Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - XxButterToasxX - 12-31-2013

Steam Name: XxButterToastxX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49418861

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Role playing Points: None currently (but I have been working very hard to get them)

Hours On The Server: 38 (I do however have alot of experience from my time on and am well aware of rules and regulations)

Bans on the server: None

What I can Bring To the SAA: I can bring hard work, skill, intelligence, humor, good rp and loads of dedication.

Why I think I should get the job: In my opinion i believe i should get the job because I am very skilled at combat, tactics and building
i also have good etiquette and am very respectfull to my higher ranks and i also have a huge heart and will help anyone in need.

Activity On Fearless: a solid 8 1/2

Miscellaneous: I would very much like to join the association. I am extremely intrigued in your guys' rp and would be Very happy if i could be given
a chance.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - cuddles - 12-31-2013

S.A.A. application
Time Zone: pacific standard

Roleplaying Points: 0

[b]Hours On The Server: 133

[b]Bans On The Server: 2

[b]In-Game Name: [FL:RP]cuddles

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: a good member

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: do great roleplaying

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 01-01-2014

(12-31-2013, 07:15 PM)cuddles Wrote: S.A.A. application
Time Zone: pacific standard

Roleplaying Points: 0

[b]Hours On The Server: 133

[b]Bans On The Server: 2

[b]In-Game Name: [FL:RP]cuddles

[b]What Can You Bring To The SAA: a good member

[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: do great roleplaying

I would just like to state that to gain any chance at joining the S.A.A. you will need to add more details... 'S.A.A. likes details :3' I would also recommend finishing off the application it seems you missed a few parts. I suggest you take a look at some of the other applications to gain a rough idea of what is needed.

(Hope you don't mind me buting in there Groobert)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DarkAngelx - 01-01-2014

Steam Name: DarkAngelx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41099431

Time Zone: USA EST

Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours On The Server: 290+

Bans On The Server: 3
Ban ID:28102 | One of my most embarrassing bans - My first week on FL I think I only vagly went on reading rules and of skiped building rules never made this mistake again.
Ban ID:39869 | Has I have been working on adjusting my anger on FL towards rule breakers when I got this ban I was already on edge with all the rule breakers and when someone broke fearRP I just shot him dead while he was running away in his car trying to CDM me. I broke RP and needed that 3 day ban to cool off.
Ban ID:40110 | As stated above its a work in progress with my anger issues If i've denied on joining the Clan, this would be the reason why, which would not discourage from working harder to become a member of SAA. These two men failRP and killed me as I was tied up and tranquilized, I broke NLR to confront them one started to shoot at me and I took cover and returned fire, again vert wrong of me and have put more thinking into how I deal with rule breakers.

In-Game Name: Toni M Covella

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I've always loved working in a team setting and with my "Real life" experience in a team setting I've not only become a great follower, but can be a great leader. My main goul is to work as a team, make sure we are all communicating accurately, help develop the clan I.E. (Ideas for RP, funding newer members, teaching, etc.), and making it fun!...

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have honor and respect in what I do and who I do it for, loyalty is key to being a great member of a community or clan. As this is my first clan application on FL I'm not looking to take this opportunity lightly as this will not only show who I am as a member, but also build credibilty within FL community.

References We Can Contact: As I have Rolepalyed with alot of members of the FL community I can only say that I have one very trusted reference and one true friend, Supermario AKA Mark Covella. I've done more RP with him then anyone i know on FL.

Activity on FL (1-10): Since the time I got Gmod my first server was FL and so far the only server I play on Gmod I quickly because a loyal member here so I can say most of my free time goes to this server then any game/server on steam. 8/10...

Miscellaneous: As I am very interested in joining the clan I'd take Pride in becoming a loyal SAA member.

Best regards.

Toni M Covella.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Greekin - 01-02-2014

I would just like to say that I apologize for my behavior. I ask that you would forgive me.

[Image: forgive-me.jpeg]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Nacreas - 01-03-2014

(01-02-2014, 06:42 PM)Greekin Wrote: I would just like to say that I apologize for my behavior. I ask that you would forgive me.

[Image: forgive-me.jpeg]

I'm sure everyone forgives you now. Remember that patience is a virtue and will get you far in life Smile

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Hyde - 01-04-2014

The entire situation became really big even though it wasn't such big of a deal.
Just leave it be and carry one, all over now. Don't worry about it, im sure everyone "forgives" you as Nacreas stated above.

(all personal opinions and thoughts above, not talking for anyone but myself)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Glade - 01-05-2014

You guys need to learn to love, "Peace begins with a smile"

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Greekin - 01-05-2014

(01-05-2014, 11:47 AM)Glade Wrote: You guys need to learn to love, "Peace begins with a smile"

Alright, let me try.

[Image: creepy-smile-o.gif]

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 01-05-2014

I would highly suggest to stop going on about this- please remember this is a clan (application) page not a general discussion thread- If you want to keep talking I suggest you make your own thread.