Fearless Forums
The Shadow Associates Agency - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: The Shadow Associates Agency (/showthread.php?tid=12736)

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Grub - 10-02-2013

Afternoon Agents,

Only a mere day or so ago someone rose up the chain of command and also received a medal. This Head Agent was with in the early days of the Agency. This person will be working with me to better the Agency is ways not thought possible. The Agent's name is Trevor Jackson! He has been promoted to Top Adviser and will be helping us prepare for the future... Plus the fact, we'll be able to churn things out at a much more steady rate which means the Agency will find itself with newer technology and moving into newer fields that have been untapped. This also means I need your full support. We have a lot to accomplish to help cement the Agency's future. A newer Agent has taken the needed measures to join us in our plight to better the world. His name is Freezak! As always, I expect you all to treat each other as you normally do. Of course due to classified reasons I will not be stating what we'll be getting into, but I will say it'll be interesting for all of us. With your excellency in the training, we'll be able to again tap those certain fields. Also, I'd like to say goodbye to one Agent who showcased his loyalty on the battlefield. Narcotic has left the Agency in search of his path, life will only show what will come of him. With that I say goodbye.

Good Luck Agents,

Marston Signing off.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Pavilion - 10-05-2013

*A sealed letter is found on the desk*

Dear Mr. Marston & Mr. Pinkerton,

I'm writing to you to inform you of my decision to depart from the S.A.A. This may come as a surprise, due to my short time in the Agency. My life is just moving too fast for me to handle, and management of time just is not a trait of myself, and it has reflected on my self as an Agent. You deserve an Agent who can put in %100, and at this time in my life, it's not physically possible. Therefore, I have decided to depart from the Agency. You will do great thing in the future, but I'm afraid I can not join you on that one.

Yours sincerely,
Tine.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Enzyme - 10-05-2013

(10-05-2013, 02:43 PM)Pavilion Wrote:
*A sealed letter is found on the desk*

Dear Mr. Marston & Mr. Pinkerton,

I'm writing to you to inform you of my decision to depart from the S.A.A. This may come as a surprise, due to my short time in the Agency. My life is just moving too fast for me to handle, and management of time just is not a trait of myself, and it has reflected on my self as an Agent. You deserve an Agent who can put in %100, and at this time in my life, it's not physically possible. Therefore, I have decided to depart from the Agency. You will do great thing in the future, but I'm afraid I can not join you on that one.

Yours sincerely,
Tine.

Sad to see you go as you were a good and trustworthy agent, and I'm sure that you would be welcome back if you were to have time for the agency again.

- Erik DeFynne

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - DIAMONDWARLORD - 10-07-2013

Steam Name: DIAMONDWARLORD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42134735

Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Roleplaying Points: 0

Hours On The Server: 43

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Mason Simms

What Can You Bring To The SAA: Fun, respectful and polite team member

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: Because I'm police and respectful to everyone no matter what. I don't let my stutter get in my way no matter what.

References We Can Contact: GeorgeTheBoy

Activity on FL (1-10): I'm active 100% 10/10

Miscellaneous: I have a stutter but I don't let that get in my way and I hope it don't get in your way

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Ciryl - 10-11-2013

*A sealed letter is left in the S.A.A. pigeon hole*

Dear Mr. Marston & Mr. Pinkerton
I never really thought this day would come but I will keep this short.
I'm writing this to inform you about my department from the Shadows Associates Agency, It has been a pleasure to work with such a successful & Great Agency but my priorities have changed therefor I must say "goodbye". I wish you the best of luck on your future advancements.

Agent Lane
signing off for the last time.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Rolorox - 10-11-2013

Pav and now Ciryl! Makes me sad. Such amazing men leaving the ranks. Hope you will fight along us again sometime in the future!

Jason Cutmore Salutes!

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Weecow - 10-11-2013

Shame to see Pav and Ciryl leave, from what I've seen you two were 2 excellent agents. Ciryl was my rolemodel for this agency and helped me out alot, and learnt me some of the basics for this agency. I would like to thank you for that.

Hopefully the future brings alot for you two.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - TwinSun - 10-12-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TwinSun

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49749161

Time Zone: GMT - 4:00

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: 300+

Bans On The Server: 4

In-Game Name: John 'Twin' Sue

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I am a man with a past that can’t be forgotten, changed or destroyed. My wrongs and rights follow me in a trail of despair.
I was eighteen when I joined into the army. During boot camp my anger had caught up with me. We had to stand there with all our gear on and hold pails of rocks. For the third time we had to restart because someone gave up. Smith had dropped his pails and before the drill sergeants had told us to start over I had taken my helmet off and thrown it at Smith. He was knocked clean to the ground and I keep punching him in his face which put him in a concussion. I was kicked out of the Army soon after that.
I worked at a Merc for a underground agency and people started passing the word about me. Eventually someone mentioned SAA to me and after a long time of thinking I decided to contact you men.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: The reason I should get the job is because I step my foot ahead of the game. Many people will sit there and wait for someone to tell them to solve a problem. The only way someone can solve a problem is if they think about in a whole new perspective, in which many don't realize to do, Then while they think of how to solve the problem effect of the cause has happened and then there faced with a whole new problem.
I don't think like that however. I think outside the box, I see the problem in a different way and thing find a was to solve the problem before anyone is faced with anything else.

References We Can Contact: [FL:RP] Ciryl

Activity on FL (1-10): 7

Miscellaneous: I am a friendly man who loves to help people ingame, outofgame and in real life. I love DnD, Munchkins and many other PnP games. I love to read as well (I read while playing games). I try my best to be kind to anyone, even people who I hate. I do have my days as like everyone does and may be in a bad mood, but even then I try to be nice to people.

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Freezak - 10-13-2013

*** A big letter is found in the mailbox of S.A.A., adressed to Mr. Pinkerton and Mr. Marston***

***Letter contains a big paper with a handwritten letters***

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Pinkerton, Mr. Marston

Unfortunately it's a letter about my department from your agency. Days back i thought i know what's best for me, and it was Shadow Associated Agency. Later i realized that my decision was wrongful as i didn't have time for your agency anymore, i got my job back, alot of activities and i felt like my slot could be filled with a person that can dedicate more time for your agency. It came so unexpectedly that i'm still surprised how i'm forced to write such a letter. My career was extremely short, yet i managed to meet most of the agents, well-trained and friendly agents. My life goes on though and i can't stay here as barely-active member anymore. I wish you good luck and keep your agency in a same shape as it is right now.
Best regards,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RE: The Shadow Associates Agency - Avenged - 10-21-2013

*** Another letter is found on the doorstep of the S.A.A Headquarters ***

Dear Director of the S.A.A,

It's time to go ahead and resign my application. I've left it with you for just under 2 months, and to my surprise, I've had no reply. I feel that's enough time, and you're choosing the nice way to deny me. I will seek work elsewhere, and hope for prosperity. I wish you luck in leading your agency to the future.

Signed,
Alex Tyler