but my views have not changed.)

I look forward to role-playing with you.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 03-17-2014

I'd like to welcome a man who has truly proved himself both in field and within the backgrounds of EvoCity. A person who has proved his capabilities.. This person we believe will fit right with the Agency.

This person's name is...

Nacreas!

Welcome Newest Agent Nacreas to the Agency. We know together we will succeed in overcoming the future barriers that attempt to change our path.

Also to the Agents that Participated,

Very very great job on maintaining a proper government! Together we ran hand in hand maintaining an efficient but appropriate government within City. The laws were fair and enforced. I'm glad to see you all working together to make the City a better place. It really does mean a lot to me and I'm sure others are glad you helped changed the face of EvoCity.

Signed John Marston

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 03-17-2014

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I will forever remain loyal to the Shadow Associates Agency.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 03-24-2014

S.A.A Operation "Silver nest " declassified

At 1600 hours, S.A.A observed a major group of insurgents holed up in a rebel base located in the slums who were engaged in a major firefight with EC:PD and a S.R.U team. After taking notice of government taking heavy losses, S.A.A operators moved in and infiltrated this rebel base and the rebel threat was soon taken care off, aswell were the rebels illegal operations.

The S.A.A operatives took no casualties, and a close cooperation with the current government made sure of any remaining rebel forces being thrown out of the city.
S.A.A soon took notice of another rebel outspring and the rebels were quick to take several government officials hostage by the old motel towards Pool and radio-tower district. The governmental officials were soon released unknowing of the S.A.A operators ensuring their safety at distance, and the rebel force was soon captured as they entered the city again.
Interrogations lead to a lot of information about the rebels operations and resources.

The mission was deemed a great success with no casualties on the agencies side.

**STAMPED SHADOW ASSOCIATES AGENCY**

- Erik DeFynne
Adviser

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 03-26-2014

Sounds like operation "Silver nest" was a success. Good work my fellow agents.