Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 01-12-2014

*Reports pile in the inbox place upon his desk. Shaking his head he takes a seat and quickly reviews the first one, then the second. Furiously he starts thumbing through the rest, disgusted with what seems to not stop happening in the reports. He writes out an announcement.*

ATTENTION:

This is not a damn cornerclub. This is not some stupid fast food job. This isn't one of those low end security groups. If you are not an official S.A.A. Representative, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS ON S.A.A. BUSINESS. Your rights to this recruitment board are as follows.

You CAN:

Leave applications
Ask questions about the S.A.A.
Broker business deals and alliances with the S.A.A.
Leave informative comments about the S.A.A.

You CANNOT

Comment on S.A.A. applications unless your an S.A.A. representative (Member)
Comment on S.A.A. business or alliance deals UNLESS you are a representative (Member or assigned speaker) from either party involved
Banter on about things unrelated to the S.A.A. or things listed in the CAN section.

This is effective IMMEDIATELY. Failure to comply with this policy letter will have negative impact on your application status, potential for joining, and maybe lead to a negative public relations campaign. (Administrative action from removal to warning depending on severity. Some of the comments are purely trollish and unacceptable to FL rules and terms for forum use)

-Steven "Jokhah" Steelshanks
Head Agent

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-13-2014

(01-12-2014, 04:43 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(01-12-2014, 03:27 PM)Glade Wrote: Rene you are never getting in.

Glade, you are not a representative of the Shadow Associates Agency and this is your one and only warning to stop spamming the clan thread.

So wil i get in Please

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Morbid - 01-13-2014

EDIT: Edited application, added a little more detail in areas needed and updated 'Roleplaying Points' and 'Hours on Server' .

Application can still be found on page 67.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-18-2014

Maybay im boring but im realy curious if im going in S.A.A caln Cheese

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 01-18-2014

My application has been updated.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Morbid - 01-18-2014

I'm writing to you today to ask for my application to be removed from the records as I no longer intend to join the clan. This is nothing personal it's just I am leaving Fearless for a while due to my real life issues. Hopefully I shall return someday and who knows, you might see another application from me in the future.

Morbid

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-25-2014

Eny news abaut my app ?

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Harrison1357 - 01-28-2014

[b]Steam Name: Harrison
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40849904

[b]Time Zone: GMT

[b]Roleplaying Points: 0

[b]Hours On The Server:107 and counting

[b]Bans On The Server: 1 NLR I.D - 40929 a hotly disputed incident which i will not repeat

[b]In-Game Name: Ted Atom

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: WorldWideCoffee explained how good it was. i then investigated on the forum and saw that it agreed with my playing style strongly. in the past i have been in clans and have basically had to run them behind the scenes to keep them going but when they turned bad i couldn't do anything about it and had to leave. i am a good RP player as well and think that i could turn my hand easily to SAA and its ways.

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: i have been in many clans, most of which have been troll so i am eager to join a real RP clan. i can work with others and people seen to trust me, this has worked in my favor in the past as a journalist and in espionage. i mainly have worked as a government agent but would like to branch out to something like SAA. i have even set up my own holiday and TV station at the pool and broadcasting center in the past. i have seen some of your agents in action and want to be one of them. i have always RP'd even at some very annoying times. with my last few clans i was really the one running it in the end as there were only 3 of us taking it remotely seriously. i have done a lot in my time playing and know all (or at least mostly all) the rules and the ban was a mistake when i was tired after a few exams. i will be an active member and do my best in the clan.

[b]References We Can Contact: WorldWideCoffee

[b]Activity on FL (1-10):7-8

[b]Miscellaneous: i have managed clans in the past and i was able to turn a few around to become good, i would love to join this clan as i have been with trolls for too long ( i have never been a troll and left most of the troll clans after a week or i stayed and turned them around)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 01-29-2014

S.A.A. Amoured Transport Service

The Amoured Transport Service offered by the SAA is the best in its class! I thank the Agents who made it possible to succeed within EvoCity after battling many many people trying to annihilate the package we were moving. No matter the consequences, you Agents did not step down. A lot of lead may of found a comfortable home within the REDACTED plating within the car, but the person and or package was safe every time.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-29-2014

(01-29-2014, 03:25 PM)Grub Wrote:
S.A.A. Amoured Transport Service

The Amoured Transport Service offered by the SAA is the best in its class! I thank the Agents who made it possible to succeed within EvoCity after battling many many people trying to annihilate the package we were moving. No matter the consequences, you Agents did not step down. A lot of lead may of found a comfortable home within the REDACTED plating within the car, but the person and or package was safe every time.
Wery cool cars Cheese