Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DIAMONDWARLORD - 01-06-2014

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Diamondwarlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT 0

Roleplaying Points:0

Hours On The Server: 77+ Hours

Bans On The Server: none

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Polite, respectful person that never backs down if I know I'm right but will if im wrong

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have admired the SAA for some time now and I've applyed before but got declined and I now think this is my time.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: If you would like more infomation you can contact me on skype my skype name is Diamondwarlord

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DarkAngelx - 01-08-2014

I'm sorry gentlemen, please pull my application from the roster, Nothing to do with the Clan I am very interested in joining however, I'll be taking a break from FL servers and well be playing other games for personal reasons.

Thanks,
Toni M Covella.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - StrikeOne - 01-09-2014

(01-06-2014, 11:05 AM)DIAMONDWARLORD Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Diamondwarlord

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT 0

Hours On The Server: 77+ Hours

Bans On The Server: none

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Polite, respectful person that never backs down if I know I'm right but will if im wrong

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I have admired the SAA for some time now and I've applyed before but got declined and I now think this is my time.

References We Can Contact: Enzyme

Activity on FL (1-10): 10

Miscellaneous: If you would like more infomation you can contact me on skype my skype name is Diamondwarlord

Tip: Put more than 30sec in to your application.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-10-2014

Steam Name:_renef_

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:70568779

Time Zone:GTM+1

Hours On The Server:125+

Bans On The Server:i got bannede 2 times for 2 days and i feal wery bad abaut it :[1. RDM attempt],[2. prop block and duble dooring]

In-Game Name:_Rene_ is mine name and name which they gave me is john richard idk waht u mean

What Can You Bring To The SAA:I can act wery good im wery good in spying following but not beeing seen while doing that if i get jobe ill do it with no question

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:I realy think so cuz im wery good in spying following acting as other person

References We Can Contact:U can contact me on skype,steam,facebook,

Activity on FL (1-10):9-10

Miscellaneous:Im have v33x and v2d maps for fearless and if its needed ill download and v2p.

Tnx u on your time Cheese

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Jono - 01-10-2014

(12-31-2013, 07:15 PM)cuddles Wrote: S.A.A. application
Time Zone: pacific standard

Roleplaying Points: 0

[b]Hours On The Server: 133

[b]Bans On The Server: 2

[b]In-Game Name: [FL:RP]cuddles

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: a good member

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: do great roleplaying

Surprised he's not been accepted yet-He's the most viable member out of all the recent applicants.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Old Man Jokhah - 01-10-2014

I love looking in the clan thread and see how nonmembers of the clan have a lot to say about applications that do not concern them. I guess the phrase "mind your own business" doesn't work on the 9gag kids on the internet. Just makes me sad to see so many of them in the community.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - _Rene_ - 01-12-2014

I hope i got accepted Cheese

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Glade - 01-12-2014

Rene you are never getting in.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DoomDude1 - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 03:27 PM)Glade Wrote: Rene you are never getting in.

Glade, you are not a representative of the Shadow Associates Agency and this is your one and only warning to stop spamming the clan thread.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Glade - 01-12-2014

Sorry doomdude1, i have thought about what you have said and have come to a conclusion.